Mihir- Trisha or Mihir-Mihika?

Poll

Which pair do you like better?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I personally feel that Mihir and Trisha look better together. Judging from today's episode, it looks like they could have really good chemistry. I like both Mihir and Mihika's characters. But I've never really liked them as a couple. There's just something about them that doesn't click for me. 
I think we've all seen enough couples to know which ones ooze chemistry and which ones don't. Our Ishra for example. ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
on light note doesn't care about with whom mihir physics,geography,chemistry,biology,mystery will be good with trisha r raman r mihika but no romi-mihika n mihir-trisha n some new good guy-mihika n romi to boston school n to asylum for some treatment n never returns lol.
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

on light note doesn't care about with whom mihir physics,geography,chemistry,biology,mystery will be good with trisha r raman r mihika but no romi-mihika n mihir-trisha n some new good guy-mihika n romi to boston school n to asylum for some treatment n never returns lol.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll be honest... I don't much care - I am at the "whatever" stage about this.  The original mms story line thing was interesting. This Mihir-Trisha-Mihika triangle mu with the romi creep thrown is just a distraction that is waste on what could have been good.
Could you add a whatever choice on the vote LOL - just kidding
Edited by eternalasha - 10 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
None.. I dnt like either.. Would love to watch Mihika with new guy.. Dont really care about Mihir..