Main Na Bhoolungi 21st march Written Update..

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

aditya comes to manavs room and sees he is sleeping...he smiles and says he was crying and now sleeping peacefully...he thinks sumone is behind the curtain but thinks its an illusion and goes away...samaira comes out and cries watching manav sleep...madhu is in her room gets a call that there is problem in UP so she needs to come...adi comes back to his room watches madhu upset...she asks where were u he says manav was crying so went there...she goes outside and watches samaira going to her room...she thinks adi and samaira met each other in the night...
its morning and neeraj misses shikha...he gets an envelop and there r  pics of shikhas surgery...he reads a letter in which that guy asks 30 lakhs this time shikha calls neeraj and tells him that she is feeling so good after meeting manav..he says that its a very gud opportunity for u to trap aditya...he cuts the calls and thinks abt teach that guy a good lesson..neeraj is angry and goes to the hotel...but he is gone from there...and gets another letter from the receptionist...in the letter he reads that i will call u again for the money...if u do anything bad then i will send those pics to aditya jagannath...he gets angry and walks away throwing letter...its morning and mohanto blames madhu for her carelessness...he orders her to go to UP and set everything...jai says i will go but adi interrupts and says we dont need anyones help...i m with madhu and will set everything...
madhu smiles...everybody is having breakfast when samaira comes there...madhu comes and asks her i hope u had a great time...i hope nobody disturbed u...she says i m fine thx..both of them sits next to adi...mohanto asks madhu iseverything ready for the meeting...samaira is shocked to hear that madhu and adi going for meeting...she thinks i will not let u go aditya...jai and arya also planning to stop adi..they want samaira and adi to come closer to each other...so jai says that i think adi shud stay becoz samairas campaign is still not complete...madhu scolds him and says u r good for nothing...u shud do ur work urself...i will not let him stay here and waste his time...samaira thinks what to do...adi and madhu r ready to go and adi asks we r going for 2 days...why r u taking so many bags...she asks if he cancelled the plan to go with her...he says not at all...samaira goes to manavs room and hugs him...she gets a remote control car from there and put the car on the stairs...when adi comes down she hides and move the car from remote...adi falls down and hurts his knee...she gives him her hand and put his arm on her shoulder...madhu feels bad...she says its ok leave him but samaira says its ok he is hurt...adi is in his room and doctor says that he needs rest...its not a fructure but muscle problem...so needs bed rest he cant go anywhere...madhu feels bad...arya samaira and jai r happy...mohanto says to madhu that we will take care of adi u go for the meeting becoz its important...madhu is confused...

Precap...madhu is leaving the room when she sees samaira sits next to adi on the bed and sets the pillow for him...she feels bad and angry...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the WU.   hope neeraj sorts this assistant once and for all.
samaira should stop chasing aditya.   let him chase her.
Minionite thumbnail
This assistant issue has to get sorted out fast!

Thanks for the WU!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update :)