Vrushika-Shantanu voted as the 3rd #HottestIndianTVJodi of all time - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago
VruShan made SwaRon more popular 😃
Love you VruShan..may god bless you both. thank you for everything
the jodi who bagged 3RD position being #HottestIndianTvJodi is just given 30 seconds of screenspace even when the show is ending :/ _/\_ sriously i still wonder why the hell channel doesnt realize their importance jab ki show khatam bi hone wala hai.. looser channel v 
VruShan rock. Wish some miracle happen and we cud see them together

want Vrushan in a new show. For me Vrushan = chemistry.

Koi aur chahe is baat se agree kare yaa na kare... i want them back on screen... the jodi that made me watch this show crazily, the jodi which i have followed onscreen and offscreen like a maniac, seen every IV and BTS (countless times), did not miss any of their scenes (whether long or short), the jodi for which I fell from their first dance only 'Yaadein' . The chemistry which was evident from the very beginning only, Yaadein and Khamakha and so on.❤️ Love Vrushan and love Swaron for 'Vrushan'... they came together and made Swaron a good -looking pair. they look so so perfect with each other. Hope they will be together again in a show. *Fingers crossed😉*

Edited by cutiee0034 - 9 years ago
VruShan have the most amazing and natural chemistry it never looks awkward or forced
Hope they com back in a new show
Will miss them alot 
VruShan Rules 
VruShan chemistry is indeed the hottestt
And i just couldnt forget the day when they were declared as the 3rd Hottest Indian TV Jodi...So proud of them :')
Vrushan They are the best...   ❤️
Posted: 8 years ago
Vrushan
Hottest jodi❤️