Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

olicity gifs on my tumbler is the reason m starting to watch this show now !!! so i guesss m already shiping them πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

hello everyone 
its sneha :)

LOL..Ditto..the same happened with me..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hellow sneha ..i'm Renu..!!
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Renu...

LOL..Ditto..the same happened with me..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hellow sneha ..i'm Renu..!!

Renu hi5 πŸ˜†

ikr my tumbler actually forced me to come here 

felicity is just sooo amazing she is funny till now ?(episode 9 m watchingπŸ˜†) she is shown less but she is just amazing i love her 
😳

oh AND oliver he is so hot πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Renu hi5 πŸ˜†

ikr my tumbler actually forced me to come here 

felicity is just sooo amazing she is funny till now ?(episode 9 m watchingπŸ˜†) she is shown less but she is just amazing i love her 
😳

oh AND oliver he is so hot πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

i came across olicity stuff while was randomly roaming in tumblr and thats when  my way started  to OliCity ship..!!*hi5 back*

felicity is a comic light of arrow without her  the show would have being in a totally dark mess ..and i just love her blabber ..(who doesn't ?) she is just super cute at it ..She isn't much in season 1 but that is covered up in season 2 with some great OliCity scenes  ..and don't get me started on ollie .. i'm just highly thankful to god for manufacturing a material like Amell to be oliver..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i came across olicity stuff while was randomly roaming in tumblr and thats when  my way started  to OliCity ship..!!*hi5 back*

felicity is a comic light of arrow without her  the show would have being in a totally dark mess ..and i just love her blabber ..(who doesn't ?) she is just super cute at it ..She isn't much in season 1 but that is covered up in season 2 with some great OliCity scenes  ..and don't get me started on ollie .. i'm just highly thankful to god for manufacturing a material like Amell to be oliver..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

bold πŸ‘πŸΌ 
same here girl

yeah she is not much in season1 m still on season1 

and ollie damn right Amell guy is a hot mess β˜ΊοΈ
i m even loving  thea and bro-sis parts  , ( i hope its ok to mention other charcters πŸ˜›
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

bold πŸ‘πŸΌ 
same here girl

yeah she is not much in season1 m still on season1 

and ollie damn right Amell guy is a hot mess β˜ΊοΈ

well i have just recently completed all the  last two series and got on the third one(finally )..i hope you too complete em all pretty soon..and catch up the current season..so  far what are your fav characters  apart from Olicity..??

well i have just recently completed all the  last two series and got on the third one(finally )..i hope you too complete em all pretty soon..and catch up the current season..so  far what are your fav characters  apart from Olicity..??

till now its dig (he is kind of backbone for him) and thea  (little sis) my bro recently visited me might be thts reason i really enjoy bro-sis thing here πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

tommy and laureal are good too 

but dig is my answer if i have to say one 

what about you ?? 

did walter came back ?? 

ollie's mom s on team but her name is not on list right ? i have so many questions πŸ˜†
and  think thea 
or digg

ok both dig and thea πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

till now its dig (he is kind of backbone for him) and thea  (little sis) my bro recently visited me might be thts reason i really enjoy bro-sis thing here πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

tommy and laureal are good too 

but dig is my answer if i have to say one 

what about you ?? 

did walter came back ?? 

ollie's mom s on team but her name is not on list right ? i have so many questions πŸ˜†

for me it's dig,tommy(gosh i miss him man ..i can't wait to see his come back),sarah (laurel's sister,the first black canary , ollie's season 2 girlfriend).roy(thea's ex-boyfriend)..Nyssa (Sarah's girlfriend/demon's daughter ).death stroke (S2's main villain)..lyla(dig's finance) but i really can't stand laurel now exspecially after the way they destroyed her character in S2
yes ollie find walter in Episode 21
and about the second question i didn't get you what teams??clarity please ..πŸ˜•
if you want any more spoilers please let me know because i love ranting out the spoilers..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
and ya i forgot to add to the list .donna(felicity's mom )and captain lance