Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Raghav's father was indeed a nice person even Kamala praises him to the core. As par the early episodes Raghav's mother ran away with another man, she never made entry in the show

[/QUOTE]
Rags mom had run away which made him think that everyone will eventually leave him πŸ˜­ Writers have forgot what they said about him mom, Ab mental asylum kaha se aaya  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Raghav's father was indeed a nice person even Kamala praises him to the core. As par the early episodes Raghav's mother ran away with another man, she never made entry in the show

Rags mom had run away which made him think that everyone will eventually leave him😭Writers have forgot what they said about him mom,Ab mental asylum kaha se aaya 😲😲
[/QUOTE]
I guess it was a fact hidden from raghav by kamla and his father
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok this is going to be my official frustration thread lol.
14 March - my thoughts 

First Raghav/Kalpi got ruined with this out-of-nowhere confession & now even Kamla & Vitthal are being ruined with Kamla hiding a secret from Vitthal. I don't understand hindi serials really. Why can't a sweet, nice couple just remain nice? Why must there always be these hidden secrets or misunderstandings haunting them & making things hell?

On a more positive note, Kalpi & Pakiya's scene was cute. Sadly, but the only thing left watching. Couldn't enjoy RagNa romance again. 

Leaving aside the confession, why must Raghav travel on the bus to prove anything? Yes they are from different worlds but it doesn't mean that he has to also travel in the bus. They can both travel by different mediums. What has it got to do with love? 

Do share your views!!
Edited by prc_fan1 - 10 years ago
Snowlite thumbnail
Wait yar...the cnflict will start from next we ek... Then u All will miss the romance...because raghav mother is back...Shell is some kind Loss memory...i think we should enjoy the romance...till now...because arteri this we will see ragna be separate...πŸ’”
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowlite

Wait yar...the cnflict will start from next we ek... Then u All will miss the romance...because raghav mother is back...Shell is some kind Loss memory...i think we should enjoy the romance...till now...because arteri this we will see ragna be separate...πŸ’”

See, I personally love romances. And I was looking forward to watching them romance BUT that does not mean it should be done at the cost of the storyline. Speeding the story up is still fine but butchering the characters & just changing them overnight is something I cannot enjoy. 

I don't think I really care anymore about Raghav/Kalpi because the CVs have screwed up their characters so much that i don't even feel anything when I watch their romance. I am just watching on, hoping that there is a reason for Raghav's changed behaviour. Next week will be the main deciding factor as to whether I will continue watching anymore or not.

I am disappointed.
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Samridhi! A frustration thread? Now why didn't I think of that!
Okay, so I can see myself as a regular visitor of this thread with the recent turn of events.πŸ˜†
About today's episode, I don't have much to add beyond what I've already said. Kalpi and especially Raghav are out of character.
So yes, I don't get those butterflies or 'awe' feelings when RagNa are on-screen.
Linking Raghav's mother to Kamla as some great secret of hers comes out of nowhere to me. They could have gone about this in some other way.
The bus-scene was very cliche romance. And, rich are a bit exaggerated in shows. Most do have the experience of travelling by public means of transport. More than these methods, love can be expressed when the time comes.
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same here...next week will be the deciding factor whether I want to continue this show as well..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Wanderer-

Wow Samridhi! A frustration thread? Now why didn't I think of that!

Okay, so I can see myself as a regular visitor of this thread with the recent turn of events.πŸ˜†
About today's episode, I don't have much to add beyond what I've already said. Kalpi and especially Raghav are out of character.
So yes, I don't get those butterflies or 'awe' feelings when RagNa are on-screen.
Linking Raghav's mother to Kamla as some great secret of hers comes out of nowhere to me. They could have gone about this in some other way.
The bus-scene was very cliche romance. And, rich are a bit exaggerated in shows. Most do have the experience of travelling by public means of transport. More than these methods, love can be expressed when the time comes.

Haha welcome aboard this ship of frustration.
The Kamla thing will create misunderstanding btw Raghav/Kalpi for sure. Why do story writers think of ways to keep leads separated? For a change, why can't they think of ways to keep them together? They should explore problems couples face like committment, keeping in touch with each other etc. rather than always getting 3rd party involved. First Pakhi, now Kamla. Sigh.
Love your line about how love can be expressed when time comes. True that. 

btw, do you watch any other shows on Indian telly? 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Haha welcome aboard this ship of frustration.
The Kamla thing will create misunderstanding btw Raghav/Kalpi for sure. Why do story writers think of ways to keep leads separated? For a change, why can't they think of ways to keep them together? They should explore problems couples face like committment, keeping in touch with each other etc. rather than always getting 3rd party involved. First Pakhi, now Kamla. Sigh.
Love your line about how love can be expressed when time comes. True that. 

btw, do you watch any other shows on Indian telly? 

Sorry to butt in, try watching Rangrasiya and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein...good story, and great chemistry..What is love about Yeh Hai Mohabbatein...it is telecasted late like at 11:00 pm, no burden of TRP's..and this show is so mature w/ condoms being discussed as well!🀣
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

Same here...next week will be the deciding factor whether I want to continue this show as well..

Welcome aboard, buddy!
What's your name? 
I watch Emergency Couple too. I ship the Chief & Jin Hee so hard even though I know nothing will happen :(