Originally posted by: Natasha.

Yahh!!! Rose and Taani is the same ;)
I like how Rey read the note and feel better
Glad you liked that part😊
Hmm looks like Taani has many different jobs
I bet she is the one that read all the letters to Juliet
🤔 Lets see🤔
Taani in the resturant was awesome
She and Swayam shares a great bonding, I like that her boss James also worried for her
Taani excitement on seeing her was superb lol
Aww Rey recognize the voice lol
I like their notes to each other

Spectacular update, beautifully written
I love it

Thnks a lot dear. I love your comments😃

dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

y cant u be a love guru.
Thought bura nahi hai. Try karne jaisa hai.
I m glad u liked the comment
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: my_angel...

😉damn good but deadly confusing life of taani😆

hope taarey meet again
continue soon

thnk u
i know its deadly confusing😆
but sab dheere dheere clear ho jaega

Originally posted by: Sanju...

awesome!!

I likd the peculiar swayam here!!
n very creative idea .. Juliet club!!
writing is fab ...
n y taani go for stripper job?!!
so far so good .. n so much intrestn!!
continue soon...

thnks dear
Why taani goes to stripper club is something I can't answer right now but you'll realize soon
will continue soon

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Next update, down there😃 I double posted by mistake that's why have to fill this place with something😆 So guys Enjoy😃😃

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

Treacherous love

Taani was busy in taking her daily chores at the Blue Valley. It didn't took her even a minute to get Rey out of her mind, all thanks to her busy job. It was only after James calling her that she got excused from her work.

"Here's  a call for you." He handed her the landline of restaurant. James who was ever ready to receive calls for her went to a side letting her talk alone. He was used to it now, though she rarely used to get any calls. Since taani was still saving for a cell phone, this was the best option available for her and James was more than happy to help  her.

"Hello Taani, its me!" The girl on the other side said.

"Hey! Everything ok?!" Taani said.

"I think you should come and meet me. There's something we need to talk!" She said.

"Ok..I'll see you in the evening then. Is that fine?"

"Ya awesome! "

"Ok great! See you then!!" Taani kept down the phone getting back to her work.

"I can leave you if you want." Swayam said while wearing his overcoat.

"No that's fine!! I think I'll take some more time and then leave by my own." Taani smiled and continued  her work with the accounts of restaurant.

"Ok then! See you tomorrow!" Swayam said as he pulled the door followed by 'Ting' voice of the bell and moved out.  It was one of the chilly evenings of Verona.

Taani finally wrapped her work getting back to her coat and bag. Quickly wearing the overcoat and scarf she took her bag and closed the restaurant with the spare key that always remained with her. She was one of the late workers and James trusted her to give her another pair of keys.

Making sure that the door was closed properly, she turned to find a taxi to her best friend's house who wanted her to visit her.

Rey was walking down the empty streets of the city. In the midst of fog and fade streetlights, his hands were stuck inside the large warm pockets of his coat. In the past two weeks, it was for the first time that he ditched the bar and wine and tried spending some time alone with nature. While walking he never realised when he passed through the Blue valley. It was only after he saw a girl standing on the other side of road shivering in cold, may be waiting for someone. In the fog, it was hard to identify her face. But one thing that made him astonished and worried was another blur image of a person a little far from her continuously staring at her. Feeling that something is wrong, he ran towards her.

"Excuse me!" He pat on her shoulder. She turned around with a shivering lips only to find the most unexpected person in front of her.

"Rey!!" Taani said and smiled.

"Taani?!" Rey looked confused.

"What are you doing here?" Taani asked confused.

"I was just having a walk..what are you doing here right now?!" Rey asked her. His eyes moved to the corner he previously saw the blur image of person staring at taani.

"I just finished off my work. Just waiting for a cab." She said when she find him looking somewhere else. She followed his gaze but found nothing. "What are you looking at?"

"Um..nothing..nothing important. Come let me drop you!" Rey said diverting her mind.

"You said you're on a walk which means you don't have your car right now. So how are you gonna drop me?!" Taani asked getting confused.

"Right.." He himself had forgotten that. "Well then, if you don't mind we can walk until you get a cab." He mentally slapped himself  as he was making it impossible himself. Why was he actually bothering so much about this girl.

"Ok then! Lets go!" Taani gave a smile. She was more than happy to do that. Only she knew how hard she was falling for this guy.

"So..." Taani said not knowing how to initiate the conversation.

"So?" Rey was confused either.

"This is the time when we should be talking about ourselves like a sort of intro.." Taani suggested.

"Well, who said?!" Rey asked.

"Everybody does that..I think so.." Taani said doubting her own words.

"I never saw anybody doing that.." Rey admitted.

"Me neither.." Taani sighed. They looked at each other somehow feeling embarrassed as they had nothing to talk.

"We can do one thing!" Rey said. Taani raised her eye. " Well! That's the game I have played during my school. You said one word and I'll have to say another related to same.  It goes on until one of us doesn't find anything to say at all." Rey said getting excited.

"Sounds great! But wait..lets make it more interesting." Rey looked at her confused. "Whoever wins gets a chance to ask for anything from the other one. DEAL!" She forwarded her hand. All thanks to his sporting spirit he accepted it by letting his hand shake with hers.

"Ok then..me first.." Taani said. " Clouds."  She get excited.

"Rain."  Rey joined her.

"Water drops." Taani gets more competitive.

"Ocean."

"Ships."

"Titanic."

"Love." Taani said never realising when she started blushing.

"Treacherous" Suddenly his smile vanished as his past memories starts to reappear. It was new and unusual. For the first time, he had completely forgotten about his broken heart. After so long, he was smiling from the core. But the word- Treacherous- brings it all back. Treacherous-betrayal. He forgot everything as his mind wandered to his past events.

"Love is whatever you can still betray. Betrayal can only happen if you love." Taani said making him come out of his thoughts.

"Huh..what?" Rey said not understanding words.

"I am sorry..I just remembered a quote that I read." Taani said. " If you don't mind can I say something?"

"Ya..sure!"

"I don't know if you're gonna like this idea or not but all the bad memories comes with a pinch of good moments too. If you're going to see your past from the eyes of those bad memories you can never stay happy. Why don't you try forgetting the betrayal and reminisce the love that used to be there." He remained silent.  Her words made him think about all that happened with him all over again.

"C'mon lets go."  Taani made him come out of his thoughts. They started moving again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8zdomWWP4g&feature=kp

The street was unusually quite empty with only a few cars visible. They kept walking without uttering a word. A small smile was playing on her lips while he was looking deep in thoughts.  She had realised that she was head over heels for this guy but he wasn't.

Put your lips close to mine

As long as they don't touch

Out of focus, eye to eye

Till the gravity's too much

And I'll do anything you say

If you say it with your hands

And I'd be smart to walk away,

But you're quicksand

They continued walking with Rey's whole attention on his memories and her eyes just on him. She wrapped her arms around her body to warm herself a little. This boy was making her mad. His eyes..they speak a lot. She wanted to read them. She wanted to listen him all the day. She wanted to love him if only he allow.

This slope is treacherous

This path is reckless

And I, I, I like it

Her gaze moved to another corner of road where a couple was cuddling in the cold winter under the cover of fog. She felt ticklish seeing them.  The boy kissed the girl on her nose making her blush a little while taani smiled mentally blessing their love.

I can't decide if it's a choice

Getting swept away

I hear the sound of my own voice

Asking you to stay

And all we are is skin and bone

Trained to get along

Forever going with the flow,

But you're friction

Taani suddenly heard a cry of puppy. She looked around the road and found a small head peeping out of a cardboard box asking for love. She quickly ran to it and grabbed it in her arms. Rey too followed her as he saw her running. She starts to play with the puppy while Rey looked at her completely astonished. A smile formed on his lips as he saw her getting completely lost in the puppy. It was left out. But now it has its new owner. Taani took the puppy in her arms and covered it with her scarf and looked at Rey. He just smiled.

This path is reckless

And I, I, I like it

Taani and rey continued to move along with the puppy in her hand.

"So what will you name him?" Rey asked suddenly getting an urge to talk to her.

"Cooper." She smiled and caress its soft coat. He smiled seeing her getting so comfortable with that puppy in such a short time.

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night

And I will get you, and get you alone

Your name has echoed through my mind

And I just think you should, think you should know

That nothing safe is worth the drive and I would

Follow you, follow you home...

I'll follow you, follow you home...

"Can I just.." He pointed at the covered cooper to ask if he could take it in his arms. She carefully handed it to him. Rey started caressing it while Cooper snuggled a little and then slept in his arms.

"Here's one taxi.." She pointed to one end of the road.

"Um..how long its going to take to reach the place from here?" Rey asked.

"May be a few more minutes.." She said.

"Then lets just walk. Its nice here." Rey smiled hoping she would say yes. "Cooper had also fallen asleep too. He might get disturbed." He smiled sheepishly on his foolish reason.

"Ok.." She smiled. "Lets go." She showed him the way.

This hope is treacherous

This daydream is dangerous

This hope is treacherous

I, I, I... I, I, I... I, I, I...

They reached their destination following which she took cooper from his hands and got ready to bid him goodbye.

"Ok then.." She said with a forced smile.

"We'll meet again.." He said with a hope. She smiled on his gesture.

They both turned to leave for their ways. Taani was about to get inside when she heard his voice again.

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night

And I will get you, and get you alone

Your name has echoed through my mind

And I just think you should, think you should know

That nothing safe is worth the drive and I will

Follow you, follow you home...

"By the way!! You lose the game." He said making her confused. "The game we were playing.." She realised what he was saying.

"So as per our bet, I wanna ask you something.." He said getting a little nervous. "What are you doing next morn?"

"Umm..Nothing." She said cluelessly.

"Well then...I know this amazing caf. Will you like to go there with me tomorrow? I assure they serve the best coffee and my company isn't that boring too." He quickly put his point.

She never realised when she started smiling like an idiot. "Which caf ?" He smiled hearing an indirect yes.

"I'll pick you up from the Blue valley." He said as waved her a goodbye and walked down the street. She continued looking in the direction until he completely disappeared.

I, I, I like it

She couldn't believe what was happening.  Her life was changing drastically. And she was liking it.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned only to find her best friend, Sharon looking at her in confusion. 

"Why are you standing here and smiling like an idiot?" She asked her.

"Um..nothing..just get inside. Its so cold here." She said diverting her mind. Sharon turned and went inside. Taani looked at the street in hope of finding him again but he was no where in vicinity. She smiled again not knowing herself why she was actually doing so and went inside. She and Cooper were dying for the warmth of fireplace.

"So why did you called me in the morning?" Taani asked Sharon sipping her hot coco while caressing cooper . The three were enjoying the fireplace.

"I need your help." She stated.

"Shoot.."

"Listen! I know you were never interested in my Juliet's club. I know you always loved to stay out of that thing and may be you'll say no to me again. But I wanna try once more. There's this guy whose letter I found at the Juliet's balcony. He needs support and basically he needs to live his life again..."

"And you think that I'm going to reply to his letter. You know my answer sharon.." Taani stated the obvious.

"Taani just listen to me first! I am just asking you to read his letter. If you ask me, only you can completely understand his pain. I think there's no one better than you who can write a reply to him." Sharon said. Taani was held in the thought. "See, I know because of your past you don't like to mingle up in Juliet's club but I have one idea. We'll not tell you that guy's name. Neither he'll get to know about your identity.." Sharon gave an option to her. She could see in her eyes that she was getting convinced and her way was getting cleared.

"And what if..that guy asks about me??" Taani asked.

"Then its my responsibility to handle. I'll not let your identity out in any case. I promise." Sharon looked at her with  pleading eyes.

"Fine. Where's the letter?" Taani said finally giving up in front of her stubborn girlfriend. Sharon quickly handed her the letter. She was about to open it but suddenly it ringed in her mind.

"Why do you think, only I can handle this?" She asked sharon.

"Read the letter, you'll realize.." Sharon smiled at her. "And yea! I have already cut out his name from the letter." She said with a giggle while taani looked at her shocked. She knew her too well that she already had planned everything.

"Ok! I'll read it tonight." She said finally making Sharon relaxed a bit. She kept the letter inside the pocket and started talking to Sharon about her flower shop. Retiring from the busy and tiring day, the two girls and Cooper snuggled  inside the quilt in front of warm fire. The next day was awaiting but the long night has to prevail first.

Cooper's pic:

P.S. This is the first time I did a song sequence on any English song. Tell me your opinion please. The song is Treacherous from Taylor Swift

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
luv each n every part
it was written beautifully
very excited to read more
update it soonEdited by princess_tara - 10 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update
taarey journey to sharon's house
tht was awesome
Edited by navk - 10 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
wow awesome update
taarey talk awesome
i think shivam😡 is there maybe
wow rey asked taani for date loved it
taani is in love yippee😃
taaron part nice
now taarey talk  eachother in letters also
beautifully written👏
thanks for scrap to unres
i read this before but forget to unres
update soon
Edited by skfirdous - 10 years ago
jallwa_taarey thumbnail
It was really nice update
And I like to play that game too
Ohhh so its Sharon who does this Juliet club
I thinK it is rey's letter 
Cooper is nice fluffy 
Thank you for the update and informing me 
Love ya :-) 
Edited by jallwa_taarey - 10 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Res

unres

wow lovely update 
rey walk on raod and meet taani ...yupee lovely meeting
taarey moment super 
taani fall in love with rey like mad ..hehhe
rey looking protective  ...
aww puppy pic ..so cute and sweet ..
i love ur puppy ..plz mujhe bhi ek yesa puppy de do ...
taani and sharon tlk nice 
this person will taani help i know the person is rey ...hehhe

update soon 
Edited by premlata - 10 years ago