loving the current track!!

sarah_winget thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
why is the forum so quiet?? the current track is really good in my opinion as everything is being done logically!! i love samaira/shikha right now..ppl should really comment and make posts more often on this forum! pls keep it active guys!! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you.
I have loved the show since day1 & I still love it.
The pace is perfect & the show is to the point, without filler scenes or over the top characters. And Vikas/Aishwarya's chemistry is just PERFECT. They were a cute romantic fairytale as Sameer/Shikha & are super hot as Aditya/Samaira.
All in all, the show is interesting. Definitely deserves more TRPs & appreciation :)

Minionite thumbnail
I feel like that always happens with the non-regular shows. The forum begins actively, but slowly people leave as they get bored.

But yep I do like the show and especially the current track though I hate the blackmailing track.
sarah_winget thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i actually think people dont like Samaira "throwing herself" at Aditya and actually expected Aditya to fall in love really fast..but I like what she's doing because it seems that now Aditya doesn't doubt her he could fall in love! ppl expect the revenge track to be fast but then the show would be over so i like the normal pace it is at..
I really loved Samaira's expression when Aditya was falling down the stairs..it really showed how much satisfaction she was getting...really hope people start watching and posting again :)