Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by aashyagh

Mansi, I watched the show 4 times and my husband noticed me watching twice:(, after a long time, I have got addicted to another show after Kasamh se and am not able to get over it, I now know, why am I addicted, and I am not the only one. My husband will reprimand me soon for thisπŸ˜†.
About the episode, words will fall short, as each dialogue was at its best and Jalal stole the show all the way:)
Honestly, when I started writing the post I realized very soon I could not pick any few scenes to detail, they were all so good. Plus I thought I will take the trouble to detail the whole episode because we can all use this post to remember this fabulous episode by! I then didn't want to miss even the smallest detail!

***There are so many best moments yesterday, I loved the way he said to Ruq " zara saans to lelijiye Ruquaiyaa Begum", or the way he said " Hum baat kar rahe hain" was the best, seriously every line was mindblowing.
And Jodha has become so bold, she questions Jalal, does he come to garden looking for herπŸ˜†, all this while Jalal never let Jo any chance about she line marooing him, but now she has started.
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RoshiniManeet

Mind blowing episode Maansi and mind blowing analysis as well...I wanted to count the word Jalal in your analysis...I lost count.

Ruq's much required stick came seeking her and when it came it did come down like a thousand ton thing crushing Ruq and her wickedness. Kudos to you Jalal. Great acting by Rajat. 

I seriously thought I will not watch JA atleast for 2 more days since I presumed that there was going to be another MU but somehow decided at the last moment to watch and boy was I surprised??? I was shocked that the issue was sorted out by Jalal in lesser than 5 minutes. Again love Salima Begum for the quick smart thinking and her words on what she thought.  Maham was all for entertainment...she is watching to kill two birds in one stone not knowing that her own thotha (Adham) is at verge of falling prey to Jalal's anger soon...

Well I think Jalal's brain works the best when Jodha is in good terms with him...else his brain fly out of the windows that pushes him to even get married to vishkanyas...poor thing can we blame him????The boy is deeply in love and madam jodha is taking her own sweet time...

This teaches us a lesson never to try and second guess the Creatives. Whenever we expect crap, we get a gem of an episode!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat

My comments are in red.

He was the intent and quick-thinking King at the DEK ... the trusting husband of Jodha ... the kanha bakht who took the aarti ... the initially steely questioner at the harem ... the suddenly unleashed tiger in the sabha ... the uncompromising shohar of a belligerent Ruq ... the sneering ignorer of the piping up Maham ... the wonderfully righteous son of a wonderfully tolerant mother ... the forthright husband of the upstanding Salima ... the ethically correct man who  called Ruq separately to his rooms ... the ruthless interrogator who tore Ruq to  shreds ... the angry friend who told his childhood mate to behave herself and preserve the very little respect he still had for her ... the Shahenshah who walked in the moonlight quietly in search of his beloved ... the playful man who toyed with words with his tentative lady-love ... the serious upholder of the right of all his people to their own religions ... the boy-King who told his wife that he not only prayed to Allah but also to Kanha to save her life ... the man who saw his hand touching the hand of his woman and tried to see if she was ready for him by covering his hand over hers ... and the understanding soul who saw that his deepest love was ready to lock her life and heart with his, but needed more time to lock hands with him!

Wow. Mansi. It is commendable the way u described rajat/jalal. Just amazing.πŸ‘. Rajat just rocked yesterday not that he has not before.hats off to him.

What else could I have written. he was everywhere in every kind of avatar and doing a spectacular job!

The part that made me very affected was the way Jodha turns her own problems into opportunities to set right the basic rules that govern the Sultanate. She's done it many times before and she's doing it again here. It is a moment when a lesser woman will be only thinking of herself and her problems of how to extricate herself from this Kanha murthi distribution mess but Jodha was only momentarily nonplussed by that setback. She got the thread of what she needed to do going forward. She needed to restore the worshipping rights of the Hindu daasis. In the same way that she saw the slavery and took on the harem in-charge election, she now saw this Kahna murthi business and determined to fight for the rights of the Hindu daasis.

Mansi, a very good observation and analysis of jodha and her nature and actions?

was a bit surprised that Jalal was giving her the licence to speculate in front of him and the whole sabha. But then it occurred to me later that this must also have been one of Jalal's strengths that he encouraged the lower order of his people to speak up in order to get at the "real truth"  and not to just get the "varnished truth" that people of a higher pecking order normally give him. He has his ears and eyes to the ground. He didn't even consider the effect of these confidences from the girl on the people who were at the sabha with him. All he seemed concerned about was to know the exact contours of the whole problem frm  the mouth of one who was low enough in the hierarchy to be truthful without a care for self-preservation. 

I was thinking that too that how come he is allowing her to reveal all and now i know thanks to u. Insightful, mansi.

Jalal is then seen entering Jodha's rooms, remembering to remove his footwear as he enters. His strides are very quick and purposeful as he goes up to Jodha and says in just one fast breath "You must be surprised to see why I am here. So tell me, who put those murthis of Kanha in the rooms of the Hindu daasis?" "What?" says Jodha, "do you really think I could have done such a thing?" Jalal replies very quickly annd very authoritatively "Of course not! But there is a rumour in the harem that you may have done it to get the votes of the Hindu daasis."

"Do you really think just to get the audha of in-charge of the harem, I would do such a thing?" asks Jodha again. "Firstly, I got ready to even take up this role only after the people of the harem pressurised me. And secondly, to win over people in the harem I had so many other ways, why would I try to use religion and play on people's feelings? And I also know the Mughal women here very well."

Jalal says with conviction "Let me tell you again, I do not suspect you at all. I know you would never do such a thing." The look of satisfaction on Jodha's  face reflects back his faith in her! "That's  why I never called you to the Diwan-e-Khas, I cam here to meet you privately". He adds.

I really liked this scene. It shows how much they and their relationship have changed for better. If it was old jalal, he would have started yelling at her or accusing her and if it was old jodha and she would have said why r u asking me as if i have done it and taunted him about past issues like MC. Please jodha and jalal, keep this trust and faith intact.

We have too pray to the Creative Gods to keep this faith intact!

I liied how jalal came and asked jodha privately and same way asked ruq privately which shows he is fair to both of his begums even when one is right and other is wrong.this is the first time i have seen ruq and jalal scene more than onnce. I think i saw it 3-4 times for 2 reasons bec of rajat and second bec jalal was yelling at ruq first time and she deserved it.mi just loved it. Gosh, i am mean.lol.

... but as he moved, his  hand almost touched hers on the parapet, some of his fingers covering hers. It was  delicious moment when both felt  that frisson of feeling that the shock of touching each others hands brings to two lovers, whose hearts and full and yet they are too tentative to go too fast with each other!

Jalal looked down at their touching hands annd allthough he saw her fingers curl a bit he didn't see her hand pulling away. He looked at her with passion in his eyes, showing an intense awareness that he had seen that she did not draw away in that moment. Then with a sudden spurt of boldness he let his fingers cover hers and brush her hand palpably. This time she withdrew her hand  almost as if her hand was on fire! He saw that but he read it with compassion as a sign of her not being quite so ready yet to be so bold.

But they had become so intensely aware of each other after this hand-play that they tried looking elsewhere  ... before their gazes came drifting back to lock into each other. The scene froze at that point - and I was so wanting more of this! I just sat staring at the screen wonndering why the episode was over so fast!

Mansi, u described beautifully. I was getting lil tired of hand holding but this accidental touching seemed so fresh. I was blushing and my heart fluttered while watching this. I wished jodha had not taken her hand away and ur description of why she did it makes sense but still wished she just kept it there. Ireally hope they continue the scene today.

I hope so too ... I didn't get enough of that last scene yesterday. I want full 26 minutes of just that scene today!

Mansi, i want to thank u from bottom of my heart to give us amazing, insightful, detailed, beautiful analysis everyday. I do not know how u do it. Thanks a lot.πŸ€—

You are priceless to me too!πŸ€—

skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreams1910

Mansi dear, I have not read your entire post yet. 

Just finished the first para & couldn't control myself from appreciating you & thanking you for the wonderful description of Jalal who again stole my heart yesterday with his never imagined wittiness &  superlative acting skill (thanks to RT)πŸ‘

Read the whole thing fast. I am going to give you a test to see if you fully finished reading this thesis!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cleo12345

Mansi, you are unbelievable. Just watched the episode. Not sure what I was more eagerly waiting for ...the episode or your analysis. I crown you as the official 'Jalal's dil and dimaag expert'. Your analysis of his thought process is so convincing and flawless . You are a girl...right? Seventeen shades of his character in  twenty six minute... only you can write that.😊

I absolutely loved the third paragraph. πŸ˜Š

To me, this was a perfect episode. One of the best I have seen so far( though I hv missed quite a few).

As a wierdo who notices strange things like the type of fountains shown in  Mahabharta serial  need an electric motor( my hubby always  makes fun of me for that😊... Who cares...old habit). I noticed a few strange things here as well...

Atgah Saheb actually gave an expression...shocked( his expression, not me)...so he doesn't use Botox...good for him.
And the  shehensha is speaking in shudh Hindi as well...karyawahi...isn't that a Hindi word? 
Gulbadan ...I wasn't surprised...posted something on Ela's thread this morning. Briefly, If you notice her expressions  from some of the earlier episodes( till Ben's track) ...this is a continuity of her character. . 

Hope they complete the garden scene tomorrow ...though it is unlikely.
Again, thanks for your wonderful analysis.πŸ‘

Okay so I am officially Jalal's dil aur dimag ka secretary? And I am mad that's why I count how many expressions he gives in each episode. Get me a ticket to the nearest asylum, where I can complete my PhD in "Jalal"
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis mansi ... it was a dhamakedaar epi ...
JALAL pura chaa gye the ...

Edited by sreev12 - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NikkiReed

MAnsi as usual loved ur analysis and episode was so fantastic ki raat ki neend ud gayi... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay permission de rahi hoon ... go and "so jao"!πŸ˜ƒ
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

A fantastic episode and just as good an analysis. I loved your interpretation of Jalal's various avatars. Jalal in angry mode is such a rare sight these days, I relished it.

I thought he was hot when he was angry. So long as he isn't angry with Jodha all is well!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreev12

Great analysis mansi ... it was a dhamakedaar epi ...
JALAL pura chaa gye the ...

(I just started reading ur post but cldnt stop myself commenting )

Arre, read the full thing because I am going to give a test on my thesis!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my reply to ur post😊

Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,Mansi,MansiπŸ˜†