jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

Hay! Congratulations!! Enjoy ur time on the hot seat! πŸ€—

thanks a lot Sunara πŸ€—
FromTheAshes thumbnail
As you are the first MOTW so thode se questions toh bante...
they are just few simple question.
How are you, really?
How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite dessert?
How old are you?
What have you learned today?
What was your favorite subject in school?
What do you do?
What are some of your favorite books?
What are some of your favorite movies?
What kind of music are you into?
If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Are you married?
How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
Do you think it's better to get married when you're young or better to wait a while?
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like traveling?
If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Who are some people you'd like to meet someday?
If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
What's one of your favorite habits you have?
What are some things that make you really happy?
What are some things that make you really sad?
What are some things that scare you?
Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
Are you a religious person?
If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
What was your life like growing up?
Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
What's one of the strangest things you've ever done?
What kind of vacations do you like?
What are some of your major goals in life?
What are some of your smaller goals in life?
What do you like least about yourself?
What embarrasses you?
If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
What's your earliest memory?
What's the best decision you ever made?
Who's your best / closest friend?
What do you think people think of you?
What were your grades like in school?
Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?
Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups?
Do you think God exists?
Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?
Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight?
What's the biggest personal change you've ever made?
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Do you cry easily?
How do you feel about public speaking?
Do you like to talk on the phone?
How many emails do you get each week, roughly?
If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
What's the best prank you've ever pulled?
What did you do on your 16th birthday?
How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

As you are the first MOTW so thode se questions toh bante...

this is bahut jyaada and not thoda πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

they are just few simple question.
How are you, really?  I  m all cool and a happy go lucky person always πŸ˜ƒ
How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about?  right now feeling tired in office and thinking when can I go home
What's your favorite color? Pink
What's your favorite food? Chinese and Mughlai
What's your favorite dessert? brownie with custard or vanilla ice cream
How old are you? 29
What have you learned today? to sleep early or u end up sleeping in the office πŸ˜†
What was your favorite subject in school? Maths
What do you do? Software engg and working as software developer in MNC
What are some of your favorite books? Not a book worm at all
What are some of your favorite movies? 3 idiots , hum dil de chuke sanam , ashiqui 1&2 , queen to name a few ..
What kind of music are you into? romantic and melodious numbers
If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? mayb my own autobiography .. name will b something about my life's journey πŸ˜†
What's one of the scariest things you've ever done? nothing scary till now.. did lots of adventures but nothing thats scary
What accomplishment are you most proud of? All the certificates I won for my academics
Are you married? yess
How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend? mine was arranged marriage ..and I knew him from childhood .. like family friends .. so met as kids and then as grown up too .. became friends and then lifepartner πŸ˜ƒ
Do you think it's better to get married when you're young or better to wait a while? wait for a while till u get that maturity .. mayb after 25+
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? wanted to b a model actually ..πŸ˜†
What do you do for fun? net surfing
Do you like traveling? Yes a lot
If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? Paris .. hv gone there once but want to explore more ..
Who are some people you'd like to meet someday? Aamir khan πŸ˜ƒ
If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? be positive and honest
What's one of your favorite habits you have? I m a good listener and hv lots of patience and positivity .,.,
What are some things that make you really happy? unity among my family members .. both my in laws and my own family .. the bond they share with each other ,,
What are some things that make you really sad? when people take advantage of your friendship and trust
What are some things that scare you? growing old and getting  grey hair  πŸ˜†
Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? spontaneous but in long run better to plan things ..
Are you a religious person? Yup
If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet? Akbar mayb and ask him if Jodha really existed as there hv been so much of controversy on her existence aaj kal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Would you rather live in the country or in the city? City
What was your life like growing up? pretty good and luxurious actually .. I was the only child .. a bit pampered ..
Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number? 06 .. my ID has it too .. well in school 6 used to b my roll no and I consider it lucky ..
If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why? Dog mayb ..they r quite loyal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What's one of the strangest things you've ever done? gulping down some 30-40 golgappas at a time and win some challenge
What kind of vacations do you like?  any vacation with family in some nice hill station πŸ˜ƒ
What are some of your major goals in life? enough savings for future and get a new house
What are some of your smaller goals in life? planning a family this yr mayb 😳.. its optional though depending on situation
What do you like least about yourself? my temper
What embarrasses you? over the top compliments when I dont really deserve it πŸ˜†
If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try? chef's job mayb .. i like to cook and experiment πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
What's your earliest memory? when I was in junior kg and we used to live in hyderabad and go to a kali temple every weekend .. thats my earliest memory u can say .. so yeah hv got pretty good memory πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
What's the best decision you ever made?  to continue with my job post marriage as well
Who's your best / closest friend? my mother ..
What do you think people think of you? that I m way too positive dnd nice which mayb I m not   πŸ˜†
What were your grades like in school? I was a good student ..so mostly A grades
Do you think people are basically bad or basically good? 50-50 πŸ˜†
Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups? relative to one's belief , culture , traditions and the family he/she is born in .. all these do play a major role in shaping up one's mentality ...
Do you think God exists? Some power definitely exists ..
Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?not sure πŸ˜•
Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight? its inner born .. hormonal lotcha to b precise πŸ˜†
What's the biggest personal change you've ever made? to increase my patience level ,.
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? fasting for like 2 days for some stupid reason
Do you cry easily? yup I m quite emotional
How do you feel about public speaking? one needs to keep a chk on their language while speaking in public otherwise its good to b open than speaking in private behind one's back ..
Do you like to talk on the phone? yeah if the person on other side is engaging too and not boring πŸ˜†
How many emails do you get each week, roughly? over 100 I guess .. office ones mainly ..
If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you? I will play myself .. 😎
What's the best prank you've ever pulled?  some exam scare prank on my friend once during college ..exam was to start from next week and she was told its starting from tomorrow and she dint sleep whole night and kept studying only to find out next day there is some event in college and not exam πŸ˜†
What did you do on your 16th birthday?  celebrated with my friends .. cutting cakes and going to restaurent .. this is what I did for every birthdays till I got married πŸ˜†
How would you explain your basic life philosophy? be positive and live and let live πŸ˜ƒ
Would you rather be hated or forgotten? forgotten ,, it does not make u bitter then
If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today? yeah , wish I was told this a week back to plan out my last holiday at least  πŸ˜†

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo Ranrasiyan
Only One question
who is your favorite bollywood , hollywood and tellywood actress😳
Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 10 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
Jyooo, I'm in your top 5 coolbies! Super proud to be part of your crew! You are our guru! πŸ€—
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok last and easy ones
Do you believe in love at first site

Do you believe in miracles..???

Which forum on IF do you remember with most fondness ???

When you first became a viewbie were you nervous???

Have you ever made mistakes in your Mod role.? Meaning were there decisions you later regretted?

Do you think you are lenient or strict???

When did you first notice me on IF???

Is IF a secret in your family or every one knows about it???? 

Do you like to wear Indian clothes or western??

Do you have long hair, ?

City or country???

Your take on Mumbai local

Ok that's it lol

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
One lat question. how would you feel if rangrasiya ends due to low TRP's.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

Congo Ranrasiyan
Only One question
who is your favorite bollywood , hollywood and tellywood actress😳

bolly is Deepika currently

Holly  Kate winslet

Telly  I hv no particular favs .. if I like anyone's acting among females , she becomes my fav that time .. so currently u can say I m fond of Sanaya 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DancingDiva.

Jyooo, I'm in your top 5 coolbies! Super proud to be part of your crew! You are our guru! πŸ€—

I actually love all my coolbies πŸ€— .. so its actually difficult to select 5 .. I must say all my zee tv coolbies r doing super job πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Ok last and easy ones

Do you believe in love at first site  nope , its more of attraction at first sight than love πŸ˜›

Do you believe in miracles..??? yeah πŸ˜†

Which forum on IF do you remember with most fondness ??? Punarvivah 1

When you first became a viewbie were you nervous??? yess I was busy learning how to use all features and what notes to write .. like a intern almost πŸ˜†

Have you ever made mistakes in your Mod role.? Meaning were there decisions you later regretted? yeah in the past many times .. but  u always learn from your mistakes .. so instead of regretting I tried rectifying them always

Do you think you are lenient or strict??? depends on which forum I m  .. So 50-50 πŸ˜†

When did you first notice me on IF??? I guess when I became Zee tv CM and saw u mostly active in coolbie section 😳

Is IF a secret in your family or every one knows about it????  they know about it but not in detail πŸ˜†

Do you like to wear Indian clothes or western?? Indian

Do you have long hair, ? yup .. not too long though

City or country??? City

Your take on Mumbai local chaotic

Ok that's it lol

phewww πŸ˜³πŸ˜†