Pakistani Serials

skool started!~!

anumra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guyz skool started 2day...how waz ur 1st day back...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*maria* thumbnail
hey

i havent gone bk to skool yet i go bk tommorrow!!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hii...i know iwas supposed 2 leave y-day but i was tempted 2 finish 10k posts so u all have 2 bear with me 4 1 more day😳

just got back right now

my mom's not back frm picking up my bro and sis yet so im home alone

day 1 of junior year was ok i guess nothing i didnt expect

i know most of u dont care...but im going 2 tell u all wat classes im taking this semester (sept-jan) anywaiiz

1st period i have english..this semester we r doing post civil war american lit...we r gonna read the scarlet letter, adventures of huck. fin and a bunch of short stories

2nd period i have spanish lit (gr8 2 lit classes in a row...snooze-festπŸ˜†)..we r gonna read a bunch of spanish poems and short stories as well as chapters frm don quijote

3rd period i have a research class....yay independent work and no "real deadlines"....basically i get 2 decide wat i wanna do in tht class and the teacher dusnt care as long as the final project is good cuz we will submit it in competitions...itz alotta work but it looks good on college apps and u have freedom 2 do wat u want πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

4th period i have phys. ed...and this semester i have aerobics gym...haha itz the easiest gym class available in my skool..perfect for laijee and athletically challenged ppl like meπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

5th period i have 2nd year latin...latin is alwaiiz borin....itz a DEAD language 4 a reason ya noe....but the teacher is kewl so mite b a fun class

6th period i have lunch...alwaiiz fun πŸ˜‰

7th period i have physics..the teacher was trying 2 b funny 2 make the subjec seem less boring...but its physics u cant make it exciting πŸ˜†

8th period i have AP(college level) Statistics..the teacher is kewl...and im being forced 2 take an ap math class this year and stat seems better than calc

9th period i have AP (2 APs in a row...and tht too at the end of the day wen im half dead and cant wait 4 the day 2 b over...wohoo )...the teacher gave us hw already...an essay due tomorrow...no1 gives hw on the 1st day....this is the hw i got 2day...and the teacher gave us a loong lecture on how dedicated v gotta be and how its a lot harder than AP world history (which i got a 4/5 on lasy year😊) and blah blah blah

then the day was over πŸ˜ƒ and i came home...but it started raining...and my shoes were suade...suade+water= 😭

then i changed (my clothes were wet too...i didnt noe it was gonna rain so i didnt have an umbrella 😑)

so it was an alright day i guess...i survived my 12th "first day of school" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the best part was meeting all my frends after vacation 😊
i have pretty good classes and my teachers are good too...and i have a afew frends in each class so im not alone in any of my classes πŸ˜ƒ

lolz sorry 4 boring all of u....are u still awake or shud i get the alarm clock? πŸ˜†
anumra thumbnail
man LOLZ u have NINE period in one day...i mean if its semestered system then we only have 4 periods in one day....nd thts one HELL of a schedule...and u GOT homework...well gud luck...grade 10 is quite tough...oh nd good bye i will missss uuuu alllloooot...nd by the way why r u leaving.,,,,is it cuz ur goin in 12th...or somehting...do tell me plzzz.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
annie...i have cousins in canada...i know abt ur semester system...and i perfer the way we have our classes πŸ˜† ...my cousin in mississagua tells me abt how they get half the required subjects 1 semester and the other half of the required subjects thr nrxt semester...u guys have less subjects but 1 period is long....i cant stand to sit in the same class lisening to the same teacher for a long time...so this works out better for me

and yea annie..its school stuff and also tht my parents didnt like me staying on i-f all day and other stuff
cutie_zayma thumbnail
lolz in america u have u have such long periods wen i was in junior high skool which they cal secondary school we had 5 periods and we found those boring and in colleg we have like about 4 lessons but they r longeer and require more work
ps my college starts on the 13th sept
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow Javz, you got such a long and hectic day! good luck junior year dear! Well I got back to school on Thurs..will share stories thenπŸ˜›
anumra thumbnail
yah guyz my day was gud....we had a half as always...every first day of new yr we have a half day in hishskools...k it was quite gud and fun cu zi got frendz in all of my classes...the teachers r gud and THANK GOD i have frendz in my lunch...i was really nervous abt tht,,,anywayzzzzz tell me later how was urzz
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
okay, so here I am presenting you all with my first day as a seniorπŸ˜†

I don't have a 1st period...No! not lucky because I still have to get up regular time to drop off my sister and cousin!

2nd per...English- Huge class!! Not too hard...I will survive

3rd...English again! I love this teacher (had her last year and she's our MSA coordinator...so I like this class)

4th...Economics-I hope I get through this one!

5th...T/A- best class ever! All I do is sit there for now until the teacher will have something to do...oh and I have her computer all to myself...so I'll check out IF from thereπŸ˜‰

6th...Anatomy- I like this class as well! I got cool people in my group tooπŸ˜›

Overall...my schedule isn't too hectic...I took many honors and all that stuff last yr so I wanted to take my final yr easy! 😳
anumra thumbnail
hey thts cool..since skool started im hardly comin on PSF..i wish it was still summer holidayzzz i miss them so bad...