Tujh mein rab dikhta hai Yaara mein kya karu <3

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow.. Such a beautiful moment <3 The balcony scene today was so beautiful & mezmarising...The beautiful sets made it even more beautiful it's like Romeo & Juliet in different style aww β€οΈ

Ashish surely have the most expressive eyes ever Rudra was totally lost for a moment.

(Credit ...shruti...)
Such an impactful scene, that too with no words spoken.
These two dont need heavy and loud dialogues to express themselves...that's what makes these
scenes so beautiful
Totally agree  I thought he will only have that "go back to your room" wala eye talk but here toh hawain tha, hair flying moment tha, ashish ka expressive eyes tha and not to fgt our paro thi in her beautiful green lehenga β˜ΊοΈ.. I was glad that rudra didn't tell her to go back to room when he first saw her. He was happy that she was enjoying the dance.. And somewhere he was feeling guilty aswell when he saw her staring at samrat-maithili dance πŸ˜³
Short but indeed a beautiful parud moment πŸ˜³.. Loved the way rudra was the one staring at her and when she caught him he moved his eyes.. Ashish does have the most expressive eyes ever πŸ‘ this guy's eyes are my fav as they speak thousands words πŸ‘
The whole family dance was fun to watch πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by yulZ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Such an impactful scene, that too with no words spoken.
These two dont need heavy and loud dialogues to express themselves...that's what makes these
scenes so beautiful
Indeed a beautiful scene, I also love the Samrat & maithili are a sweet pair they were adorable today :) Dilsher dancing and having fun was too aww he seems to happy for his son marriage.
Originally posted by yulZ

Totally agree  I thought he will only have that "go back to your room" wala eye talk but here toh hawain tha, hair flying moment tha, ashish ka expressive eyes tha and not to fgt our paro thi in her beautiful green lehenga β˜ΊοΈ.. I was glad that rudra didn't tell her to go back to room when he first saw her. He was happy that she was enjoying the dance.. And somewhere he was feeling guilty aswell when he saw her staring at samrat-maithili dance πŸ˜³
Short but indeed a beautiful parud moment πŸ˜³.. Loved the way rudra was the one staring at her and when she caught him he moved his eyes.. Ashish does have the most expressive eyes ever πŸ‘ this guy's eyes are my fav as they speak thousands words πŸ‘
The whole family dance was fun to watch πŸ˜ƒ
Yes short... But a Beautiful moment πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by -Swetz-

Indeed a beautiful scene, I also love the Samrat & maithili are a sweet pair they were adorable today :) Dilsher dancing and having fun was too aww he seems to happy for his son marriage.
True, and Paro was so happy seeing these happy family moments. She is such s simple girl who takes pleasure in little things & others happiness. Could see Rudra sensed that feeling in her too,...that sense of guilt on how she lost her happiness and thinks its bcuz of him.
^It made her happy & smiling :)
aww thats so beautiful<3
lovely caps❀️
This scene was done very nicely from his look to her look.πŸ˜› and conveying so much without a word being said.πŸ˜‰
Very beautiful moment!