Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

zephyyy...

i am going absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!☺️

thanks so much.. absolutely loved it that my fav trio and also my high functioning sociopath have come to wish me... 😳 ❀️ ☒️

what a bomb of a thread this is... ☒️

thanks so much everybody for the kind wishes...

what in the hell was that treat...

absolutely no warning... ☺️

misha and raghavi ☒️

plus all those spn siggies...

zephy... 😲 you are so good at it... dear...  πŸ‘ ⭐️ i absolutely loved it...

could i use some of them in my dabba?? 😳

those misha ones killed me ya... wasnt prepared for those blue eyes...

and RAGHAVI... ☺️ ❀️ ☒️ i dont need to mention that they are the best... jodi i have ever and will ever see...

oh crap.. as if the above wasnt enough... roger...  oh.. ❀️ ☒️

* i have collapsed*

* my brain isnt functioning properly*

sherlock... 😳

ohhh zephy... u r the best ya...

this is such a sweet thread... 😳  😎

the best anybody can get with all my favs in one thread..😎

*come here u...*

* gives zephy... a tight hug*

*zephy: i c... cant... breathe... flu...tter*

oh...well...umm...gee...whadoisaynow πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ *going red as a tamatar and hoping to hide under a rock* 

Glad you liked everything...especially those amateur siggis πŸ˜³...and they are yours to do as you wish..so go ahead and put them in your dabba 

Well I always knew your favorites so it made it easy πŸ˜‰...Though I really thought I'd mess up the intro with the SPN guys not knowing anything much about the later seasons 😳 πŸ€”...Sherlock was easier πŸ˜‰

In conclusion I appreciate and accept your thanks. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

PS: If you were to hug me right now, you'd end up sick too πŸ˜†...so why should we take that chance πŸ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail

zephy... πŸ˜ƒ u made all those siggies.. 😳 ☒️ thanks so much... ❀️ ek aur baar πŸ˜ƒ

Ahem...but you still didn't say about the "special" gifts I got you πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...
zephyr29 thumbnail

aww... this is such alovely siggie... diya...

thanks so much one again... 😳

aww.. dont say that... you would have found us sooner or later... 😎

Its Shaf not Diya πŸ˜†

Its ok, excitement mein aisa hota hai...we can understand πŸ˜‰
zephyr29 thumbnail

hey u guys... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

thanks again for so much of love and wishes...

i dont want to boast or anything... 😳 😳 but i just wanted to share another one of my bday threads... 😳 😳  with all of you..  an equally lovely thread in the spn forum... 😳

*~*Happy Birthday Flutter*~*

thanks so much for not one, but two two threads ☺️

You know I had a very strong feeling that you'd have one more bday thread πŸ˜Š. I did think of PMing your other forum friends too but since you said some were like Eid ka chand I had doubts who were active and who were not πŸ€”

But awesome thread that one especially the siggis are so amazing and professional especially the SPN trio πŸ‘...and you already know what I think of the Benedict-Sriti one 😳  

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

oh...well...umm...gee...whadoisaynow πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ *going red as a tamatar and hoping to hide under a rock* 

Glad you liked everything...especially those amateur siggis πŸ˜³...and they are yours to do as you wish..so go ahead and put them in your dabba 

Well I always knew your favorites so it made it easy πŸ˜‰...Though I really thought I'd mess up the intro with the SPN guys not knowing anything much about the later seasons 😳 πŸ€”...Sherlock was easier πŸ˜‰

In conclusion I appreciate and accept your thanks. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

PS: If you were to hug me right now, you'd end up sick too πŸ˜†...so why should we take that chance πŸ˜›

*ahem* u are already red and already a rock.. remember? πŸ˜› so how can u blush and hope to hide under a rock? πŸ˜‰

o thanks so much... i would love to put them in my dabba... but.. just now.. i remembered..
have told u via PM... πŸ˜†

arre.. its ok. i loved it... especially the trio's convo.. πŸ˜†

sherlock wala was epic...

regarding the PS- even the weather has changed here... πŸ˜› so am having migranes... so am sick as well... so still would wanna hug you a bit... πŸ˜‰

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ahem...but you still didn't say about the "special" gifts I got you πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...

oh... sawwwiee... πŸ˜‰

i liked the 1st one... it was the impala plus wings, the two things of SPN that i adore.. 😳 one is the pehchaan of the winchesters and the other of castie
l
😎
flutterby thumbnail

Its Shaf not Diya πŸ˜†

Its ok, excitement mein aisa hota hai...we can understand πŸ˜‰

oh sorry sorry sorry... shaf... yes, its shaf... 😳  thanks so much shaf...

and yes..who else to remind me than soft breeze no 29? 😳 πŸ˜‰

no, it wasnt entirely exictement... πŸ˜› i was in a bit of hurry as well.. 😳

flutterby thumbnail

You know I had a very strong feeling that you'd have one more bday thread πŸ˜Š. I did think of PMing your other forum friends too but since you said some were like Eid ka chand I had doubts who were active and who were not πŸ€”

But awesome thread that one especially the siggis are so amazing and professional especially the SPN trio πŸ‘...and you already know what I think of the Benedict-Sriti one 😳  

ohhh... πŸ˜† i thought u actually saw it.. πŸ˜›

thats ok... 😈 got two two threads... 😳 double the wishes and double the happiness... isliye the diya shaf mishtake i made.. which u caught quite expertlyπŸ˜‰ rem
ember?

i loved all..the siggies...

flutterby thumbnail

thanks eku... once again.. 😳
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh i missed this thread Belated b'day wishes FlutterπŸ₯³