Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi dear ..
Awesome FF ..it was so much full of LOVE.. Thank you so much for writing  this beautiful piece ..
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks all of you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ E

For reading  it and  appreciating it .. 

EPILOGUE   FOR THIS STORY WILL BE   POSTED  SOON
There are two  more stories to be posted.. so keep reading ...LOVE YOU ALL

THANK  YOU MY SOUL SISTER  MY BUDDY   FOR POSTING THE STORY HERE.. 
Edited by CSQ1999 - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..beautifull update..
Nuts- Kartik re back together..everybody is happy..enjoying dinner nd awesome foursome planned for one outing too..
Ram- Priya's sweet nd romantic nok jhok..lost in their love land..๐Ÿ˜ณ beautifully written..
Hitler password tha๐Ÿ˜†
Loved the poem nd the whole update to the core..
Last part tha๐Ÿ˜” hmm..will waiting for epilogue now..
Thanx Geetha for Pm..
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CSQ1999

Thanks all of you๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผE

<font color="#cc33cc">For reading it and appreciating it ..</font>

<font color="#0033cc">EPILOGUE FOR THIS STORY WILL BE POSTED SOON</font>
<font color="#cc33cc">There are two more stories to be posted.. so keep reading ...LOVE YOU ALL</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">THANK YOU MY SOUL SISTER MYBUDDY FOR POSTING THE STORY HERE..</font>

2 more stories..woo hoo..will waiting for them๐Ÿ˜ƒ
CSQ1999 thumbnail
EPILOGUE  

AFTER    10 MONTHS 

She will be alright  na???  I don't want anything to happen to her Vikram, I should have been  more careful...?

Vikram said Please stop it  yaar..8 ghante se yeah hi rat lagakebatihai.. I am going to tell you one last time  Sheis going to be fine. Whole family is here na.And shipraji is inside with priya .She is not   first women in the whole world to deliver  a baby. Ram.  I am a father of three children. I know how it is . You really  are overreacting..

But for me it is the first time na..But why is it  taking so long..  it is 8 hours she is gone into a labour . nothing is happening. They want even allow me  togo inside.

That is because you not allowing the dr nurses  to work. You were such  pain in the delivery room .and remember it was Priya who asked you leave not the Doctors. She was right !! .you  were fighting  with Dr and Nurses. How can you do that ?

How can they leave her and go, when is she going thru suchna pain.

Ram that is because there are other  women who  are delivering  they have  to take care of them also.,The doctors know  when they have to be here.

That's why I told  priya we will choose another hospital, I could have chosen best... Like Leelalavathi but kuan kahan mera suntha hai.. especially my wife I don't  know why she  choose this..

Ram this is  where priya was born,  this  is  oldest and  finest Maternity Hospital  in Mumbai . The doctor is one most experienced doctor in the city.This is Holy family hospital godsake  not some ...

Okay ..Okay . But I want to be with  her yaar Why cant she take the epidural,,  this would have lessened her pain na. 

Ram you and priya have discussed this before she wanted to have natural birth and she is scared that it would hurt the baby ..she is also scared about this baby after that miscarriage.Thank god there is no complication's evr So you have to support yaar you have to be her strength. How can you go fight there yaar? I know your scared but you  need overcome you fear for her...

Mr Kapoor" called a nurse. Your wife is calling you.. Before She could finish the  sentence Ram was already   running towards room

Shipraji came out of the room patted ram back and asked him to go inside.

What happened  what happened he came in asking. The Doctor said. Nothing   The baby is crowning Mr Kapoor. And your wife wants  you with her.. Please go disinfect yourself, wear the gown and come. So you can  see your baby being delivered..

Yes Yes !!! I be back in  a jiffy. After few minutes. Ram was back in the  delivery room.

PRIYA

Ram  I called.. "I am here "he said and came forward to hold my hand. I know how  scared he was, for me.   And I know he can't  bear to see  me in pain. But he still was here to support me.

Priya nothing will happen I am there na,,   I know. Just than another contraction hit me...

Dr said   Priya  just a little more  push, push  Give it all you have..

Yes Priya that's  the way  to  push. I can see the baby's head..dr  kept encouraging me

I was holding on to Rams hand so tightly, another pain hit me.. RAM  I screamed,,

Okay Mr & Mrs Kapoor  you baby is almost out!!. One last push we will have baby in our arms  Priya.

I was tired,  it has been grueling 8 hours.. it seemed like ever.  

The pain had started in the morning while I was having my milk .it was very light, For the past two days I was very  uncomfortable, my back was hurting, I could not sleep. Doctor had told me expect  pains anytime, And they had told me to time the pain that if the pain increased and duration of the pain was  more than 1 minute than  immediately admit myself.  I started timing it, I did not tell MR kapoor because I knew  he would panic, If this was  false pain then I  didn't want to cause unnecessary  tension  .Already Kapoor and Sharmas were behind me.. The whole Nine months was so  frustrating to say the least...   but  they are family and  they love me so much.. But sometimes  they made me wish  they didn't love me so much. Even Ayesha  started advising me .. My Family... if didn't love them so much, I don't know what  I would have done to them.

Mr Kapoor was over the moon when he heard the news of my pregnancy From that  day onwards  till today  The journey of Nine months has been wonderful. Mr Kapoor has fulfilled my  every wish very desire, very cravings, be day or night he as seen to it   I was never want  of anything.Sometimes he has gone overboard, but I know he loves me...i don't know about other husbands but he  saw to it that I was  always happy. I know   my morning sickness, my hormones and mood swings would have irritated him but  he never lost patience nor ever got angry he has been so sensitive so caring. I am so lucky to have him as husband and father of my children. I told   Ram when my  pain started increasing , immediately the whole family galvanized into action I was inside the hospital  in less than 10 minutes. Rishab drove the car, I know ram could never drive  in  this state of anxiety. The whole family wanted to join me in labor room. I put my foot down took only Mr Kapoor inside.  Then I realised I made a blunder... Mr Kapoor  he created such hue and cry in the theater, that  I had to send him out .But  when the  baby was crowning that I wanted him  inside with me to witness the birth of our miracle.

Doctors  command and the pain  jolted me out of my minute of memories. Our child is going to be here I gave a one hard push. And the baby was out.. Then I heard  wail"of  a baby. Our child was born

Doctor Called out Mr Kapoor, congratulations you have a perfect little baby girl.. He  showed  Mr Kapoor and  Me  our child, our miracle, Then said he would bring  her after he got her cleaned up He cut the umbilical chord u handed  her over to the nurse to clean her up.. Mr Kapoor had tears in his  eyes when he saw his baby girl. He came to and  hugged me.

I was  happy and very relived. I felt calm and I was at peace. At last  the moment had come for me to hold my baby.. Doctor  bought our bundle joy  and   handed  her  over to Mr Kapoor. I always wanted to see Mr Kapoor expression when  he holds  our  baby for the first time, I was not disappointed There was an expression ,very hard to describe , there was happiness disbelief, amazement, love all overlapping each other. I was so happy that I could  give the most precious gift  he desired.  

He slowly bought her to me. And  gave her to me, Thank you Priya holding me , I  ... He started .tears  were rolling downing from his face. I said Mr Kapoor .. I know... Me too.

We named our Child  Pihu !!!

A new Beginning  - Ek Nahi Shuruwat !!
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb ending
Just loved it
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful end
aww ram is in panic mode and vik is make him understand
priya is in labour beautiful journey of Raya from pregnancy till delivery
yipee baby is born beautiful name peehu
loved it to read the whole story again
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
suprb ending and waiting for another ones 
CSQ1999 thumbnail
[QUOTE=krunalidivecha]Superb ending
Just loved it[/QUOTE

thank you for loving...it..more stories. To come
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww it was beautiful ending i really enjoy the journey of raya n pls do write more ff on raya