Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
CHAPTER 1
Five years  have  passed since the  day court passed the judgment ,   I still remember the day when I   was no longer just Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor Wife of Mr Ram Kapoor one of richest man in India but  another convict tagged with number 467  . Kaidi number 467 .. that is my name that is how I am now addressed .  I have not seen  any of my family members  for  last five years  I have  refused  to even meet them  when they came visiting.  All the letters have  remained unopened .. all calls have gone unanswered... I did not want them to suffer with me. I did not want my ram to suffer with me. I never want  him  know how bad it is  in jail I know how  much it will affect him. It will break him .
 My Ram, My Mr Kapoor, the name still  brings  a smile to  my lips  it still  can make my heart skip a beat .My eyes yearn to see him , my ears  yearn  to hear in  his voice. What I will give to  be in his arms , to be held by him.  But I have denied the myself the pleasure of  even seeing him and talking to him  for one reason only  I love him and I know how much  he loves me. I cannot  stand  to  see pain in his eyes , the pain caused by me being jail.    I had made him promise me that he will not come to see me or talk  to me  till  the time I am in the prison. Even  when I lost my baby   in the  landslide I refused to meet  him   .i wanted to be held by him I wanted  him to comfort me ,  and tell me it will all be  okay and  everything would be fine but... I just could not do it ... I  did not have the courage to see his grief at loss of our child . I am coward .
Till date he  has kept his promise and he  always will...  because that  is  the man he is. Man of his word
 But Yesterday   everything  changed once again  , the court again withdrew its verdict , declared me innocent. I am  once again Mrs Priya Ramkapoor  free  person. It is very true when they say one values of  freedom only  when one loses it. I will treasure my freedom. This freedom is the best gift  ram could give me .Thank you darling
 Ram has proved it in the court  and  to the whole wide world that I am innocent  he has set me free..   I have lost so much in last five years , my family , my  unborn child, my love. I am going  to get  it all back, I going back to my life... and I know Ram   will  be waiting for me!!!!

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely fantastic dear.  Please continue soon.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start loved it
priya is sad for the loss of her child but at a same time happy as she will see ram after very long
continue soon
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Few lines of intro about my buddy who is the author of this story.. 

You guys will certainly laugh at this coincidence, her name is Priya and her hubby's name is Ram πŸ˜‰

In the introduction part, whom she referred as 'my Ram' is her husband.. 

This is her first FF, she is now on the verge of completing her third FF.. 

More details, may be she herself will share later.. 

Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 2

Priya Ram Kapoor  "    The warden called out my name. I was ready to go . Ready feel the fresh air.  Ready for my life. I wanted see my papa  my ma , my bhai, Natasha  , Ayesha  , dadi , rishab   , neha ,vikarm   and ... Ram. Five years  feels like  a lifetime..   but  I promised  my self I going live my  life to the fullest  treasure every moment   of my life . Life has given  me second chance I want to  enjoy it
Stepped out  of the jail  compound . A barrage of press  and media  was waiting  for me... All at  once pounced on me... It felt like   the night mare had once again started .It reminded me of day  I was sent to jail. I thought  I was old news nobody would be still interested in  me. It seems  I was wrong,  I just wanted escape.. I wanted breathe. Then Suddenly  out of now where a hand  caught my hand pulled me out  of crowd   pushed me towards  the  car . I don't know who it was  because  my eyes  busy   searching for  Ram amidst  hundreds of people and flashes of camera. Where is he??  .
Media  and press now gharohed the car... They would not let it  me open the  door. Then a policeman made his way in and  helped me  inside the car. When I got into the car  locked the door ,I breathed sigh of relief.  " Priya " ,  a voice called I  turned around at sound of my name. saw my papa sitting next to me with tears in his eyes. 
"Papa  app ".  And hugged him.  Here was my  father Mr sudhir sharma,  who was always there  for me... my first hero , my guide. Some how today  he looked aged  and old, he looked tired, but in eyes I could see relief   of father seeing his daughter after five years. His love  followed as tears  from  those tired eyes. But he was very happy.
Papa app kaiso ho??  . Mien Theek houn  beta . Tum kaiso ho?  Tumhai dekhna keliya meri ankhe  tarass gayee te beta. 
Mein teek houn  papa. Papa ghar mein baki sab kaise ma, kartik ,Natasha, Ayesha sab teek hai na papa. 
Sab teek hai beta.
Papa  Ram kaise hai ????  Why did he not come.  Papa  baatiyein  na ram kahan hai????
 Priya sab teek  hai ghar   jate hain na  beta phele fir bat karege .Ram bhi teek hai beta ..  Okay  .Driver seeda Sharam House jana .
Why Sharma house???  why not Kapoor mansion I wanted to  ask but felt this was not time, after all   I have to  see ma also... Any way   I will be going   to Kapoor mansion  eventually that was really my house now.. to my ram. Might be ram   will come take me back to  kapoor mansion..  Mera  grapravesh ek bhar phir se ho ga Kapoor mansion mein.      
 I did not want talk . I want see , wanted to feel sunshine  breathe  fresh air . It was five years since I saw outside world.. It looked even more beautiful.   Thank  fully  papa was also quite silent...
Mumbai   in July is sight to behold. Rain  makes this city even more beautiful somehow fresher ... I always  loved rain .. and  ram always hated it... thinking about ram  made me smile   suddenly remembered our conversation about rain when we met formally over cup of coffee to fix Natasha and kartik wedding. Thinking  of  day only  makes me want to laugh at our  behavior   that day... my god how  we behaved    so childishly...
 We reached Sharma house . Ma was waiting for me with arthi ka thali. As soon as enterd she  hugged me   her tears were rolling  she was  happy seeing me . [i]Ma tum rona bhand karoge please... dekho tumara face kitna wrinkles pad rahi hai.  aur Miss Bhubaneswar par  wrinkles acche nahi laggte hai. Ma  hugged me even more tightly 
The house where I grew up had not changed and Everything was the same .  Mama where is karthik , Natasha and Ayesha??? Where is  every one.. 
I saw my mother's smile falter and  her eyes  was hiding something   .She was looking at papa for answers.. Bata na Ma sab kaha hai??. Papa said kartik  abhi abhi bhar  gaya hai  who a jaya ga. To phele ghar ke  andar to aja. Kuch  ka pele    phir  hum baat karenge. Shipra!!!  Take priya inside  na...
 I felt something was definitely wrong.. I didnot want   to press  mama and papa now. I went in. Ma  took me to  my old room, asked to me freshen up  and join them  for dinner 
Nothing can beat   food made by   one's mother. And my mother ...  Today had exceeded herself. All my favorites  were ready... And they were delicious... But I  could not  have much  might be  due to excitement or impatience.  I just couldn't eat . Papa and mama also did not  eat much... It was a quite meal. This quiteness  was ire it did not feel right...
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG where is RAM ...and don't tell mew ki ram ne ayesha se shaadi karli plzz...I can't bear ... priya ne paach saal di ram ke liye tho... many questions to be answered so we are waiting continue ASAP...very nice update❀️ ...
thanks for pm😊
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey welcome on IF 😊
I hv read it before nd its beautiful.. will read it again 😊

Vidhi
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
priya is released from jail but where is ram 
she was so happy that she will meet him
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
continue soon...
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever_smily

Few lines of intro about my buddy who is the author of this story.. 

You guys will certainly laugh at this coincidence, her name is Priya and her hubby's name is Ram πŸ˜‰

In the introduction part, whom she referred as 'my Ram' is her husband.. 

This is her first FF, she is now on the verge of completing her third FF.. 

More details, may be she herself will share later.. 

seems tht u r very happy Geetha mamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰