Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by uma111

As usual awesome analysis @myra,@ misti and @angie
uma

Uma, thanks
Originally posted by bingyy

Hi Myra ,truly  madly  deeply ???u  r  correct  Myra   about  insane  part

but  i  would  add  that  if  this  aditi  is  swati  then  she  is  really  an  evil   pathetic  selfish   person  even  possibly  more  selfish  &  more  evil  than  NA  himself bingy, NA is more complex than the wacko

i  watched  the  episode  late  yesterday  ,i  was  watching  a  very  good  cricket  match  between  bangladesh  &  pakistan  where  both  the  team  played  soo  soo  well ,after  a  long  time  i  watched  a  good  good  cricket  ,afridi,  the  boom  boom  player  made  me  think  of  shlokie there   ,no , not  as  player  just  as  that  afridi's  physique  is  kind  of similar  to  shlokie   both  r  rugged  hottt  interesting, i have no knowledge abt cricket and players but i believe you๐Ÿ˜‰

like  i  said  Myra  couple  of  days  back  in  ur  thread  that  swati  is  a  kind  of  girl  who  is  actually  being  selfish  rather  than  shlokie  whom  she  accused  of  being  selfish

swati  gave  me  the  vibe  that  she  is  that  kind  of person  for  whom  shlokie  is  a  possession  of  her  ,even  if  she  left  shlokie  ,swati  knew  shlok  is  weak  for  her  ,she  would  want  shlokie  to  destroy  his  life  for  her  or  that  he  would  not  move  on from  her  &  keep  remembering  her  &  keep  destroying  himself  thinking  about  her only  ,these  type  of  girl  never  wants  the  man  from  whom  they  get  attention  never  stops  giving  them  attention  even  if  they  r  not  in  the  man's  life  ,swati  is  a  dominating  personality  who  wanted  shlokie  to  go  gagagagaga  head  over  heals  for  her  &  that  shlokie  did  but  she  probably  wanted  to  play  more  games  with  shlokie's  life   with  the  string  in  her  hand ,thats  why  she  left  &  make  sure  shlokie  does  not  move  on  easily  when  she  accused  him  that  he  is  not  loveable
actually  swati  is  knew  shlokie  was  loveable  &  that  any  girl  would  be  lucky  to  have  him  ,she  just  said  those  words  so  that  shlokie  does  not  have  chances  &  give  himself  chances  in  his  life  to  be  happy  &  to  be  loved  by  someone  since  she  knew  shlokie  is  an  insecure  person  himself ,swati  gives  the  vibe  of  pathetic  sadist  who  want  shlokie  to  be  stuck  at  the  same  point  where  she  left  him  so  that  he  has  miserable  life  for  himself  without  her  &  keep  thinking  about  her  ,basically  keep  stuck  in  swati  land  ,she  wants  her  possession  to  be  lifeless  &  not  to  move  on  without  her  ,then  who  will  give  her  the  attention  &  who  will  prove  her  wrong  ,thats  why  swati  is  an  evil  soul  ,swati  type  of  girls  never  want  their  possession  to  be  happy  ,lively to summ it up swati is a plague as well, a psycho that will never let shlokie live..but you should not worry abt shlokie , he may not be a good fighter but miss ashta here she is๐Ÿ˜‰
&  most  importantly  someone  else's  swati  gave  me  the  vibe  from  her  diary  shlokie  could  not  even  like  playing  football  more  than  music  ,so  would  swati  ever  like  the  fact  that  shloke  is  astha's  husband  ???i am not understanding the connection here bingy, shlokie loved palying football but gave it up for swati's music, so u are saying he will give up on ashta if swati wants it? nope i do not think so, he is not influenced by her now, just her betrayel is present no  ,never  ,she  is  a  sadist  Myra ,&  these  type  of  girl  choose  always  emotionally  weak  &  insecure  person  for  their  prey  no  strong  man  will  give  them  the  time  of  their  day  ,swati  knew  shlokie  is  insecure  person  &  he  would  believe  everything  she  said  or  accussed  &  would  stuck  at  the  point  where  she  left  ,or  wont  dare  to  move  on  bcoz  shloke  believes  everyone  says  ,shlokie  is  simply a  weak  person  ,if  someone  more  than  dominating  would  come  into  shlokie's  life  than  astha  ,things  would  have  been  different  ,astha  is  emotionally  secure  ,strong  person  but  she  is  not a  dominating  personality  ,kalindi  is  dominating  personality

just  imagine  swati  did  not  even  want  shlokie  to  like  football  more than  music  ,so  would  she  want  shlokie  to  be  married  to  someone  else  &  emotionally  attached  to  his  wife  ???swati  would  never  want  her  boytoy  to  be  soemone  else's  ,these  type  of  girls  if  not  have  something  ,they  do not  want  anyone  else  to  have  it  either  ,they  want  their  discarded  toy  to  be  saddy  discarded  for  all  their  life  without  them  ,&  if  they  finds  their  toy  become  lively  without  them  ,then  they  become  crazy  ,swati  is  a  sadist  selfish  herself  otherwise  why  would  swati  tell  those  words  to  shlokie  ,how  much  pathetic  can  a  person  be  to  say  such  pathetic  cruel  stuffs  while  dumping  their  bf  or  gf ???? when  shlokie's  diary  clearly  points  out  that  fact  that  shlokie  always  used  to  woo  her  not  the  other  way  round

overall  swati  is  a dominating  selfish  pathetic  sadist  person  who  wants  to  be  the  center  of  shlokie's  life  &  she  was  successful  &  even  now  is  successful  but  her  empire  is  about  to  ruin  as  astha  came  into  his  life  ,someday  it  would  have  been  happened  that  her  empire  would  be  destroyed  thats  why  the  aditi  ,either  she  is  swati  herself  came  as  aditi  or  she  is  swati's  friend  or  sister whom  swati  sent  ,(which  i  think  its  kind  of  impossible   anyone  would  do  these  stuff  for  anyone's  friend  or  sister  )oh so u do have aray of hope that her "empire" will be burned down..thats good

aditi  gave  me  the  feeling  that  she  is  not  NA'S  friend's  daughter  ,she  is  not  real  aditi  bcoz  how  can  a  4  years  old  girl  be  emotionally  obsessed  with  5-6  year    or  7-8  years  old  boy  &  how  she  would  remember  those  things  accurately  &  in  details  ,thats  just  too  impossible &  how  can  a  4  years  old girl  love  an  another  child  so  much  soo  that  she  becomes  obsessed  in   later adult  life    &  have  dreams  of  a  perfect  family  to  be  a  part  of ,i  would  believe  if  the  girl  was  10-11  years  old  (  even  that  would  strange)  but  a  4  years  old  girl  is  practically  a  baby  to  have  those  feelings  ,remembering  memory  is  impossible,four year olds babies play and eat mud pies, she has way too many thats y shes acting this way now..
&  even  if  aditi  was  in  college  with  shlokie,  would  not  he  remember  her  at  all ????this  is  why i   find  that  aditi  may  not  be  real  aditi &  NA's  friend  is  in  join  hands  with  her

when  the  tulsi  plant    dried  up  this  way  it  reminds  of  the  nature  of  swati  who  wants  shlokie  to  be  dried  up  all  his  life  without  love  so  she  said  those  cruel  things  to  him  while  leaving  ,now  i  feel  swati  herself  or  her  agent  is  back  to  make  sure  shlokie's  life  remains  lifeless  like  the  tulsi  bcoz  if  they  cannot  have  the  tulsi  or  shlokie  for  themselves  they  will  probably  kill  it  rather   than  let  anyone  have  it ,this  is  pathetic i  know  ,but  Myra  these  type  of  sadist  people  or  should  i  say  sour  looser   exist  specially  in  serialspoor shlokie..what is his fault..he just put his feelings on the wrong person

aditi / swati is using all techniques  to  replace  astha  &  to  get  shlokie's  attention  ,one  of  her  option  now  will  be  probably  to  remove  astha  (hope  not  physically )  ,i  m  finding  this  gas &  stove  stuff  fishy ,i  made  a  topic on  this  ,astha  may  get  hurt  physically ,if  this  option   does  not  work  in  favor  of  aditi  ,she  will  use  her  next  several  options  to  remove  astha  from  shlok's  lifeif she hurts ashta i hope that shlokie reacts somehow

Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Hi Myra , am back..hi, Oodles, welcome back hopefully will get to read your comments regularly as they highlght the show.

Another day without NA or Varad .yes i miss them too

This whole gas situation was kind of weird. Anyways eventually we show Sojal back thank god without jayaji and this time around she blatantly lied by putting the blame on Astha. Astha just should there without even trying to make an attempt to defend herself.it would have been her word against sojal word..a never ending circle, she tried in explaining she had gone to get daddy's files but sojal lied so it wasn worth the try as she would have kept lying..

The scene of the day surely was Astha learning to sew for her patidev. Astha needs help to sew buttons and who does she ask none other thank sasubhai.. How is that she did not ask her sister Aditi. That means she has slowly started understanding Aditi.she feels closer to anjali, she is the mother icon in the house ans ashta was thaught to ask help from her mom or eleders..ashta doesnt really considers aditi close.. 

Anyway from this whole button incident one we got to see that Shlok is faithful to Astha . He was caught up with Aditi and her stories that he did not realize what was happening till he saw Astha through the window. Seeing her brought him back to the present and he decided to wear another shirt .he cares what she thinks abt him And the second thing was Astha decided to ask Anjali to help her learn . The whole scene was so nicely done where Astha like an innocent kid tried to learn to sew and gets elated once she gets a hang of it. She thank anjali by holding her hand however Anjali is not used to appreciation so she reacts by pulling her hand away.

Aww you really felt sad for Astha but more for Anjali who has never been appreciated and wants to be and when she is being she gets scared .yes to all here, it was a brilliant scene, the actresses had a great performance
Originally posted by decemapr

Asusual awesome analysis by @myra @misti73 and @Angie12 
chitra, thanks a lot for ur appreciation๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jonee

nice post Myra
loved yr names for aditi btwthank you jonee

and agree with you... too many suppositions.. no point wasting time trying to figure out!!
lets wait and see what is bhatakthi aatma's next plan...sometimes i find it fun to figure out what shes upto

liked your description of anjali/aastha scene...thanks again it was a beautiful scene superbly acted by both..
shrenu and geetanjali...yes to all here
Originally posted by Aishaa3

Its funny howevr much v hate plague she is seemingly bcm the crux of the story for nw!:| i think its shlokie in the center, he is the target to all its happening
nice post myrathank u
Originally posted by uma111

As usual awesome analysis @myra,@ misti and @angie
uma
thank you dear uma๐Ÿ˜Š
Myra awesome title and post dear i love the fact that u induce fun in it it a pleasure to read loved this one Shlokie worries me once again as he is stressed as a girl u really crack me up๐Ÿ˜† with ur comments superb๐Ÿ˜† i liked the epi too shlok refusing aditi how dear she? how she walks in married couples room as if she has the right there 2 b there  besharam kahi ki  and i loved astha and anjali moment was so cute my God anajali has come along way!๐Ÿ˜Š
@Misti awesome post as well loved reading it tank u dears!