Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahabharatham June 12 Epi Written Update
* Bhishma says that he is bound by his promise. He has to protect the throne of Hastinapur. But he also says to Pandav to finish all the evil persons who are adharmik. He advises them to fight for justice.
* Dharmraaj Yudhistir says that war is not good because so many humans will die and their wives will be widow. So it must not happen.
* Then Pitamah says that they must establish Dharma in Hastinapur. He recalls the words of Vasudev Krishna and says "Vasudev Krishna is right. A war must take place to establish Dharm. My weapons will be with Kauravas but my blessings will be always with you five brothers."
* Great Pitamah also gives them the blessing of Victory. He says again and again that he may fight for Hastinapur but he will always want Pandav to win.
* Evil Duryodhan asks Pitamah why he didn't kill pandav. He says boldly that one day Duryodhan will get heavy punishment. He also says "pandav will attack all of you and nobody will be spared"
* Pitamah says that he can also be defeated by Shikhandini so Pandav know the secret of his death. Then he won't be able to protect devil Duryodhan and his supporters.
* Shakuni says to Bhishma "why have you given the advice to Pandav to attack Hastinapur? You act like a cheater; you have broken your promise" and then he leaves with his foul intelligence. Shakuni realizes that his evil plan is not going to work anymore.
* Pitamah comes to the bank of Ma Ganga and sees an illusory image of lakhs of dead bodies. He sheds tears to feel the future consequences of the war. He summons Ma Ganga.
* He accepts his failure of protecting Draupadi. He feels that he has committed a sin. He expresses his unlimited grief... he is in a dilemma. He is stuck in the middle of responsibility and Dharma. He asks his Mother "how shall I get rid of my sins Mother"?
* Ma Ganga appears and assures him that he has got rid of his sins. Its not possible for him to stop the war.
* Pitamah says that he should not have told Pandav to fight because so many humans will die. MA Ganga asks "why are you stopping Duryodhan to become the king?"
* He replies "Duryodhan is adharmik; he will destroy everything; that is why I advised Pandav to fight for establishing Dharm"
* Then Ma Ganga says happily "everyday so many humans die and their dead bodies flow through Me. It does not matter in respect of a Dharmayudh. But you have secured the future of the next generation by telling Pandav to fight. That is why you have got free of your sins. Now; go and fulfill your responsibility. Your soul will be liberated."
* Pitamah Bhishma feels assured to hear his mother's words.
* Arjun says that it is their responsibility to fight for Justice. Duryodhan is leading the country to destruction. Yudhistir says that they should take sannyas and stop the war.
* Bhim and others protest and say that they want heavy punishment for Duryodhan. After that Yudhistir says "it is not possible for us to raise weapons against Guru Drona and Pitamah.
* Then Draupadi stands up and says "you can never disobey Pitamah's advice. He advised you to fight. Try to feel the pain of Pitamah. He wants liberation from pain and that is why he advised all of you to fight."
* Panchali advises them to go to Dwarika and discuss this matter with Govind. They agree and Bhim says "if Vasudev stands with us; this war will be a Dharmayudh means fight for Justice"
migan thumbnail
FYI - This is updates I get from other sites and if interested let me know i will continue to copy here.

If no interest then I won't post it.

Do people want updates here?

Now that war is going to start 
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Akka, if u r ok with tat means, pls do updates here...it ll be more helpful ...thanks a lot ka, and if u need help na, tell me i  ll help u,  as i too following the page where u get this update 😃

migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Akka, if u r ok with tat means, pls do updates here...it ll be more helpful ...thanks a lot ka, and if u need help na, tell me i  ll help u,  as i too following the page where u get this update 😃

😃 Sure na
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

😃 Sure na

S ka.😉
migan thumbnail
Where is promo for this week?
Eagerly waiting for Abhimanyu arjun scenes.
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Where is promo for this week?

Eagerly waiting for Abhimanyu arjun scenes.

i saw promo ka, where Arjun, Dhuryodhan and Madav(Krishnan) was there, and Krishnan says that he wont take any weapon in war(i mean he s saying that he nt gna fight in the war) and ask them to choose whether who wants him and who wants a huge soldiers team..Arjun smiles, Dhuryodhan abt to say his choice Krishnan stops him.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Promo link...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKpVZMkTzgM[/YOUTUBE]
Devino thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo friends...
migan thumbnail
Mahabharatham June 16 Epi Written Update
The episode begins with, abhimanyu taking arjuns blessing both are in tears, arjun hugs abhimanyu n says since ur birth i have only heard abt u my eyes where dying to see u , abhimnyu says n since birth i was waiting for opportunity to meet u n start serving u. Arjun says from where did u learn all this knowledge on this abhimanyu says i have this art from my birth i was born with it as im ur child, mamashri(krishna) keeps telling thrice a day that i was born to fight n mother(subhadra) keeps telling i was born to die for n take revenge of my uncles(yudishtir) insult. Arjun says ur mamashri is intelligent but ur mother shes mad u r not born to die but born to be an example n asks where are they abhimanyu says mother is in her room n mamashri is with duryodhan who have come to meet balram. Here duryodhan falls in feets of balram n begin to cry n ask for forgiveness, n says im scared of my life now all the happiness in my life has vanished n its due to those pandavas balram says but what have they done to u infact they have spent their life in forest unlike u in castles duryodhan says that vanvas was their choice this wouldn't have happened if they had not played dice game n due to them i have not been able to be king of my father's wealth those pandavas have divided hastinapur they even eloped with the girl who was suppose to marry me n asks balram to memorise that situation which insulted him n says that these pandavas why always insulted him n now they are gathering whole world to fight against me with no mistake of mine . Krishna says in front of whole sabha insulting a women through vastra haran isn't that a mistake duryodhan says it was draupadis mistake she was a dasi n insulted her swami(boss) n if the punishment i gave her was to hard im ready to deal with consequences , Krishna asks duryodhan wat does he want exactly on this mamashri says we request balram not to do partiality.
Balram says i will never let that happen i agree with duryodhan a result of game shd not be led to war n so i promise i Krishna n any of my soldiers will not raiseany weapon from pandavas side, arjun listens to the conversation n gets shocked n asks balram how can u give such a decision without knowing our side balram says i know the situations very well n for me both the sides r faulty but more faulty is yudishtir who betted on his brothers n wife n was proud abt it so my decision is right n walks away. Arjun asks Krishna to inform balram abt their side Krishna says balram is right on his side n now u have to accept the truth that i will not be on ur side now n leaves the place. Balram finds few people on his route encircled n fighting balram goes their n ask them wat is the matter to his surprise this situation is same as that of dut sabha of betting balram tries to tell the person to respect the women who was betted on but the person who defeated the womens husband denise balram tries to kill him wen he says go show ur strength infront of the pandavas n kauravas , Krishna comes their n asks balram to leave him n will decide abt it later balram leaves the place Krishna asks the women betted on to go near quuen rukmani n if this situation arises again he will not forgive.
Abhimanyu gets upset wen he hears abt balrams decision subhadra says arjun remember one thing krishnas words don't have one meaning they always have a hidden meaning though he has left the war field theres something better in his mind for us...
PRECAP:
Subhadra informs Krishna tat Krishna has said whoever arrives before arjun first amongst u n duryodhan Krishna will fulfil his one wish , arjun reaches Krishna but to his surprise duryodhan had already reached.