Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Mansi superb post... Wow reading your post is like watching the episode again...I feel the episode belong to Rajat while paridhi & Lavina also did good job...

Jalaal Jalaal Jalaal all the way...I feel there is no single part of the episode which is waste or unwanted... The episode full is the trust he had on JO and he showed it before all...

--- First scene where Salima and HB trust on JO & knew it was ruqu who did it for power which Gulbadan & MA and other mughal begum sides by Ruq..

--JJ scene was good with Jalaal straightly asking her "Who did it" he very well knows she didn't & told the same to her, but want to get the answer from JO the name of the person she think could do... But Jo behaved royal didn't point out fingers without any proofs..

--- DEK harem is the best scene, where he shut up all women & all accusation and tells them they have any poofs against JO and also the way he roars at all the begums who start pointing fingers at Jo and tells how he knows JO she can't do it or even think of doing such thing...In this he has his eyes on Ruq  & shut her up telling he knows who the culprit is and ask her meet him in private...

-- Ruku&Jalaal scene is also wonderful, as it showed a friend who doesn't want Ruqu to stoop so low, a lover who can't bear accusing hi love before other... How much he is frustrated to see Ruku fighting the election unfair and wants her to change, as her act is making him loose herself in his eyes...

---  JJ at angoori bagh scene was super & how Jalaal expressed his thought of equality in religion and also how he prayed for her to Kanha for her health..The touch & those happy & shy glances Jo showed has a desire which she doesn't want to show to him...
Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Mansi, HOW MUCH we all were waiting for such an episode.  I cannot stop thinking about it.  Such hold Jodha and Jalal have on usπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I had kept thinking - after the Ben kand and Jodha's vishpaan, how I was waiting for Jalal to say something to Rukayya and Mayem.  Why did he not accuse them even once?

Had Jalal noticed when he apologized to Jodha in DEK, the kind of angry reactions Ruk & MA gave?  Has Jalal noticed that after Ben end, Rukayya never ever came to Jalal once to apologize for putting his life in danger by goading him to marry Ben?  Has he noticed the complete lack of grace in Ruk & MA?

Even with Jodha, Jalal has not gone into a great discussion about it, it has been more about teasing her about Ben.

I saw yesterday HOW MUCH JALAL HAS CHANGED since Jodha's near death.  He did not talk about it, he has shown it.πŸ‘

We got to SEE the change in him.  He showed us yesterday by how when the bandi was telling him about haram news, his expressions were not of anger but concern for Jodha.  How he trusted her implicitely and showed that to her by coming to ask her.

How he talked with EVERYBODY who doubted Jodha, how he talked with Rukayya.  (I would have loved if Mayhem had said a word in and Jalal giving it back to her also.πŸ˜‰  Now I am going to be in anticipation of what kind of shredding he can give Mayem.)

Jodha did not say a word in her defence, she did not need to or have to and just by her expressions she conveyed her love.

These two are in love, but they make us fall in love with them again and again.

You are going to get lot of posts from me, but not about the episode😊

Maddy, you read my mind...he was in a 'have to protect Jo' mode. I wish MA had said something as well. 
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mansi, HOW MUCH we all were waiting for such an episode.  I cannot stop thinking about it.  Such hold Jodha and Jalal have on usπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I had kept thinking - after the Ben kand and Jodha's vishpaan, how I was waiting for Jalal to say something to Rukayya and Mayem.  Why did he not accuse them even once?

Had Jalal noticed when he apologized to Jodha in DEK, the kind of angry reactions Ruk & MA gave?  Has Jalal noticed that after Ben end, Rukayya never ever came to Jalal once to apologize for putting his life in danger by goading him to marry Ben?  Has he noticed the complete lack of grace in Ruk & MA?

Even with Jodha, Jalal has not gone into a great discussion about it, it has been more about teasing her about Ben.

I saw yesterday HOW MUCH JALAL HAS CHANGED since Jodha's near death.  He did not talk about it, he has shown it.πŸ‘

We got to SEE the change in him.  He showed us yesterday by how when the bandi was telling him about haram news, his expressions were not of anger but concern for Jodha.  How he trusted her implicitely and showed that to her by coming to ask her.

How he talked with EVERYBODY who doubted Jodha, how he talked with Rukayya.  (I would have loved if Mayhem had said a word in and Jalal giving it back to her also.πŸ˜‰  Now I am going to be in anticipation of what kind of shredding he can give Mayem.)

Jodha did not say a word in her defence, she did not need to or have to and just by her expressions she conveyed her love.

These two are in love, but they make us fall in love with them again and again.

You are going to get lot of posts from me, but not about the episode😊

Yes maddy, just look at the change in jalal in just the last three or four weeks. From the minute he realized he was in love, he has changed inside out! Remarkable. As I had written I thought all that anger against Ruq yesterday was not because of the shame of her position or even for breaking the laws. His anger was uncontrollable because she had done this  to hurt Jodha whom he loves. That is the true test of love. It pains him if it pains her. And he is less angry about hurt to himself but more angry towards hurt to Jodha!

I agree with you, I   am now thirsting for the day when Maham will get smashed to smithereens! One thing about jala, when he give it to someone he gives a completely crushing blow. See how he told Ruq "Try to take breath now and then when you talk" and also "At least try to keep the small respect that if left in me for you". After this she must be feeling like a worm!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Mansi superb post... Wow reading your post is like watching the episode again...I feel the episode belong to Rajat while paridhi & Lavina also did good job...

Jalaal Jalaal Jalaal all the way...I feel there is no single part of the episode which is waste or unwanted... The episode full is the trust he had on JO and he showed it before all...

--- First scene where Salima and HB trust on JO & knew it was ruqu who did it for power which Gulbadan & MA and other mughal begum sides by Ruq..

--JJ scene was good with Jalaal straightly asking her "Who did it" he very well knows she didn't & told the same to her, but want to get the answer from JO the name of the person she think could do... But Jo behaved royal didn't point out fingers without any proofs..

--- DEK harem is the best scene, where he shut up all women & all accusation and tells them they have any poofs against JO and also the way he roars at all the begums who start pointing fingers at Jo and tells how he knows JO she can't do it or even think of doing such thing...In this he has his eyes on Ruq  & shut her up telling he knows who the culprit is and ask her meet him in private...

-- Ruku&Jalaal scene is also wonderful, as it showed a friend who doesn't want Ruqu to stoop so low, a lover who can't bear accusing hi love before other... How much he is frustrated to see Ruku fighting the election unfair and wants her to change, as her act is making him loose herself in his eyes...

---  JJ at angoori bagh scene was super & how Jalaal expressed his thought of equality in religion and also how he prayed for her to Kanha for her health..The touch & those happy & shy glances Jo showed has a desire which she doesn't want to show to him...

Abhi, from start to finish the episode was flawless. I cannot find a single place where I would have preferred a change!
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb.. wonderful...excellent.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ what more u want me to say , Mansi... Bas na yaar... why u both, u and Rajat r doing this with me? Who gave u right to make me speechless like this... Rajat with his acting and u with ur words...khelne me bahut maza aata hai na tum dono ko?

all things u have written so beautifully, what more can i write...i m still searching the words... so if i can't write my usual stuff, u both r to blame...πŸ˜‰ one more thing , i will talk abt only Jalal, and not Rajat... for me right now he is BEST on TV and in JA, and now i want him to always remember that he is the best while giving any scene in future...

Friends, all those who were expecting another faltoo episode of the harem politics with the kanha murthis ... please stand up, turn around and take a good beating on your bottoms (that includes me at the head of the line!). What a sensationally fantabulous episode we all got yesterday from the Creatives, we should all have not slept all night yesterday, and we should have been doing Rajat jaap all night!!

Let's get one thing for sure... this entire week, there won't be a single faltu or filler episode...this track is damn interesting the way it's shaping up...and if it so continues for next three days, then with few more interesting twists and turns, coming friday will see Jo becoming BEK , much to Jalal's happiness and our satisfaction..so here we go...

He was the intent and quick-thinking King at the DEK ... the trusting husband of Jodha ... the kanha bakht who took the aarti ... the initially steely questioner at the harem ... the suddenly unleashed tiger in the sabha ... the uncompromising shohar of a belligerent Ruq ... the sneering ignorer of the piping up Maham ... the wonderfully righteous son of a wonderfully tolerant mother ... the forthright husband of the upstanding Salima ... the ethically correct man who  called Ruq separately to his rooms ... the ruthless interrogator who tore Ruq to  shreds ... the angry friend who told his childhood mate to behave herself and preserve the very little respect he still had for her ... the Shahenshah who walked in the moonlight quietly in search of his beloved ... the playful man who toyed with words with his tentative lady-love ... the serious upholder of the right of all his people to their own religions ... the boy-King who told his wife that he not only prayed to Allah but also to Kanha to save her life ... the man who saw his hand touching the hand of his woman and tried to see if she was ready for him by covering his hand over hers ... and the understanding soul who saw that his deepest love was ready to lock her life and heart with his, but needed more time to lock hands with him!

Perfect...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Phew! How did you manage Rajat, to give us a solo show of such great acting skills that you just floated from one Jalal into another, into another, and into another ... before our eyes, lighting our TV screens with liquid magic as you dramatically paced your acting, your fabulous dialogue delivery and your extreme hardness with your sexy softness. Even we, sitting at such a distance from the TV screens, felt the tug and pull of your magnetism on us, how could the lady-love of your life not have felt it? If you were not such a study of contrasts and a "one-man screen devourer" yesterday, we would have noticed more of the incredulous look of growing love and respect in the eyes of Jodha. With every step you took, the expression in her eyes grew so gratified - she looked more and more supported, loved and satisfied -  that by the time you almost held her hand, it was with very great reluctance that she pulled her hand away. Not from fear of you, but from fear of showing you too much of how she felt!

Anyway I am jumping the gun here, Rajat, and I think it would be better for me to tell my friends on the forum the whole story of your life yesterday, inch by inch, slowly, adding my comments as I go ... because, Rajat, I do not know how else to do justice to your performance except to recount every little nuance of yours from the episode yesterday  ... for the sheer thrill of re-living every moment of the "spectacular you" that you showed us yesterday!

Just as i said... HE is THE BEST...and it showed right in front of us..(if this goes on, TRPs will be again on top this week for sure)

Hamida and gang can barely believe their ears ... if it wasn't Jodha, was it Ruq who did it?

The scene was such a beautiful study of each woman who counted in this harem and her bias. Hamida was all for Jodha while Gulbadan was tentatively so for Ruq. Maham was in it for the thrills of seeing both her antagonists in a corner. Salima stood tall in the group, with the guts to speak her mind and clear Jodha and hint at Ruq by implication. I loved this scene as a starter to the affairs of the whole episode because I was thinking they would start with typical old-fashioned melodrama. I thought we would have the whole planting of Kanha murthis room to room shown to us to waste a precious ten minutes of air time. I thought Ruq would then rave and rant like a banshee at Jodha.  I thought Jalal would slightly mistrust Jodha and give us some smell of a MU in the works. All this I thought would be the first scene. Instead we started off with the key ladies all believing Jodha and suspecting Ruq. The trend of the episode then became very clear. The whole episode looked like it would exonerate Jodha and implicate Ruq. But Jalal was still the unknown quantity so I waited with bated breath for his scene to come 

u certainly have way with the words , Mansi..so beautifully u have described abt those ladies... one thing, Salima proved why she was called the most WISE Queen of Jalal.. no wonder the mighty king values her words , the most..and i was sure, this time Jalal will support Jo... so wasn't worried abt it...but then i wasn't expecting the grand dhamaka CVs gave us.. this is their credit to write such wonderful episode...and when they r doing their Best, then Rajat is pure gold..no wonder he gave award winning performance...

The Hindu baandhis want to thank Jodha - but end up warning her of a deep shadyantra!

The scene ends with Jodha getting doubly determined that even though this episode has tried to defame her it has also exposed the fact that the Hindu daasis were living a life as second-class citizens in this harem without even the rights to worship as per their religion. The part that made me very affected was the way Jodha turns her own problems into opportunities to set right the basic rules that govern the Sultanate. She's done it many times before and she's doing it again here. It is a moment when a lesser woman will be only thinking of herself and her problems of how to extricate herself from this Kanha murthi distribution mess but Jodha was only momentarily nonplussed by that setback. She got the thread of what she needed to do going forward. She needed to restore the worshipping rights of the Hindu daasis. In the same way that she saw the slavery and took on the harem in-charge election, she now saw this Kahna murthi business and determined to fight for the rights of the Hindu daasis. History tells us of how Jalal became Akbar by thus converting his problems into opportunities to do greater good. Why doesn't history tell us how Jodha herself converted her problems into opportunities to serve the greater good? She was no less than Jalal when it came to growing from adversity!

the process of Jo becoming Mallika e Hind from just Begum to Jalal started with Jo applying her mind once again, and still keeping her purity intact...in last few episodes i was wondering if Jo has left her brains behind in Amer, but now i m happy she is just what i always wanted... sweet, prudent, fiery 

Jalal hears two important things at the Diwan-e-Khas - one needs immediate attention!

It's a very short scene folks,  but I could not miss it out for  two reasons. One, the scene showed us that Jalal was concerned ... but not perturbed. It looked like he was more concerned about the defamation aspect of Jodha (for his brow furrowed when the baandhi was recounting that part of the story). But otherwise through the rest of the story he looked like he was thinking hard but not unduly upset that murthis have been smuggled into the harem against law. The other reason why this scene stands out is that I was surprised at the freedom that Jalal gave this baandhi who came to give the news. The girl was not only telling him the facts of the issue but also about the rumours and whispers in the corridors - and I was a bit surprised that Jalal was giving her the licence to speculate in front of him and the whole sabha. But then it occurred to me later that this must also have been one of Jalal's strengths that he encouraged the lower order of his people to speak up in order to get at the "real truth"  and not to just get the "varnished truth" that people of a higher pecking order normally give him. He has his ears and eyes to the ground. He didn't even consider the effect of these confidences from the girl on the people who were at the sabha with him. All he seemed concerned about was to know the exact contours of the whole problem frm  the mouth of one who was low enough in the hierarchy to be truthful without a care for self-preservation. Another interesting part of the scene was that Jalal seems to be very hands-on in delving into this whole embezzlement affair. He is getting debriefed by Atga at every step of the process. Adham is in big trouble because Jalal is keeping his antennae sharp and ever on the alert in this case!

for one moment when he hears the words harem problems, his face was certainly like, what my begums r doing? when they will understand i have whole kingdom to take care of, not just the harem... a bit of irritation was there but next moment as he hears the problem his eyes r filled with cold anger , as he understands the gravity of the situation.. see the change in him... this was the same DEK where he has insulted same Jodha to the core in front of all , refusing to believe her... and now this is the same DEK where after hearing that her name is again coming up , he is all set to protect her from everything that is set up to harm her or her name...

Jalal goes to Jodha to say he trusts her - and he bows to Kanha to underscore his faith!

Friends, I think this episode has many great scenes, but this was one of those really outstanding ones, just for that last act of Jalal in bowing to Kanha and taking the aarti. Jalal never ceases to amaze Jodha and today this gesture was not just an act of faith in God, but an act of faith in her. She knew that he wanted to show that! He had said upfront that he wanted to ask her about this whole issue in private as he knew full well that she was not to be suspected. In fact he said it twivce to her that he never suspected her - and his act of praying to Kanha in front of her sealed that faith he had in her a third time. But it was also remarkable  that he tried to wheedle out of her an accusation of who she thought might have done the dirty deed. For a moment it looked like he was putting Jodha on test to see if she would rave and rant and accuse as Ruq would have (and later did also). But Jodha's class showed itself. She refused to be baited into an accusation, and remained diplomatic and tactful and dignified. His eyes were a picture when he realised that this woman he was talking to had grace and dignity and decency. At least two of his three wives had the courage to be outspoken when needed but also knew when not to talk! In this scene Jodha was almost a replica of Salima! What a grand scene folks! What a grand man he is to bow to Kanha before her, as an act of total faith in his wife!

Both were testing each other ... only Jo asked simple thing (actually it was the biggest thing), if he thinks she can stoop so low... and he understood it so perfectly, that one mistake from his side, and their so progressed relationship will go back to square one, and so he rightfully replies that he trusts her completely, and sets her mind to peace coz now she is sure to have his support in this fishy scandal

now was his turn to test her... so he asks her if she suspects anybody... he wants to see if she puts blame on anybody like others do... but she proves she is so different from others and gives the exact answer he wants to hear from her, that she only has right to speak for herself... and so he knows that she knows the real culprit but still is not ready to reveal not coz she is unsure of his reaction, but coz she is trying to behold the remaining respect for that person...he understands her efforts and feelings behind it that she knows it's Ruku , but she also knows what Ruku means to him and so she is trying to protect that position of Ruku in his eyes by not taking her name... he is happy to see her purity and truth behind her unspoken words  and assures her that he will take care of everything regarding this matter and so she need not worry

and then he bows in front of Kanha to assure her that he supports her feelings for her or anybody else's religion... thus indicating that very soon (may be right after this issue) we will get to see him giving permissions for those Hindu Baandis to pray within the four walls of their room as per their religion...

The steely tiger at the harem begins with tight self-control - but suddenly bares its teeth!

Oh my God, what was this tiger we saw, with his soft threats andhis huge roars filling the room with the sheer power of his unbridled authority? People who dared pipe up in the midst of his talking to them with menace and deliberate slowness came in for a tongue-lashing so violent that they had to shrivel before him. And as for his open support of Jodha, how could he have said it better than "I know her personally like you all don't and she  could not even think of doing such a thing!" And for the first time in my life I heard the appellation of "Ruqaiya Begum" said with such asperity, such disdain and condescension that if I were Ruqaiya, the world would have dissolved before my eyes.  "I am talking here" said the Emperor, "and no one interrupts me. Show me the proof or I'll throw out this accusation." And then he adds "Try to take a breath now and then when you talk Ruqaiya Begum. I know who's done it and why - and till you are asked keep your mouth shut and keep your unsolicited advice to yourself". Look at the pathetic creature that Ruqaiya has become in the space of one night. The childhood mate of the greatest Emperor of the great land of Hidustan has become someone who is asked to shut her mouth and speak only when spoken to! How the mighty are fallen! Oh my God, what a man this Jalal is. And what a lucky girl Jodha is to have the love of such a man!Epic!

so perfect... the major thing is, if not in DEK in front of all , but he openly insulted Ruku in front of Harem, by saying her advice was not asked for and so she should shut up and speak only when he asks her... i m sure Ruku have never faced such insult before this , and that too from Jalal... his words sting her so much, the pain was clear on her face, with a fear of  getting caught in her crimes and losing the trust in his eyes...

Ruq is invited for a private tete a tete ... and gets torn to shreds , her friendship in tatters!

Friends, what can I say about this scene? We all so wanted Jalal to give Ruq the worst thrashing of her life after that tent sleeping scene, and we have been tolerating the tantrums she threw after the boatride scene. We wished and wished and wished that Jalal would one day speak up and show her her place. She was getting too big for her boots, too autocratic, too selfish and too jealous. Her jealousy was taking on the proportions of all-devouring violent monster. But still Jalal never spoke. So many of us got temporary solace by talking to Zee and asking "When will Jalal tell off Ruq?  Will he ever do that or will he always love her in his own way and never chide her?" Well ... yestreday was that day we were all waiting for. It is commonly said that we should never disturb a sleeping tiger for when it wakes it knows no rules of engagement and political niceties. It eats up eveything it needs to satisfy its ravenousness. Jalal was just like that sleeping tiger that has gone hungry for too long. He just tore Ruq into ribbons, shredding every vestige of her personality by calling her a liar for calling him a friend, a husband and a King! He raised his voice with her so many times that I wonder if she has ever seen him like this in all their years together. The man is in love, and he hurts when his beloved hurts. And Ruq, despite being his oldest friend, has hurt Jalal where it hurts the most ... she has hurt Jodha! Look at this lov, folks, that canot withstand any pain whatsoever to the one he loves. Look at the vehemence with which he berates and trashes Ruq just because she caused pain to the love of his life. We all wondered when he will put Ruq in her place but we thought it would be a calmer kind of sidelining. I never thought the he would hurt so much when Jodha hurted so much, that he would  just shred Ruq like a cabbage in a food processor! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! How does a woman like Ruq feel after hearing that he has lost all but a last feeble bit of respect for her? Like dirt?

the tears in her eyes after he left were enough to tell her condition... but she is not the one to give up... so let's get ready for more drama tonight and tomorrow...

The moon is young and the lovers meet ... their hearts embrace but their hands aren't ready!

Friends, what can I say again? That speech by Jalal about religious freedoms was so moving, notjust  because it was so sincere but because of that special moment when he told her how he had prayed to both Allah and Kahna for her recovery after the snake bite. Jodha was ever so touched that she could not speak, her eyes were full and her lips were softly quivering.  What love this man must have for her to be so prayerful for her recover, praying even to the God precious to her ...  but more than that how honest he was and how without motives when he even shared that story with her? And as for the part where they hold hands, if hands could speak Jodha's hand would have asked for more when hes fingers started caressing hers. But her sanskaars I guess would not allow her to move so fast so easily, and I think since he feels real love for her, her tentativeness will only make him love her all the more! You know, I've always written things like "Creatives, get bold with your scenes!"  but I am so glad they don't listen to me. Or we would have missed this tender, simply sensational romance that just two hands brushing each other could have given us! I am now so happy that this romance is creeping in on us ever so slowly.

simply loved the scene... no other words
Edited by sweet_diksha - 10 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Mansi. Ur analysis was as amazing as the epi. πŸ‘
Yesterday's epi was just mindblowing. And U r right it was all about Jalal Jalal Jalal and Jalal
Love the way HB and Salima supported Jo. Well GB is Rukku's fuppi so obviously she will support her niece. And HB is right Rukku is not a child anymore.
Love the things u said about Jodha. Even in this situation she was thinking about all those bandhis and their rights. And she is right. I m sure after being BEK she will give them their rights And I m sure Jalal will support her.
U r right I also noticed it Jalal wasn't bother about the murtis he was upset about Jodha being blamed. I think even he wanted to give those bandis the right to do their ibadat but couldnot do it for Rukku and MA.
I had full faith on Jalal that he will trust Jodha and he didn't dissapoint me. Love that scene. He knew Jo can never do something like that. He also knew that it was Rukku. He also knew that Jo knowns that Rukku has done it. That's why he asked Jo. But she didn't complain like Rukku did. Jo has a very pure heart. And did u notice Jalal's expression after that. He was really happy and very proud of her. Today they showed the difference between Jo and Rukku. Here Jo even after Jalal's asking didn't said anything against Rukku. And there Rukku herself started blaming Jo.
Love the way Jalal defended Jo in Harem. And the way he stopped all the begums especially Rukku it was awesome πŸ˜† . U r right Jo is very lucky to have a husband like him. I have heard its the most painful thing in a married women life when ur husband don't believe u. And we have seen it with Jo during Benazir time. So I guess it will be most happiest thing a woman life when their husband trust them, support them. And today I can see that happiness in Jo's eyes.
And Jalal blasting Rukku was great. U r right we all have been waiting for this scene. Rukku has gone too far. And after watching the last scene of Jalal his dialogues I feel really sad that Rukku is his wife. And I m sure Jalal has never talk to Rukku like this before. Today he did it for Jo. Rukku is not going to take it easily.
And the last scenes was the best one. Wow what dialogues. Such great thoughts. They really touched my heart. Even many 21st century people don't have this kind of thoughts. And he being a 16th century king had such great thoughts. No wonder he was called "Akbar". I just don't love him I m also respecting him more. And Rajat he did justice to the character Akbar. No one could have played it like him. He is very talented actor.
I just love the epi.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mansi you are going to get LOT of posts from meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I have been thinking about the episode and Jalal and Jodha so much more since yesterday.

I kept thinking what might happen now?  CVs gave us surprise yesterday.

I had thought Jalal will taunt Jodha and make her prove her innocence, he did nothing of the kind cos he BELIEVED IN HER AND STOOD UP FOR JODHA
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

How MUCH I was wating for that?!!

Now I am thinking about the spoilers we have got - that Jodha will end slavery and Jalal will start to see the difference between Jodha and Rukayya.

There was NO spoiler that said that Jodha will become hararm incharge and BEK.

Now I am wondering if Hoshiyaar will tell Rukayya about the kid hiding in Jodha's hojara.  If Rukayya and Mayhem will again create a big hungama about this, now with proof that Jodha has broken haram rules.

How will Jalal react?  I am sure he will give Jodha a chance to explain

I am wondering if to futher test them both will Jalal ask Jodha if she deserves some punishment from him?  What might Jodha say?

Will Jalal ask her she cannot be Haram in charge if she breaks rules and what she wants to do now?  What if Jodha tells him she wants to end the slavery and restore the kid back to his mother.  What if Jodha tells him being a kind decent person to stand by the kid is more important for her than being a BEK or haram incharge.  She could not leave the child defenceless, she will do such acts again.

What if Jodha tells him to not make her Haram incharge but to end slavery.

If this happens Jalal might hand over the haram responsibility to Salima Begum, assuring the haram ladies that their concerns will be addressed now.

Jodha will get her wish to end slavery.  Jalal will further see that to Jodha not audha or position but cause and justice matters more.  While Rukayya will further lower herself in Jalal's eyes.

What do you think?  Please give us new spoiler ZEEπŸ˜†

skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Superb.. wonderful...excellent.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ what more u want me to say , Mansi... Bas na yaar... why u both, u and Rajat r doing this with me? Who gave u right to make me speechless like this... Rajat with his acting and u with ur words...khelne me bahut maza aata hai na tum dono ko?

all things u have written so beautifully, what more can i write...i m still searching the words... so if i can't write my usual stuff, u both r to blame...πŸ˜‰ one more thing , i will talk abt only Jalal, and not Rajat... for me right now he is BEST on TV and in JA, and now i want him to always remember that he is the best while giving any scene in future...

Friends, all those who were expecting another faltoo episode of the harem politics with the kanha murthis ... please stand up, turn around and take a good beating on your bottoms (that includes me at the head of the line!). What a sensationally fantabulous episode we all got yesterday from the Creatives, we should all have not slept all night yesterday, and we should have been doing Rajat jaap all night!!

Let's get one thing for sure... this entire week, there won't be a single faltu or filler episode...this track is damn interesting the way it's shaping up...and if it so continues for next three days, then with few more interesting twists and turns, coming friday will see Jo becoming BEK , much to Jalal's happiness and our satisfaction..so here we go...

He was the intent and quick-thinking King at the DEK ... the trusting husband of Jodha ... the kanha bakht who took the aarti ... the initially steely questioner at the harem ... the suddenly unleashed tiger in the sabha ... the uncompromising shohar of a belligerent Ruq ... the sneering ignorer of the piping up Maham ... the wonderfully righteous son of a wonderfully tolerant mother ... the forthright husband of the upstanding Salima ... the ethically correct man who  called Ruq separately to his rooms ... the ruthless interrogator who tore Ruq to  shreds ... the angry friend who told his childhood mate to behave herself and preserve the very little respect he still had for her ... the Shahenshah who walked in the moonlight quietly in search of his beloved ... the playful man who toyed with words with his tentative lady-love ... the serious upholder of the right of all his people to their own religions ... the boy-King who told his wife that he not only prayed to Allah but also to Kanha to save her life ... the man who saw his hand touching the hand of his woman and tried to see if she was ready for him by covering his hand over hers ... and the understanding soul who saw that his deepest love was ready to lock her life and heart with his, but needed more time to lock hands with him!

Perfect...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Phew! How did you manage Rajat, to give us a solo show of such great acting skills that you just floated from one Jalal into another, into another, and into another ... before our eyes, lighting our TV screens with liquid magic as you dramatically paced your acting, your fabulous dialogue delivery and your extreme hardness with your sexy softness. Even we, sitting at such a distance from the TV screens, felt the tug and pull of your magnetism on us, how could the lady-love of your life not have felt it? If you were not such a study of contrasts and a "one-man screen devourer" yesterday, we would have noticed more of the incredulous look of growing love and respect in the eyes of Jodha. With every step you took, the expression in her eyes grew so gratified - she looked more and more supported, loved and satisfied -  that by the time you almost held her hand, it was with very great reluctance that she pulled her hand away. Not from fear of you, but from fear of showing you too much of how she felt!

Anyway I am jumping the gun here, Rajat, and I think it would be better for me to tell my friends on the forum the whole story of your life yesterday, inch by inch, slowly, adding my comments as I go ... because, Rajat, I do not know how else to do justice to your performance except to recount every little nuance of yours from the episode yesterday  ... for the sheer thrill of re-living every moment of the "spectacular you" that you showed us yesterday!

Just as i said... HE is THE BEST...and it showed right in front of us..(if this goes on, TRPs will be again on top this week for sure)

Hamida and gang can barely believe their ears ... if it wasn't Jodha, was it Ruq who did it?

The scene was such a beautiful study of each woman who counted in this harem and her bias. Hamida was all for Jodha while Gulbadan was tentatively so for Ruq. Maham was in it for the thrills of seeing both her antagonists in a corner. Salima stood tall in the group, with the guts to speak her mind and clear Jodha and hint at Ruq by implication. I loved this scene as a starter to the affairs of the whole episode because I was thinking they would start with typical old-fashioned melodrama. I thought we would have the whole planting of Kanha murthis room to room shown to us to waste a precious ten minutes of air time. I thought Ruq would then rave and rant like a banshee at Jodha.  I thought Jalal would slightly mistrust Jodha and give us some smell of a MU in the works. All this I thought would be the first scene. Instead we started off with the key ladies all believing Jodha and suspecting Ruq. The trend of the episode then became very clear. The whole episode looked like it would exonerate Jodha and implicate Ruq. But Jalal was still the unknown quantity so I waited with bated breath for his scene to come 

u certainly have way with the words , Mansi..so beautifully u have described abt those ladies... one thing, Salima proved why she was called the most WISE Queen of Jalal.. no wonder the mighty king values her words , the most..and i was sure, this time Jalal will support Jo... so wasn't worried abt it...but then i wasn't expecting the grand dhamaka CVs gave us.. this is their credit to write such wonderful episode...and when they r doing their Best, then Rajat is pure gold..no wonder he gave award winning performance...

The Hindu baandhis want to thank Jodha - but end up warning her of a deep shadyantra!

The scene ends with Jodha getting doubly determined that even though this episode has tried to defame her it has also exposed the fact that the Hindu daasis were living a life as second-class citizens in this harem without even the rights to worship as per their religion. The part that made me very affected was the way Jodha turns her own problems into opportunities to set right the basic rules that govern the Sultanate. She's done it many times before and she's doing it again here. It is a moment when a lesser woman will be only thinking of herself and her problems of how to extricate herself from this Kanha murthi distribution mess but Jodha was only momentarily nonplussed by that setback. She got the thread of what she needed to do going forward. She needed to restore the worshipping rights of the Hindu daasis. In the same way that she saw the slavery and took on the harem in-charge election, she now saw this Kahna murthi business and determined to fight for the rights of the Hindu daasis. History tells us of how Jalal became Akbar by thus converting his problems into opportunities to do greater good. Why doesn't history tell us how Jodha herself converted her problems into opportunities to serve the greater good? She was no less than Jalal when it came to growing from adversity!

the process of Jo becoming Mallika e Hind from just Begum to Jalal started with Jo applying her mind once again, and still keeping her purity intact...in last few episodes i was wondering if Jo has left her brains behind in Amer, but now i m happy she is just what i always wanted... sweet, prudent, fiery 

Jalal hears two important things at the Diwan-e-Khas - one needs immediate attention!

It's a very short scene folks,  but I could not miss it out for  two reasons. One, the scene showed us that Jalal was concerned ... but not perturbed. It looked like he was more concerned about the defamation aspect of Jodha (for his brow furrowed when the baandhi was recounting that part of the story). But otherwise through the rest of the story he looked like he was thinking hard but not unduly upset that murthis have been smuggled into the harem against law. The other reason why this scene stands out is that I was surprised at the freedom that Jalal gave this baandhi who came to give the news. The girl was not only telling him the facts of the issue but also about the rumours and whispers in the corridors - and I was a bit surprised that Jalal was giving her the licence to speculate in front of him and the whole sabha. But then it occurred to me later that this must also have been one of Jalal's strengths that he encouraged the lower order of his people to speak up in order to get at the "real truth"  and not to just get the "varnished truth" that people of a higher pecking order normally give him. He has his ears and eyes to the ground. He didn't even consider the effect of these confidences from the girl on the people who were at the sabha with him. All he seemed concerned about was to know the exact contours of the whole problem frm  the mouth of one who was low enough in the hierarchy to be truthful without a care for self-preservation. Another interesting part of the scene was that Jalal seems to be very hands-on in delving into this whole embezzlement affair. He is getting debriefed by Atga at every step of the process. Adham is in big trouble because Jalal is keeping his antennae sharp and ever on the alert in this case!

for one moment when he hears the words harem problems, his face was certainly like, what my begums r doing? when they will understand i have whole kingdom to take care of, not just the harem... a bit of irritation was there but next moment as he hears the problem his eyes r filled with cold anger , as he understands the gravity of the situation.. see the change in him... this was the same DEK where he has insulted same Jodha to the core in front of all , refusing to believe her... and now this is the same DEK where after hearing that her name is again coming up , he is all set to protect her from everything that is set up to harm her or her name...

Jalal goes to Jodha to say he trusts her - and he bows to Kanha to underscore his faith!

Friends, I think this episode has many great scenes, but this was one of those really outstanding ones, just for that last act of Jalal in bowing to Kanha and taking the aarti. Jalal never ceases to amaze Jodha and today this gesture was not just an act of faith in God, but an act of faith in her. She knew that he wanted to show that! He had said upfront that he wanted to ask her about this whole issue in private as he knew full well that she was not to be suspected. In fact he said it twivce to her that he never suspected her - and his act of praying to Kanha in front of her sealed that faith he had in her a third time. But it was also remarkable  that he tried to wheedle out of her an accusation of who she thought might have done the dirty deed. For a moment it looked like he was putting Jodha on test to see if she would rave and rant and accuse as Ruq would have (and later did also). But Jodha's class showed itself. She refused to be baited into an accusation, and remained diplomatic and tactful and dignified. His eyes were a picture when he realised that this woman he was talking to had grace and dignity and decency. At least two of his three wives had the courage to be outspoken when needed but also knew when not to talk! In this scene Jodha was almost a replica of Salima! What a grand scene folks! What a grand man he is to bow to Kanha before her, as an act of total faith in his wife!

Both were testing each other ... only Jo asked simple thing (actually it was the biggest thing), if he thinks she can stoop so low... and he understood it so perfectly, that one mistake from his side, and their so progressed relationship will go back to square one, and so he rightfully replies that he trusts her completely, and sets her mind to peace coz now she is sure to have his support in this fishy scandal

now was his turn to test her... so he asks her if she suspects anybody... he wants to see if she puts blame on anybody like others do... but she proves she is so different from others and gives the exact answer he wants to hear from her, that she only has right to speak for herself... and so he knows that she knows the real culprit but still is not ready to reveal not coz she is unsure of his reaction, but coz she is trying to behold the remaining respect for that person...he understands her efforts and feelings behind it that she knows it's Ruku , but she also knows what Ruku means to him and so she is trying to protect that position of Ruku in his eyes by not taking her name... he is happy to see her purity and truth behind her unspoken words  and assures her that he will take care of everything regarding this matter and so she need not worry

and then he bows in front of Kanha to assure her that he supports her feelings for her or anybody else's religion... thus indicating that very soon (may be right after this issue) we will get to see him giving permissions for those Hindu Baandis to pray within the four walls of their room as per their religion...

The steely tiger at the harem begins with tight self-control - but suddenly bares its teeth!

Oh my God, what was this tiger we saw, with his soft threats andhis huge roars filling the room with the sheer power of his unbridled authority? People who dared pipe up in the midst of his talking to them with menace and deliberate slowness came in for a tongue-lashing so violent that they had to shrivel before him. And as for his open support of Jodha, how could he have said it better than "I know her personally like you all don't and she  could not even think of doing such a thing!" And for the first time in my life I heard the appellation of "Ruqaiya Begum" said with such asperity, such disdain and condescension that if I were Ruqaiya, the world would have dissolved before my eyes.  "I am talking here" said the Emperor, "and no one interrupts me. Show me the proof or I'll throw out this accusation." And then he adds "Try to take a breath now and then when you talk Ruqaiya Begum. I know who's done it and why - and till you are asked keep your mouth shut and keep your unsolicited advice to yourself". Look at the pathetic creature that Ruqaiya has become in the space of one night. The childhood mate of the greatest Emperor of the great land of Hidustan has become someone who is asked to shut her mouth and speak only when spoken to! How the mighty are fallen! Oh my God, what a man this Jalal is. And what a lucky girl Jodha is to have the love of such a man!Epic!

so perfect... the major thing is, if not in DEK in front of all , but he openly insulted Ruku in front of Harem, by saying her advice was not asked for and so she should shut up and speak only when he asks her... i m sure Ruku have never faced such insult before this , and that too from Jalal... his words sting her so much, the pain was clear on her face, with a fear of  getting caught in her crimes and losing the trust in his eyes...

Ruq is invited for a private tete a tete ... and gets torn to shreds , her friendship in tatters!

Friends, what can I say about this scene? We all so wanted Jalal to give Ruq the worst thrashing of her life after that tent sleeping scene, and we have been tolerating the tantrums she threw after the boatride scene. We wished and wished and wished that Jalal would one day speak up and show her her place. She was getting too big for her boots, too autocratic, too selfish and too jealous. Her jealousy was taking on the proportions of all-devouring violent monster. But still Jalal never spoke. So many of us got temporary solace by talking to Zee and asking "When will Jalal tell off Ruq?  Will he ever do that or will he always love her in his own way and never chide her?" Well ... yestreday was that day we were all waiting for. It is commonly said that we should never disturb a sleeping tiger for when it wakes it knows no rules of engagement and political niceties. It eats up eveything it needs to satisfy its ravenousness. Jalal was just like that sleeping tiger that has gone hungry for too long. He just tore Ruq into ribbons, shredding every vestige of her personality by calling her a liar for calling him a friend, a husband and a King! He raised his voice with her so many times that I wonder if she has ever seen him like this in all their years together. The man is in love, and he hurts when his beloved hurts. And Ruq, despite being his oldest friend, has hurt Jalal where it hurts the most ... she has hurt Jodha! Look at this lov, folks, that canot withstand any pain whatsoever to the one he loves. Look at the vehemence with which he berates and trashes Ruq just because she caused pain to the love of his life. We all wondered when he will put Ruq in her place but we thought it would be a calmer kind of sidelining. I never thought the he would hurt so much when Jodha hurted so much, that he would  just shred Ruq like a cabbage in a food processor! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! How does a woman like Ruq feel after hearing that he has lost all but a last feeble bit of respect for her? Like dirt?

the tears in her eyes after he left were enough to tell her condition... but she is not the one to give up... so let's get ready for more drama tonight and tomorrow...

The moon is young and the lovers meet ... their hearts embrace but their hands aren't ready!

Friends, what can I say again? That speech by Jalal about religious freedoms was so moving, notjust  because it was so sincere but because of that special moment when he told her how he had prayed to both Allah and Kahna for her recovery after the snake bite. Jodha was ever so touched that she could not speak, her eyes were full and her lips were softly quivering.  What love this man must have for her to be so prayerful for her recover, praying even to the God precious to her ...  but more than that how honest he was and how without motives when he even shared that story with her? And as for the part where they hold hands, if hands could speak Jodha's hand would have asked for more when hes fingers started caressing hers. But her sanskaars I guess would not allow her to move so fast so easily, and I think since he feels real love for her, her tentativeness will only make him love her all the more! You know, I've always written things like "Creatives, get bold with your scenes!"  but I am so glad they don't listen to me. Or we would have missed this tender, simply sensational romance that just two hands brushing each other could have given us! I am now so happy that this romance is creeping in on us ever so slowly.

simply loved the scene... no other words

Diksha I wrote so many thousand words myself early this morning (before 9 o'clock!πŸ˜‰) so I am a spent force. But I just love the points wyou make so though I have not written comments against each of your comments, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points. As usual, you have nailed it. I use 20000 words to get to the same point and you do it in five sentences!

Diksha, I think the days of MU between them are over, na? What do you think? Now there may be only MUs that they handle together and fight together?

Also it feels clear that Ruq's days on the frontlines of jal's mind are over. She has overplayed her hand so that friensdship is really in tatters, na?
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Wow Mansi. Ur analysis was as amazing as the epi. πŸ‘
Yesterday's epi was just mindblowing. And U r right it was all about Jalal Jalal Jalal and Jalal
Love the way HB and Salima supported Jo. Well GB is Rukku's fuppi so obviously she will support her niece. And HB is right Rukku is not a child anymore.
Love the things u said about Jodha. Even in this situation she was thinking about all those bandhis and their rights. And she is right. I m sure after being BEK she will give them their rights And I m sure Jalal will support her.
U r right I also noticed it Jalal wasn't bother about the murtis he was upset about Jodha being blamed. I think even he wanted to give those bandis the right to do their ibadat but couldnot do it for Rukku and MA.
I had full faith on Jalal that he will trust Jodha and he didn't dissapoint me. Love that scene. He knew Jo can never do something like that. He also knew that it was Rukku. He also knew that Jo knowns that Rukku has done it. That's why he asked Jo. But she didn't complain like Rukku did. Jo has a very pure heart. And did u notice Jalal's expression after that. He was really happy and very proud of her. Today they showed the difference between Jo and Rukku. Here Jo even after Jalal's asking didn't said anything against Rukku. And there Rukku herself started blaming Jo.
Love the way Jalal defended Jo in Harem. And the way he stopped all the begums especially Rukku it was awesome πŸ˜† . U r right Jo is very lucky to have a husband like him. I have heard its the most painful thing in a married women life when ur husband don't believe u. And we have seen it with Jo during Benazir time. So I guess it will be most happiest thing a woman life when their husband trust them, support them. And today I can see that happiness in Jo's eyes.
And Jalal blasting Rukku was great. U r right we all have been waiting for this scene. Rukku has gone too far. And after watching the last scene of Jalal his dialogues I feel really sad that Rukku is his wife. And I m sure Jalal has never talk to Rukku like this before. Today he did it for Jo. Rukku is not going to take it easily.
And the last scenes was the best one. Wow what dialogues. Such great thoughts. They really touched my heart. Even many 21st century people don't have this kind of thoughts. And he being a 16th century king had such great thoughts. No wonder he was called "Akbar". I just don't love him I m also respecting him more. And Rajat he did justice to the character Akbar. No one could have played it like him. He is very talented actor.
I just love the epi.

Ariel, I was thinking of offering myself as the fourth wife of Jalal. If you want we both can have an election to see if you will become his 4th wife or I will become! Or we can take one half of him each and share. Even half a Jalal can keep me in happiness!😳😳😳😳😳😳
skanda12 thumbnail

Mansi you are going to get LOT of posts from meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I have been thinking about the episode and Jalal and Jodha so much more since yesterday.

I kept thinking what might happen now?  CVs gave us surprise yesterday.

I had thought Jalal will taunt Jodha and make her prove her innocence, he did nothing of the kind cos he BELIEVED IN HER AND STOOD UP FOR JODHA
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

How MUCH I was wating for that?!!

Now I am thinking about the spoilers we have got - that Jodha will end slavery and Jalal will start to see the difference between Jodha and Rukayya.

There was NO spoiler that said that Jodha will become hararm incharge and BEK.

Now I am wondering if Hoshiyaar will tell Rukayya about the kid hiding in Jodha's hojara.  If Rukayya and Mayhem will again create a big hungama about this, now with proof that Jodha has broken haram rules.

How will Jalal react?  I am sure he will give Jodha a chance to explain

I am wondering if to futher test them both will Jalal ask Jodha if she deserves some punishment from him?  What might Jodha say?

Will Jalal ask her she cannot be Haram in charge if she breaks rules and what she wants to do now?  What if Jodha tells him she wants to end the slavery and restore the kid back to his mother.  What if Jodha tells him being a kind decent person to stand by the kid is more important for her than being a BEK or haram incharge.  She could not leave the child defenceless, she will do such acts again.

What if Jodha tells him to not make her Haram incharge but to end slavery.

If this happens Jalal might hand over the haram responsibility to Salima Begum, assuring the haram ladies that their concerns will be addressed now.

Jodha will get her wish to end slavery.  Jalal will further see that to Jodha not audha or position but cause and justice matters more.  While Rukayya will further lower herself in Jalal's eyes.

What do you think?  Please give us new spoiler ZEEπŸ˜†

That's a brilliant thought, Maddy, that Jodha will choose to end slavery rather than to be harem in-charge. But one more idea is coming to mind ... what if that child's mother is one of the baandhis forced by Ruq or bought by Ruq as a slave. Then uniting that child and its mother will further be a black mark against Ruq for forcing the bondage of this baandhi as a slave, separating the child from its mother?
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago