Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

preview is too good but full of suspense
looking forward for next part continue soon

hmm full of  suspense but  have to  admit   u have to forgive me  for making sid the  worst man .. priya  wil face lot 

please.. 

Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nice preview..
How Ram's hand got hurt? With whom Priya is talking?
Nd in FB i guess Priya is trying to talk about Sid with Ram but he is not ready to listen..hmm..fights nd some more fights..
Interesting..

he  got hurt  by self.. no one hit.. 

the person has lot importance  in my  FF.  ram  's most fav lady 

yup   sorry to  bother u  guys  with  fights 

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupam_dil

nice preview 

can't guess any thing...waiting for the update...do post As early as possible

hi veena

y cant u guess..   u never try  at all ðŸ˜†

pakka post too soon 

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123fiza

Cute kids r taking care of ram..
How ram's hand got hurt?
cont soon

haaan  they are worried for dad.. 

will soon  update

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbalh

he  got hurt  by self.. no one hit.. 

the person has lot importance  in my  FF.  ram  's most fav lady 

yup   sorry to  bother u  guys  with  fights 

Obviously..i didnt said who did this with him😆
Hmm..Nuts??
We re used to RaYa fights..dont worry😆
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Ram in very anger mode...he hurt his hand

in flashback...I think Priya tries to tell Ram about Sid...but as usual he is not believing Priya😡
good preview...please continue soon

hi 

thanks for ur comments 

yes he hurts his hand himself  as he cannot understand things at his end
 yeah  he has that trust problem   .. he i sgiving chance for sid  useless.. 

if possible will update
 today 

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Hello awesome preview pls continue soon 😊

hi  

reply kar na.. kabhi  kabhi 

thanku   dear will continue 
soon 
if possible  today 

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Obviously..i didnt said who did this with him😆
Hmm..Nuts??
We re used to RaYa fights..dont worry😆

nuts  nope not at all... ur wrong..  nuts is youngest of all in  my story 
LOL

haan yaar  we are used but something bad is going to come  I hope those who  like ram  should not  bang me with  eggs and tomato's  woh bhi rotten wala.. 

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: contactcharu

nice preview

thank u 

luvbalh thumbnail

hello to all, 

thanks so much for those who commented on my thread, those who read  and liked it , to those who haven't done neither. 

guys this  FF is  special to me   because i got lovely response from this, I'd request  my readers to be patient as flash back for priya is not good at all.  I mean u may all hate me [as if some one loves me heheh but have to think that way dont mind  guys]. what priya  experiences is not know to ram the story  unfolds  now
 I am in a verge to finish this, as I wanted to leave.  so  please spare with  me.. Sorry for late post coz am seriously ill . facing  health issues.   will finish this  before my condition is worst  in Life.

well please read and  comment soon  next update will come soon ..   I 'd like all my true readers comments to on the thread soon   i will update next soon .. I swear this time.. 

no more  stupid talks  jump into  update please...

A universal fact, woman talk while men keep silent in tensions, the couple to exemplify is vikram and neha. Priya is kept busy  by garrulous  neha,  giving  accounts of every one's life, the conversation ended at Ayesha.  Neha  witnessed Priya's worries by the cresses formed on her forehead.  Neha became silent.  Priya's aimless stare  worried neha,  looked for ram who is observing his lady  from the bar counter sipping throat burning drink.   Vikram had few papers in hand talking to ram flipping  the pages. Neha observed ram's trying to  crush the glass in his hand, gritting his teeth, he look barbarous controlling  his anger. Neha snapped priya, she smiled at neha soon they  heard the broken  glass sound and  vikram scream ram's name.  He crushed the glass in the hand and broken pieces  pierce his hand.

While priya dress his wound tears brimmed in her eyes, sad kids came around, stood silent observing the dressing. Vikram scolded him a lot. Neha remained silent.  Sammy ran to rahul asked him a chocolate, he gave it to ram and kissed his cheek said "get well soon buddy". Ram smiled. Priya did her job n left him there, walked to her room furious on him for hurting himself. Pihu stood near to ram staring at the wound. Riya asked ram how it happened, he concealed the truth convinced kids took his hand kissed the place said - it will be fine so soon. Coz they gave medicine, he took them on his lap.  Riya asked, is it paining papa. He nodded NO but his mind drifted elsewhere, thinks - I will not hurt priya again this I much less than how much she pain she took for my foolish trust on some moron  salacious Ba****d.

Priya sat on the swing upset with what happened.  There is something ram is hiding from her. What is it?  she is worried is ram  doing the same mistake apart of her is consoling no he won't but this time this is not her alone but phi and royal too. She can't spare their lives for the constant rivalry of her.  She came away because of her kids. She wanted to protect them from their emotional papa.  He trusts everyone. In deed everyone.   She felt upset and dialed to Apeksha

"Hello, bhabhi ... Y u called this time? Is everything ok?"

"Haaan ...  tum batavo tum kaise ho... I just called up I wanted to hear u fine"

"Hmm...so now u needs a friend not nanad... what's the matter? U sound low I can feel it"

"No. Actually woh!! How r u you tell me"

"Am fine  ... I have told u many times we r friends and more than that you are my sister u can say it to me  ...what's bothering u?"

"Hugh... its you're brother!" priya spoke what all happened till now shared her worries.

"Accha, itna sab kuch hua! And u r telling me now? Ok bhabhi, I came to know from maa that bhai is been suffering all these days, since u left he realized what he has done. Though I have not spoken to him all these years I do feel let's give him a chance. Lets guess he is not the old RK who is fooled by them; I am saying this as nuts rishab all said the same thing to me about bhai."

"Hmmm..."

"Bhabhi how is bhai? "

"Why doesn't u come here to surprise him? Think of it... please apeksha talk to him don't   stay away from him. I was constantly buzzing u but u are away from you are brother for me now that we met y are u angry on him?"
"Bhabhi... don't compel, I will come pakka fro u n my two little warriors. Let me be sure if he the same or not, I will come this time I will not allow him to hurt u again because you are my sister"

"Common apeksha, for u I am giving chance to him and u to pack up you are ego, drop down here. BTW you are two little soldiers haina to safe guard me!"

"Han, aap bhi give a chance, and is careful...  please let me know the things..."

"Yes madam I will and u too forgets and forgives please for me."

"Haan bhabhi i have some work I will call u tomorrow it late u sleep  ..."

"Ok, then I knows this is just some bahaana to divert me but think of it I'd expect u do the right thing"

"Bye "- from both the side...

Tears rolled down his eyes, heard the conversation of two loved ones in his life. Though he heard of the onside conversation he framed apeksha's words. His darling sister muted since a long time. She could not spare his way towards priya. She conveyed many times priya is suffering coz of his blind trust on that B*****d. He paid no heed for it. She gave up, her trust on her heroic brother collapsed. He failed in home, he could not safeguard his own family and he lost his sister. She has been away from family long back. She talks to everyone but never cared to call him or even ask about his whereabouts. Y is it so? He always though his sister fooled love but no, her brother, who protected from every bad force failed. She stood as aegis for her bhabhi which is supposed to be her brother.  Priya walked in seeing ram she lost her words... He asked her how MY sister is. Ur friend. 

She smiled at him, leaved a heavy sigh, said... Hmmm  ... she is good.  She walked away.

He sensed her worries in her ans. He sensed the turmoil of a mom.   He walked out to patio, lied his back to the dark sky thinking of the days when he gradually lost the trust of his loved ones

The only man she relied on is him, now her husband. Yes she can tell him her encounter with Sid. She rambled in her cabin waiting for ram to come out from the meeting. She decided she can't work on Sid's project.  But how things would turn, ram is inside having meeting with Sid.  Ram came out with Sid smiling and relaxed. Sid looked at priya and winked at her.  This did not go unnoticed by nisha who stood behind priya.  Priya turned around sat in her chair tears rolled her eyes. Nish ran to Joe informed the incident.  When Joe nisha confronted she said everything.  Ram called her in his cabin she thought she can tell him that she cannot work with him. She entered the cabin with much confidence he will hear.

She came out shattered, Joe came to priya, and she explained what happened. Sid has made her trail fire back.  Soon she entered her cabin ram asked her to sit. Chair beside Sid is empty she dragged it a bit aside and sat.  Ram seems very joyous.  They have made a plan to go out for lunch so he called priya.  The treat is Sid's. Ram teased Sid for playing hide and seeks with them. He very casually said it was Sid only who has sent the bouquets to us. Her suspicion grew more, how come he know that they were back from honeymoon.  Ram don't find fault with him. Priya understood it was Sid's plan. They went to restaurant Sid praised ram n his hard work. Ram declared Sid's request which he cannot say to priya. Sid wants' priya to handle his project. He found her an efficient team leader and ram said yes to him thinking till now she is an integral part of the same project from beginning.  Priya had a shock   hearing this.  After the lunch while they were coming back, ram had a call so he went to attend to reception

"I hate ram, bhai my foot. Am doing this for u priya. See, priya, I will get u for sure. I guessed it right u want to quit from the project and before u says him I requested him and this fool came into my words. Fool is he, warn y would he buy accompany in losses. Surprised how I would know. I know it earlier ram bought this company in loses, he spent a lot on this"

"Nothing great, everyone knows that because of his efficiency n confidence he made this company stand in the competition which will remain a dream for few piranhas"

He laughed evil "piranhas! Yes that me, and am certainly in search of booty which is more than a jewel a self esteemed women, which is legally someone else. Well, ram might have hidden the truth let reveal it to u babe, he did this to get u, and he is crazy of u... So as me"

Priya is shocked to hear, many times she asked him but he said it was truly destiny that made him take over this company, is this man true ram Lied?  Keeping things aside, she yowled 

"JUST SHUT UP".

Ram came there, they drove back, and she entered his cabin. She made it clear that she will convey him what all had happened.

"Ram  ... we need to talk"she said while he is working on his laptop. 

"hand priya even i have something to tell u. As Sid asked u to be a part of the project this is been important project for us. We need to on it. and shall reach the target soon, well this is a bit prestigious and confidential who else would be better to handle than u... u alone have to take care of this"

"ram listen to me, Sid asked but y don't u ask me, am not at all comfortable with this and Sid as my boss. I wanted to talk about this to u prior to which Sid ne"

"what rubbish, I have explained u the other day priya Sid is repenting for the mistake he does, he literally begged my pardon. What proof u needs to trust my people?"

Ur people? Really , It was u who slapped him not me but reason I s me, he  has tried to molest me, insulted me  calling your b****h  n u say it's a mistake,  Upsetting ram at least not  from u . he begged and u thinks he is changed. he is not at all changed ram he wants to get me, he cheating u." 

"priya y don't u understand he  almost fell on my feet, he understood his mom filled  venom in  him to spill on kapoks, now he is repenting, he can't trust anyone and I promised him u will only handle his project now tell me u take my word back, I have not explained any employee this much as I..."

Before he could complete " am sorry  sir, I  felt I was talking to my  

husband  but no, he is  my boss now, Am an employee, thanks for making me realize, Even I do have some liberties. I will return with my decision  sir" her voice  has lot of pain,  saying this she trembled, tears rolled down her  reshot eyes she ran  out ..

Joe who  heard this,  asked her to think once before she react, nisha convinced priya not to resign the day itself, she asked her  to talk to ram once at home, tell what all Sid has spoken to her.  out of all they understood how well ram the ruthless business is childish in heart. Ram is equally upset y cant he give chance to Sid?  He is in confusion was priya really true, or it is just her fear that is making her panic about Sid. Perhaps she might   be seeing the things magnified. but y she will lie she don't need to. In this emotional conflict he decided to make priya stay away, but he needs her in this company for a while. If she is right this is the safest place for her to be safe.

Ram  came out  after office , he walked towards her while she  packed her things, she  walked out after him , he was waiting her in his car, where as she  walked to Joe's car  to occupied passenger seat,  ram in a jiff  ran to her  hold her arm asking what was she up.  He left perplexed hearing her.  yes she said "sir, am your employee, a damn worker, U don't need to take trouble for me good evening sir'. Before ram   replied she shut the door bulking the seat belt ignoring him. Joe came out and assured ram he will convince her.   she rang the bell, ram opened the door.  Joe came to drop her.  she went inside. Joe talked to ram expressed his opinion on Sid. Ram cannot understand what happened to all, was Sid pretending?

Ram arranged dinner, a simple table; aroma candles a perfect ambiance to placate.  She walked out of her room straight into kitchen for water. He called her for dinner while is returning to her room.  She dint turn to him but answered -"am not hungry, u carry on". She left the door afar and went inside. He stood there looking at her disappearing figure. He went inside to sleep in her room. She found his things in her room.  Ram left many things clumsy scattered in the room.  She is arranging the room tidy. He lay down on bed and covered him with duvet. She finished her work and took her side.  He rolled close to her, caught her waist and slept.  She dint move aside. she needs him too. But she is hurt.   After a while he woke up, she is not his side he searched in the couch, he searched the other room too, but she is nowhere, he returned back, he saw her in the balcony,

He shouted his gut out...

"PRIYA"...

please Press LIke and  do post ur comments 

Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago