Hitler Didi

Rati: TVs starry returns are a pricey affair

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

TV's starry returns are a pricey affair

Smriti Irani, Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand and Rati Pandey have done it in the past. After "creative" differences with their respective show producers, these telly superstars had quit the show while at the peak of their careers, leaving their fans in tears and causing heartbreak.

And within months of their departure, no thanks to the dipping viewership numbers of the shows, they have all made a glorious return to their shows, predictably on their own terms (which means meatier roles and better pay package and ample screen time). Walking in their steps are Vivian Dsena, Shakti Mohan and Aamir Ali, faces of their shows who had differences with the production house/directors, had quit the show and have been wooed back on the same show to boost TRPs.

Full article : 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/TVs-starry-returns-are-a-pricey-affair/articleshow/32481126.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Indeed Rati Pandey, KSG and shilpa Anand are true best actors and they deserve the best! love you rati ... pleaseee come back!!!!!
thanks for sharing preethi.
ShivaniRatian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rati di is the jaan of every show she did...
well thanks for sharing... 🥱
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks PD..
That our perfectionist princess ...real talent  ...my angel never goes for anything that is not her standard for the sake of being on tv ...
I am sure is going to rule once she is back ..

Rati is the best actress ever ..I hope she comes back soon 
Edited by Nana101 - 10 years ago
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs
kab wapis arahi hain rati g
miss u a lot