Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Things have come to a full circle. I remember a similar on Kareena couple of years back. Here I found the thread:

Today we know what happenned to Kareena. DP seems to be following similar path.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rival actress is kareena or anushka , katrina only gets affected in regards to her personal life , anything related to ranbir or her family.  I have a feeling its anushka.  But this is truth her pr says she is in every other movie . And then later on she isnt doing the movie coz of date issues and next moment she us doing another movie on same dates.
Just.Somebody thumbnail
The dumb rival actress could be katrina, kareena & anushka, basically anyone who is near to ranbir.. Ranbir is is the broadcasting minister, he broadcast all the gossips he know.. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Edited by this_is_my_name - 10 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg she was evn ofered a role in fast n furious lol lol! dis was to mch her PR shld stop frm now
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Bebo was accused of the same a while back.
I honestly feel that more than giving the impression of being approached first, these girls just get greedy to want the best script coming their way. They don't have the dates, but when a tempting project comes along, they say yes.
And then later something better comes along, and they opt out and take that up
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

I think Bebo was accused of the same a while back.

I honestly feel that more than giving the impression of being approached first, these girls just get greedy to want the best script coming their way. They don't have the dates, but when a tempting project comes along, they say yes.
And then later something better comes along, and they opt out and take that up

Even bebo did same with ramleela na , she drop slbs ramleela n took gtpm. Now even deepika is doing same droped slbs mastani and took kjos shuddhi.  History is repeating itself again . If u have to drop project why than publicise in such a way that finally public gets pissed of .
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That Fast and Furious thing has to be biggest BC ever heard!
Deepika needs to stop it, she is getting on my nerves! Making claims that she was offered Singham 2 and Dil Dhadkan Do is biggest shit! I didn't even listen about latter untill now... This thing will get her more enemies than friends.

I have never seen other actresses (besides Kareena) do such a thing. Rarely have PC or Kat made such claims... Not impressed