Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Truly madly deeply-4th march - Page 3

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Myra , am back..hopefully will get to read your comments regularly as they highlght the show.

Another day without NA or Varad .

This whole gas situation was kind of weird. Anyways eventually we show Sojal back thank god without jayaji and this time around she blatantly lied by putting the blame on Astha. Astha just should there without even trying to make an attempt to defend herself.

The scene of the day surely was Astha learning to sew for her patidev. Astha needs help to sew buttons and who does she ask none other thank sasubhai.. How is that she did not ask her sister Aditi. That means she has slowly started understanding Aditi.

Anyway from this whole button incident one we got to see that Shlok is faithful to Astha . He was caught up with Aditi and her stories that he did not realize what was happening till he saw Astha through the window. Seeing her brought him back to the present and he decided to wear another shirt . And the second thing was Astha decided to ask Anjali to help her learn . The whole scene was so nicely done where Astha like an innocent kid tried to learn to sew and gets elated once she gets a hang of it. She thank anjali by holding her hand however Anjali is not used to appreciation so she reacts by pulling her hand away.

Aww you really felt sad for Astha but more for Anjali who has never been appreciated and wants to be and when she is being she gets scared .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Asusual awesome analysis by @myra @misti73 and @Angie12 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Reserved...no new name for Chipkali?

Edit...Yeh I got it...plague.

The episode started with Jyoti being pushed more against the wall regarding hiding her pregnancy and trying every means possible to protect her unborn child I am not going to go into any more details. I like Jyoti and I want her to fight and survive but I don't have any more patience to watch the extreme boring and one dimensional characters of Abhay and his aunt repeating the same thing again and again.  couldnt agree more 

Back in Agnihotri mansion baby bear is back and he has started drinking. Whenever he has any problems or issues that he cannot deal with or has problems facing he starts drinking. Will drink make all his issues go away for good? They might disappear for some time but then they will be back. Anyway the interesting part was that this time he is not drinking openly from the bottle but from a whisky flask which can be easily kept away from sight. I will be interested to see whether he continues using this flask instead of drinking openly from the bottle. If he does then it might indicate that he is seeing his inability and means of dealing with his issues as a weakness and he does not want to broadcast it.yes, this boy has way too many problems and the worse part is that he is too proud to let someone help him and see him weak.On reaching home he gets to have another sighting of the spectre in red. He is led into the courtyard where he is left confused that who is singing this tune and then he looks at his flask of whisky and shakes his head, thinking that it is alcohol induced hallucination. Personally I become wary when I see people hiding their drinking habit because to me it indicates that there are some serious issues regarding not wanting to confront one's problems. Also using these flasks means that a person is drinking more than what he or she usually consumes...these flasks can be easily hidden and one can drink throughout the day.yes, its a sign of alcoholism Which again points out to Shloke may be coming close to some sort of

breakdown. maybe then he will be forced by his own broken heart to ask out for help  

The next day Sojal (oh she is back...I don't mind her but I am thankful that her mother is not back) goes to the courtyard and realises that the tulsi plant has dried up. She calls for Anjali who realises that the plant has not dried due to lack of water and Astha gets scolded for not paying attention. Honeypot assures Anjali that she will replace the plant and Anjali asks her to do it as quickly as possible because Tulsi is supposed to keep the evil away. Now the plant cannot miraculously wither up overnight. So since Astha was allowed to light the lamp in front of tulsi plant and someone else wasn't, as a retaliation the poor Tulsi plant was destroyed. If Chipkali is doing this (I am keeping the options open) then she is a very dangerous person.yes she is, mentally ill person are the hardest the control or predict their next move thats y she is highly dangerousIt was interesting that Anjali asked Astha to replace the plant and not Sojal, although Sojal was bragging that since she is now back she will set everything straight. On another thought if Tulsi plant withering away means that the evil is very big then that will mean that this Chipkali is a bigger evil than Neeranjan. Now I will be extremely annoyed if Neeranjan loses his position as the major source of evil in this house and he gets replaced by this Chipkali. ofcourse, from two evils i chose the most interesting one, and thats Neeranjan 

In Shloke and Astha's bedroom, Shloke is busy creating a mess. The reason is that there are only colourful shirts in the cupboard and he is looking for his old stuff. Of course Chipkali saunters in as if the room is the main terminal of Mumbai's VT terminus.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She reminds him of their childhood when they used to play house-house. Baby bear gives her a weird look. Actually I am also having problems trying to imagine baby bear playing house-house. So did this house-house game of hers stop in the childhood itself or did it get extended into her adult life? I mean has she become obsessed about this "perfect family" and she now wants to play house-house again in another doll's house,  not a child friendly one but one more towards the adult side. Or is it someone else's house-house dreams that she is living.here is the reason that triggered her mental ilness, i strongly believe she is trying to relive swati's life and is taking some kind of revenge in her place, and none asked her to do this..just my wild thoughtsAnyway she reminds Shloke that he has given a very deep wound when he threw her in the pond. She also points to some wound on her forehead. Isn't some of the flashbacks related to Swati linked to a sound of a car crash?yes..ok, so me now intercepting a new "wave" from ur lines here aditi might be swati.. Anyway Chipkali decides to sew in a button on Shloke's shirt. Baby bear is extremely displeased by her behaviour and he glares at her. His eyes fall on Astha who is standing outside the room and looking at them through the glass window. She had a very desolate look on her face and he stops Chipkali, pulls a red shirt and marches out of the room. So he did decide to accept Honeypot's choice so that he can protect himself. Chipkali is left giving explanations and Astha is not that convinced.  He does care for honeypot's feelings but accepting it openly is another matter because then he will have to leave his safety cocoon.thats shlokie

Astha is dragged to the sitting room by slow motion Rani because the all-important gas needed for cooking has finished. This is weird, such a big household and no gas cylinders in reserve? Anyway Sojal sends Astha packing off to get some file that Neeranjan has asked for and which are kept in Shloke's car. Since baby bear was busy on the phone, Astha opens the car's door to get the file, which results in the usual verbal table tennis match between baby bear and his honeypot. Baby bear cannot keep away from fighting with his honeypot and Astha cannot keep away from retorting. Good, that she forgot about not retaliating and gave back to baby bear that since she is 50% owner of the company, she has the rights and when Shloke told her that he does not trust her, her reply was that it is true ...nowadays no one can be trusted. It hits the right mark and baby bear is not that happy. Well one who lives in glasshouses should not throw stones.   good point misti

Back in the car, baby bear's mobile rings and the call gets interrupted. So baby bear does not drive when he has to talk on the mobile but he drives when he is drunk?i am dissapointed with the cvs for keep showing that.. He has given the reins of his life to alcohol because it helps him to cope with his issues. Although he gets a bit hyper when he hears the same tune but he soon gets down to his hunting mode...I mean he decides to find out who is playing this prank on him.  

After reaching his office Shlokes tells someone called Anand (where is the other one?)suresh is in vacation after alll the shouting he receives from shlokie to find out the identity of the last number on his mobile and after Anand leaves he mutters to himself that if this is Swati who is doing all this then she will have to pay for her actions. Ok so he is not in love with Swati.ofcourse Then he realises that it is only after his friend Anshul appeared in his life that all these things related to Swati are happening with him. So he decides to have a chat and calls his friend over and directly asks him whether he is involved. His friend is affronted that Shloke is suspecting him to which Shloke replies that if he had suspected then he would not have asked him. Ok so why did he call him? To have a heart to heart talk with someone who knows Swati because I don't find sense in Shloke directly asking his friend whether he is involved. Will his friend jump up and down and accept that it is him who is behind all this? It looks as if Shloke is doing all this because he himself does not want to see some truths.shlokie needed someone to talk too and as u said anshul was the only one who knew abt swati He asked Abhay directly, because he does not want accept that he can be wrong and he is repeating the same things again. Also when these people betray him, he starts moaning that he does not believe in relationship because people betray him. Now whose fault is this?his own Other people or his own ego, one that is so big that it does not want to accept that his judgement might be wrong. Shloke tells his friend that he is completely flustered with what is happening in his life and also enquires whether he knows where Swati is now. His friend tells him that he has no idea and he has even heard that she might not be alive any more.  Although Shloke is shocked, he did not break down. Also even thinking that she is alive, Shloke never tried to get in touch with Swati. His friend tells him that maybe it's all illusions for him and that Shloke has a lovely wife and that he should go forward in life. Shloke tells him that it is not possible for him to go forward...that he has tried but life bring him back to the same crossroads. Ok...Baby bear does not love Swati and it looks like him not going forward has probably got nothing to do with Swati betraying him and it might have more to do with himself. He is cloaking his issues under the guise of Swati betraying him and hence all girls are not trustworthy. I will be interested to know whether hesitation in not wanting to move forward has got any links with an underlying fear regarding making the wrong judgement call which might have an effect on his ego. I mean how can anyone prove him wrong? As a result the fear changes to anger. Since he has said that he has tried to move forward then that mean he has feelings for Astha.bingoπŸ˜ƒlovely analysis of shlokie After the jungle honeymoon, things had mellowed down quite a bit between them and he might have decided to move forward but then Astha played the spoilsport...she did say that he was wrong in framing her father. So Astha trusted someone else but not him and this means that his judgement regarding Astha was wrong. He was looking depressed on the top of the hill when Astha walked away and this depression turned to anger when Astha accused him openly in front of everyone.  

Back in the Agnihotri mansion, Astha takes Shloke's shirt and asks Anjali's help in teaching her how to sow the button. This was the cutest and the most endearing scene of the day. Astha was behaving like a child and Anjali was teaching her with great amount of patience. After learning successfully how to sow torn buttons, Astha becomes elated and she almost launches herself at Anjali and refers to her as mother and not MIL. Anjali has slowly taken the place of a mother in Astha's life and since it is Astha, inherently she will be very open about her affection. Anjali is not used to display of affection and she slowly removes her hand that was being held by Astha and further clenches her fingers in a tight fist...maybe trying to stop herself from reaching out to Astha.yes, good obs abt her making a fist

Later on the gas drama continues and Anjali is panic stricken regarding how are they going to cook...she is more panic stricken regarding NA's reactions. Chipkali gives them the option of using a stove and Astha is told to prepare the food. I thought that I saw slight sneer on Chipkali's face when Sojal was taunting Astha regarding cooking food on the stove. Astha starts panicking that she does not know how to use the stove and Chipkali offers her help. Now nothing might happen but I am not happy with the thought of anyone using a stove to cook. I always fear that it is going to burst.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  a normal thing like that wouldnt burst on it own, human intervention usually brings disaster 

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post Myra
loved yr names for aditi btwπŸ˜†

and agree with you... too many suppositions.. no point wasting time trying to figure out!!
lets wait and see what is bhatakthi aatma's next plan...

liked your description of anjali/aastha scene... it was a beautiful scene superbly acted by both..
shrenu and geetanjali...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oranges89

the double personality could totes be it! the Astha-Anjali scene was really adorable with the sewing :) 

yup it was the highlight of the epi
Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnavocean6

Nice analysis.thanks  Shlok did shrugg off aditi..but only when he saw astha watching. I really loved astha waited to watch in the scene instead of reacting something stupid intentionally. yes this is what i like abt her char Also,she went ahead to fix root causes. She learnt to sew from Anjali. Sharpening ur skills is always a trait if a positive mind. well said

@misti. NA losing his prime evil position to aditi

Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazygul

nice review.. loved it...

thanks😊
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its funny howevr much v hate plagueπŸ˜† she is seemingly bcm the crux of the story for nw!:|
nice post myraπŸ‘πŸΌ
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Angie12

First the negatives:

It was a mixed episode for me as there were parts I liked, but there were parts where the logic is disappearing in order to make it a "Bhulbhaliya" type track.  Also, interesting characters (Varad, Niranjan) have disappeared to make space for Aditi.  Shlok's intelligence is also somewhat getting diluted to give Aditi the upper hand.   As I stated many times before,  I am interested in finding out the mystery of Niranjan/Anjali's relationship,  Kalindi/Avdhoot's relationship, and Varad's past, or even Vinayak's with Anjali/Niranjan, because these characters are interesting and are connected to Shlok/Astha. I am missing Varad, Neeranjan, scenes between Sojal-Varad, even Vinayak and the Kirloskars. There are so many interesting characters in this show and I want to see them more than this bhakti athma. 

Shlok's past with Swati is interesting in context of how Niranjan was involved and how it spoiled Shlok's relationship with Anjali and why Shlok changed so drastically.  But showing somebody dressing up like a bride without showing the face and then that person roaming Agnihotri mansion with only Shlok noticing it and without any servant, curious Sojal or alert Anjali finding out it does not interest me much.  If they show Aditi to reveal Shlok's past or to show Shlok's evolvement or to link it with Kalindi's past or to show Niranjan's manipulations, then it is fine.  But if she suddenly becomes the central character (for however months),  then I lose interest. Yes to all here... 

Ok...now that my rantings are over,  I am going to write about the parts that I liked.

Astha/Shlok scene in the bedroom

Shlok is looking for his black shirts that are in low supply because Astha has replaced them with colored shirts.  He rejects all of them until he finds a blue/black one, but it has a button missing.  Shlok was exasperated but not angry that Astha has turned his wardrobe upside down.  Chipkali of course comes running (did she break the shirt button) and starts hovering over Shlokie who is both baffled and irritated with this unwanted intruder.  He tries to dismiss her, but then she starts reminding him about childhood events that he does not remember.  So a 4 year old can remember all such incidents while a relatively older Shlok cannot recall even a single one.  So is she making up everything because she knows that Shlok would not care enough to ask anybody else about them. Yes...

She then recalls an event which seems to be similar to what Shlok did to Astha in the jungle - pushing her in the river that almost drowned her.  She talks about never forgetting the hurt that Shlok has given her.  So is Chipkali pretending to be both Swati and Astha now? And does Shloke has a habit of pushing people in water? Anyway interesting point is wanting to be both but how did she know that Shloke pushed Astha in water... Chipkali needs mental treatment soon.  Misti mentioned that Astha has all these patients to cure and it seems to be true.  Not that Chipkali needs to be treated.  Astha needs to bring a restraining order against her to stay away from Shlok - at least a mile away. 

Then Chipkali decides to bring the needle to sew a button on Shlok's shirt, forgetting conveniently her promise to Astha that she would not take her place. Who cares about some silly promises...  Who comes barging in another woman's room while her husband is changing and then invades his space even if he was some childhood friend.   Anyway,  Shlok might be clueless at this point, but not clueless enough not to sense some danger.  He decides to protect himself by wisely deciding to look for another shirt.

But since he is so stubborn about not wearing the bright colors given by Astha, he fails to protect himself and Chipkali throws herself at him.  Meanwhile, she is also telling him that he used to play "house,house" games with her which tests Shlokie bear's patience.   Thankfully, he sees Astha observing them uneasily from the windows and shrugs off Chipkali.  He almost runs out of door after putting the red shirt.  Poor Shlokie...what he had to do to save himself...

Astha is getting very uneasy with Chipkali's actions though she has not started to put together all pieces.  First it was that shriveled tulsi ; Anjali mentioned that it was not lack of water but probably pouring of something (acid?) to shrivel it up like this. I also thought of acid... So since Chipkali was not allowed to light the diya, she destroyed the plant.  Astha vows to bring another plant.  So Astha will rebuilt whatever Chipkali tries to destroy.  Yes....But Astha was thoughtful about the plant getting shriveled.  Yes....Then she is getting an uneasy feeling seeing Chipkali hovering around Shlok or prying into her life. Yes She is again not convinced at the end when Chipkali is the one to bring up cooking on the stove and tries to assure Astha that she would not let her down.  So Chipkali is giving these assurances to Astha even without Astha asking for them.  Astha has to open her mind and listen to her instincts about Aditi. Yes again...Astha needs to follow her instincts that are warning her. 

So the best part I liked in the scene was Shlok shrugging off Aditi after he sees Astha.  Previously out of politeness, he was tolerating Aditi's antics.  But he refused to do so when he sees Astha.  Despite whatever he says, he cares about Astha's opinion of himself.  Yes...He tolerates Aditi because she does not matter to him and she is his father's favored guest.  But Astha is something different.  He is emotionally attached to Astha and reacts to her. Yes again 

He also reacted when she was touching his things in the car.  He was his usual snarky self when Astha was teasing him about not trusting her.  But there was no anger.  He is actually quite getting used to Astha touching his things.  He would start missing that if suddenly Astha stops invading his privacy.

Shlok in the Office

Shlok is not the person who would allow people to play with his emotions.  So he asks Anand (CVs:  please bring back Suresh rather than this bland Anand) to find out the person who was making blank calls.  He also invites the college buddy who tells him that he should concentrate on Astha and forget his past.  That was a good advice, but why did that "good" friend bring out Swati's name when he wants Shlok to move on.  True...it is like poking him....As before,  Shlok allows Anshul the "good" friend to convince him that he was imagining things.  Shlok does use his intelligence to start investigating, but then he does not follow through.  He did that with Abhay and now is doing with this blank call thing.  Is it because he does not want to face the truth. Most probably...

One interesting thing was Shlok's unemotional reaction when he heard that Swati might be dead.  So Swati does not really matter to him anymore. Yes...  Yet he cannot move on.  Swati is not the one who is holding back.  It is he who is holding himself back probably because he does not want to get hurt.  He does not refute Anshul's comment about having a lovely wife with whom he should move on.  He just was regretting that he is unable to do so despite his efforts.  But has he really made an effort to move on?  So far his efforts are to try to do everything to stop moving forward. 

Jyoti in the kitchen

Poor Jyoti is really given no freedom because Sulbha and Abhay do not want her to escape.  They know that if she escapes again, this time she might not return especially when Shlok had given him a stern warning before.  She is getting spied on her small activities.  So it would be harder for Jyoti to hide her pregnancy for too long.  Jyoti is getting desperate too as she is hanging on by a small thread.  In some sense, it is good for her to be pregnant as it gives her the fighting spirit that a mother gets when she has to save her child.  Hopefully,  Jyoti would realize that she needs to contact Astha to get help from Shlok as he is too involved in his own issues to think about his sister, and Anjali is not going to help her openly. Yes or she will have to take a strong step herself ... 

Finally the best scene was between Astha and Anjali

Astha is beginning to pierce Anjali armour a little bit.  Anjali's case is that of "once bitten, twice shy".  She does not trust relationships and like Shlok, tries to keep herself as detached as possible from new attachments because she too has been hurt and betrayed so badly.  Yes again...the mother and son pair are very similar...Yet Astha with her unconditional caring is beginning to bring back the old Anjali who is buried deep.  It is a slow process, but there is some change in Anjali as she is starting to lose control over her emotions. Yes again

Astha wistfully approached Anjali to teach her to sew a button.  Thankfully, CVs are now showing hte old imperfect Astha - a pampered child of a middle class family who was given a lot of freedom and enjoyed her life rather than learning about maundane stuff like cooking and sewing. Yes...maybe someone heard you Angie...πŸ˜‰ 
She is also shown taking advantage of being an owner by working from home and that too whenever she wants.  So all that contract thing is now a thing of past.  She also rubbed it in Shlokie's face that she was part owner.  Shlok actually grumbled but was not furious the way he used to be.  So is he getting used to her being his partner? most probably...πŸ˜†

So Astha is learning all this because she loves Shlok and wants to do these things for him.  She did not like Aditi trying to take her right of sewing a button on Shlok's shirt.  So she approached Anjali who did seem pleased.  Though Anjali was exasperated with Astha's incompetence, she did teach her quite patiently.  Also Anjali looked moved when Astha talked about enjoying her pre married life and not realizing that life after marriage would be so tough.   Anjali could relate to that as she too was like this at one point. Yes to all here...

Then when Astha in her happiness called Anjali "aai" and held her hands,  Anjali became emotional.  Though moments later, she removed her hands and Astha too apologized at taking so much liberties with her.  But Astha has started thinking of Anjali as a mother figure and she too has started to love Anjali- maybe because she is Shlok's mother and also because Astha has a soft corner for mothers because of Kalindi.  Kalindi would really find it hard to remove Astha from this relationship because it is not only Shlok whom Astha has started to love.  It is also Anjali about whom she is beginning to care quite deeply.  Anjali keeps on comparing Jyoti's situation with Astha and feels broken about her daughter.  But she is also beginning to have feelings for Astha.  Previously Astha was just means to keep Shlok.  Now she is starting to look at Astha as a seperate identity. Yes to all here and perfectly explained...

Overall,  I liked this scene the best in today's episode.  Shrenu and Geetanjali have also good chemistry with each other. Yes again...

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: decemapr

Asusual awesome analysis by @myra @misti73 and @Angie12 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks decemapr for the appreciation.