Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Aditi track is the most IMPORTANT track to bring ASHLOK together

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I have no doubt that Shlok loves Aastha and that's why he married her 😊... this baba ki samman story' is all fake, he is fooling himself... His siblings and uncle can see that... but for him to accept his love there has to be a major change in his surroundings...

Most importantly, NA has to go against Aastha, the only 'fake reason' Shlok is giving everyone in his favor to keep Aastha with him.. at the same time I wanted Swati to be back for a short time and Shlok to put in a situation where he'll choose Aastha over Swati...

Now look who came... Aditi..😆

Initially, I thought Aditi is a close friend/cousin of Swati, but now I've started to think that Aditi is indeed Swati..😡 may be after an accident she did a plastic surgery, the same accident may have killed the real' Aditi and NA's friend had adopted her after that...!!

The reason for me to think like that: 

Aditi seems a creepy person, her utmost interest is in Ashlok's married life...😡 she doesn't mean what she says; for example she said that she wants Ashlok together, but she is here to separate them.. 😡!! She is deliberately trying to win everyone's heart as ideal bahu' with her fake talk... and it's clear that she wants to take Aastha's place in Agony mansion; she is trying her sarees, trying to snatch her rights in front of her nose 😡... Thank GOD, Anjali saved Aastha in few instances.. loved those scenes..

Everything does fit is Aditi is Swati.. may be she is here to win Shlok once again.. 😡!! She may have loved Shlok in past, but she is definitely not a saaf dil' person like Aastha 😕.. If that was the case, she would never have interfered in Shlok's life again.. So, this is a grey character for sure...

What I felt odd that although there was this rule in Agony mansion that None else than family members have rights to enter the kitchen and temple, Aditi got the permission to enter (or I say forcefully entered..!!) both places 😡.. Also NA-Anjali were smiling for the first time with someone, something they don't do even with their kids 😲.. 

And OMG Aditi!! she came at 4years of age and she remembers everything?? How much gajar-ka-halwa do you think the little' Shlok had eaten from her?

Now coming to NA's part, he surely has a plan in his mind, hence requested his friend to be a guest lecturer.. most likely he wants to tie Aditi with Shlok after Ashlok's 6 months period is over..!! In my mind that will be a game changer..! 

It'll lead to lack of his 'loving' support for Aastha.. and turning his favor towards Aditi over Aastha..!! And at the end of 6 months, he'll not try to keep Aastha...

So, for Shlok there will be no pressure from baba' to keep Aastha as he'll try to make Aditi the bahu 😆.. At the same time, Karan may enter for a short time to show the jealous side' of the Shlok 😉.. basically, Shlok will visualize that finally the time has come when he and Aastha are parting ways forever.And then only he may have this FEAR to loose Aastha, and he will accept his love for her.. kyuki he'll be Adura uski bina.. as she has become his life...'..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Hi 50!!
one more e good post!!

agree .. 

i have been saying this for quite sometime.. aditi track will bring ashlok together...
it is the purpose of this track and it will happen sometime at the end of the six months
though aditi may leave the picture before that i think..

but im not sure at all aditi is swati with plastic surgery

i am quite sure waseem is not into this ekta type stuff.. new faces and all that ...😃
unless im really mistaken and its the cvs call to do something like this.. but EBP has not given
me reason to think that they will head on any unrealistic path..

my guess is that aditi is really ajinkya's son and they both are here at NA's bidding to either
help ashlok come together... though making aastha realise she really wants to be with shlok...
and shlok overcoming his demons through reminders of the past and figuring that its
aastha he really wants to stay with...

or aditi may be here bcos NA wants to separate ashlok as you said... as aastha has become
dangerous entity in the house.. she is trying to change things.. and she is trying to find out
too much about swati.. so he would like to get rid of her..

but the plan will backfire as shlok , who has really  married aastha bcos he is attracted to her, will turn protective and also realise its aastha he wants to live with.. and he will do all he can to   ensure they are not separated...

but we have to go through this mystery and a lot of misleading pointers that may make
us believe ashlok will get separated etc... bcos its a serial ..aur thoda  mystery bantha hai
na? .. 
but its an interesting track and im waiting to see what happens next...😃

Edited by jonee - 10 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar ,i also think swati & NA r in join hands together 
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome post. Filled positivity and hope to my thoughts too. Thank you.
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a lovely post, hi50!😊 You rock with your ideas, truly!
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, hi50 Aaj breakfast main kya khaya ? Wonderful thoughts 👏
hi50 thumbnail
Thanks all for your comments...:)
hi50 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Operaqueen

Wow, hi50 Aaj breakfast main kya khaya ? Wonderful thoughts 👏

Thanks Sandhya...:)
Kuch khaas nehi, aloo ki sabzi and gajar ka halwa... :d...
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow love this post hope it happens this way but plastic surgery thing
hi50 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jonee

hey Hi 50!!

one more e good post!!

agree .. 

i have been saying this for quite sometime.. aditi track will bring ashlok together...
it is the purpose of this track and it will happen sometime at the end of the six months
though aditi may leave the picture before that i think..

but im not sure at all aditi is swati with plastic surgery

i am quite sure waseem is not into this ekta type stuff.. new faces and all that ...😃
unless im really mistaken and its the cvs call to do something like this.. but EBP has not given
me reason to think that they will head on any unrealistic path..

my guess is that aditi is really ajinkya's son and they both are here at NA's bidding to either
help ashlok come together... though making aastha realise she really wants to be with shlok...
and shlok overcoming his demons through reminders of the past and figuring that its
aastha he really wants to stay with...

or aditi may be here bcos NA wants to separate ashlok as you said... as aastha has become
dangerous entity in the house.. she is trying to change things.. and she is trying to find out
too much about swati.. so he would like to get rid of her..

but the plan will backfire as shlok , who has really  married aastha bcos he is attracted to her, will turn protective and also realise its aastha he wants to live with.. and he will do all he can to   ensure they are not separated...

but we have to go through this mystery and a lot of misleading pointers that may make
us believe ashlok will get separated etc... bcos its a serial ..aur thoda  mystery bantha hai
na? .. 
but its an interesting track and im waiting to see what happens next...😃

Thanks for your lovely comments...:)
As I said that I was also thinking that Aditi is not Swati initially, she is here to remind Shlok about Swati.. But then I can't explain why she'll want to take Aastha's place... This is obvious.. :(
Personally I don't want her to link with Aastha... I hope she is not related Kalindi...

And did you see how beautifully CVs is bringing up Jyoti's suffering?
I think Aastha will help her to stand against the world for the sake of her child... This will be the last straw when NA's patience will fall... His inner face will surface as he'll try to get rid of that threat from his house.. 

I'm sure at the end of 6 months Aastha will win over Anjali though..

And it'll be real fun to watch Shlok falling in his own trap...!!! That he can do everything for his  baba..!! And only for his baba he wants to be with Aastha...:)
Edited by hi50 - 10 years ago