Punarvivah ..Thread# 20..Part-42/page 100 (New Th. link in index)

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

punarvivah

punarvivah

(This banner is created by Priya111111..). 
                              both of you for this wonderful gift

Prologue-

When  son's wife died the parents thought  to remarry  their son to someone as they could not see him spending his life alone at such a young age. But when their son died why didn't they think to remarry their daughter in law ?They accepted her as her daughter but didn't try to remarry their this daughter

waiting for your comments-Rashmi

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

My other works
                    Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye
                   Masoom Ishq(On hold till PV ends)  

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

(Maan Singh Khurana)

(Yash Singh Khurana)

(Arpita Singh Khurana)

(Geet Singh Khurana)

(Ram Khurana-Maan and Yash's father)

(Priya Khurana-Ram's wife)

Gautam Handa-Geet's father)

Sudha Handa-Gautam's wife)
Farida Jalal

(Rahul Handa-Geet's brother)

(Anvesha Khurana-Sister of Maan and Yash)
Leena jumani

(and the last but not the least (Taiji-Lalita ..   Pawaar??😆😆)

Edited by rashmivaish - 10 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
                                            Banners For Punarvivah

this banner is created by-  Maan_manic

Angel Image

(This is the special banner created by Anamika aka kingofme)

(Thanks Anamika for the wonderful banner)

punarvivah

Angel Image

(THis special banner is created by Anamika (kingofme)  )

Edited by rashmivaish - 10 years ago
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread DI 😃
Brown-Eyes thumbnail
Congrats on new thread di
ab jaldi se update kar do 😳

lehr thumbnail
congrats for the new thread dear
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread..
waiting for Taji's last day..
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread
please update soon

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

punarvivah

both of you for this wonderful gift

Part-41

Taiji was introducing Rahul nad Handas to her friends..all were standing in the group ..Suman and Geet too were chatting ..Geet looked at where her family was chating and then she heard a sound of someone falling in swimming pool..she turned and saw Suman throwing her hands in water and she started to shout for the help

Geet-Sumannn..

and all turned to see what was happening there..and they saw that Suman was in swimming pool crying for help to save ..Next moment all witnessed Geet jumping in swimming pool to save Suman..

All came near pool..Maan saw that Geet had caught suman and she was trying to pull suman towards the floor..He too jumped in to the pool and helped Geet to bring Suman out of the water

Suman's parents were panicked to see their daughter in that state..Taiji was shouting loudly to save  Suman..Finally Suman was made laid on the floor on her stomach

Geet-Maan we have to press her back to bring the water out of her body.

Maan-Hmm .. You are right.. and Geet helped Maan in pressing Suman's back to bring the water out through her mouth..

After few attempts, water was drained out of the stomach and suman started to cough..

All took sighed with relief..

Suman opened her eyes. She looked at her mother and started to cry..Her mother hugged her -Suman Are you ok..tu theek hai ne beti

Suman nodded her head but she was still crying..

Geet-Suman how did you fall in the pool..We were standing at a safe distance..then how did you?

Kanchan-Haan suman tujhe to pani se darr lagta hai na tu kaise gir gayi?

Suman-ma wo wo ..main..

Taiji-Arrey beta bol na kuchh..How did you fall?

Suman-bua dadi..I did not fall by myself

Taiji-what do you mean by that?

Suman-someone pushed me..

All were shocked to hear that

Geet-What ? But there was no one except me with you..then who pushed you?

Suman-Stop pretending innocent Geet..You know who pushed me

Taiji-ye kya kah rahi hai Suman?                      

Suman-Bua dadi I m saying what is true

Maan-Ek minute...What do you want to say Suman?

Suman-I want to say that Geet pushed me in to the pool...

Geet was shocked ,,even shocked was a small word for it..She couldn't believe what Suman was saying..she said-ye kya kah rahi ho tum Suman..why would I push you..It was me who pulled you out from the pool..are you joking?

Suman-No I m not joking..you pushed me Geet..How can I tell you why you pushed me..it's you who can tell me..and she started to cry

Geet-What rubbish

.She became angry on Suman-Suman are you out of your mind?..why are you saying so..I think your mind is not working well ..and you are still in the shock..so take rest and think about whatever are you saying

Suman shouted-No Geet I m not out of my sense..I m sure that you pushed me..koi aur nahin tha hamaare saath and we were not standing too near to the pool..maine tumhen thodi der pahle bataya btha na ki mujhe Paani se darr lagta hai..shayad tumne ussi ka fayda uthaaya, ..aur phir mujhe bacha bhi liya sabko dikhaane ke liye..lekin maa,Bua dadi .Maan main sach kah rahi hoon please believe me Geet ne hi mujhe dhakka diya...and she cried again hugging her mother back

Maan looked at Geet

Geet-Maan don't look at me like this..I did not do that..I swear maine kuchh nahin kiya. You know I can't do this.

Maan-but why will Suman lie Geet?

Geet heard Maan's sentence and took two steps back in disbelief..

Angel Image

Maan did not believe her and she stopped to protest in her self defense. .tears took place of anger in her eyes.She looked at Maan ..she again took two more step back .she lost all her energy..Nothing mattered her except one thing now-Maan did not believe her..The person whom she trusted more than her life did not believe her ..She was stepping back lifelessly and was going to fall but two arms held her tightly.It was Rahul.

Sudha and Gautam even Ram and Priya too were shocked to hear Maan.

Ram-Maan ye kya kah rahe ho?..I think Suman has some misunderstanding. wo ghabraayi hui hai..thodi der me sab theek ho jaayega

Priya-Haan Maan your father is right..Geet can't do such act..who knows her better then you in this house

Gautam and Sudha were still standing mute. They could not believe that their daughter was being accused of something that she could not even think in her dreams.

Even Ronit and Supriya who met Geet for the one or two time were not ready to believe it that Geet could do that..

Anie came near Geet and held her from another shoulder.-. Bhaiya..Bhabhi aisa nahin kar sakti..aap jaante ho ye

Rahul-Maan ..How can you believe this crap? I don't believe suman at all..and I m shocked to know that you are believing Suman not Geet

Maan-I too don't want to believe Rahul..I know that Geet cannot do this but Suman too does not have a reason to blame Geet..Why she is blaming only geet? And most important is that they both were standing there alone..No third person was there.

With Maan's every accusation Geet's heart was being pricked with thousands of thorns..

Rahul-Maaannn

But Maan ignored Rahul and went towards Suman-Suman please shant ho jaao ..aur rona band karo.

Someone said-we can check this handy cam...May be something is recorded in that which can tell us the truth..

Taiji looked at Suresh with some anger and signaled him to say no to all.

Suresh-I m sorry..wo kya hai na I was shooting all of you when taiji were introducing you all to Rahul bhaiya..mera dhyaan bhi tabhi udhar gaya jab Geet Bhabhi ne pool me jump lagaayi ..sorry isme aisa kuchh hi nahin hai

Taiji got sure that nothing could be proven about Geet's innocence..

Rahul-I don't need any proof against my sister ..I know she is innocent..Suman is accusing her without any reason..No one here believes her..

Taiji heard all and knew that all except Maan were in favour of Geet..Before Maan too started to favor her she threw her next card-But I believe Suman..I know that Geet has a reason to do so

Ram-taiji ye kya kah rahi hai aap..?

Taiji-Hum sach kah rahe hai Ram..Till today morning I too could not believe that Geet could do this..but today morning I came to know something very unusual about Geet..At first I did not believe that but now I m forced to believe it.

Maan-What did you know about Geet taiji.say it clearly

Taiji-Maan,,today morning we all saw that the dupatta of that dress was torn..we all thought that that was torn by mistake  but no Maan it was not by mistake..it was done intentionally...

Maan-Really? Who did that?

Taiji-Humne dekha to nahin but someone told me that it was torn by Geet.

Ram-taiji bas kijiye please..it's not possible..

Gautam-dekhiye mr. Khurana ..I know that my daughter lives here. And I know that you all took care of her well till now. if your family thinks that she is a burden here then don't worry I will take my daughter from here . Please Mr.Khurana..apni taiji se kahiye ki wo meri beti par blame karna band Karen..geet aisa nahin kar sakti hai//We are taking Geet with us..Her parents are still alive

Rajesh-Gautam ji I m sorry if you want to say that my daughter is telling a lie..why will she lie..she knows geet only for few days..she does not have any enmity with your daughter..she is saying truth that she is scared of the water as she almost lost her life in her childhood ..If your daughter is not wrong then my daughter is too not wrong

Rahul-Papa I think you are right ..hume yahaan se chalna chahiye..We don't have time to listen this crap..and he turned holding Geet with her shoulder..Geet was not reacting to anything so she turned easily with Rahul..Anie who was holding Geet from another side said in a sad voice-Rahul please don't do this

Rahul-I m sorry Anie ...I can't stay here anymore..bhool jaana ki hammare beech koi baat hui thi..apnikhushi ke liye apni bahan ko be-izzat hote hue nahin dekh sakta main.

Maan looked at Anie..she had big tears in her eyes..she was pleading Maan with her eyes.

Rahul Gautam and Sudha all were set to leave from there with Geet..taiji was very happy as her trick worked..she was very happy as she was successful in her mission to separate two families. By her one arrow she hit two targets..one Geet was leaving from here forever and the second Rahul broke up the alliance which was fixed few minutes ago.

Ronit and Supriya were watching all that as they were outsiders so could not interfere in the internal matters of these two families

Maan-Ruko Rahul..you can't go from here like this..Taiji must have some eyewitness ..let her prove  Geet's sin first..baad me lekar jana Geet ko yahaan se..I promise I won't stop you..I don't want you to think that taiji and Suman blamed Get without any reason

Rahul-Maan I don't need any proof to see if my sister is guilty or not..I know her since her birth..If god too comes here and says that Geet is guilty..I will not even believe him..to ye taiji kya cheese hain

Maan-Rahul..stop for some more time..uske baad chale jana I won't stop you..it's a request more than an order..yahaan kai zindgiyon ka sawaal hai Rahul..let us see what taiji wants to show us..

Ram-Maan beta bahut ho gaya ..Taiji please jaane dijiye..sab ke saamne ghar ki izzat uchhal rahi hai

Taiji-do you think if I m liking it? No Ram...I m the part of this family too..I will never let it suffer because someone has turned selfish..

Priya-taiji?

Taiji-I have proof that Geet did this..

Maan-Papa let's see what taiji is showing..ab isse jyada shrmindgi  aur kya hogi..in sab logon ne itna sab kuchh dekh liya bhai to baki bhi dekh lene dijiye...It's not compulsory  that taiji is always wrong..May be she is right this time..You all have seen that taiji has already accepted Geet with her heart..so I think she doesn't have any issue with Geet now..I haven't seen her taunting at Geet since so many days

Taiji was super happy-haan haan Maan ..humne to Geet ko sachchhe dil se apnaaya hai..but she has cheated all of us..

Maan -taiji you were talking about some proof against Geet..

Taiji-Haan Maan subah jab hum apne kamre me aaye naashte ke baad to suresh hamaare kamre me aaya tha ..ussi ne hame bataya ki Geet ne hi uss dupatte ko faada tha.Suresh bata na ab sabko..jo tune subah bataya tha hame

Maan-haan suresh bataao zara..aur dekho sach batana  You know me well that I don't like any  lie ..

Suresh was scared of the stern voice of Maan..his legs were trembling with fear..

Maan in a loud voice-Suresh I said speak. Speak something you stupid

Suresh gulped his saliva-Maan bhaiya wo maine maine k..k..kuchh nahin dekha ..I said nothing to taiji..

Taiji was stunned at this..Suresh betrayed her ..he was her only proof. She pounced at him like an hungry lion-Jhooth bol raha hai..subah tune hi to kaha than a ye sab humse I think he is sold to Geet...I did not know that he needed money for that information ..I did not entertain him so he went to Geet to fatch money..see.. see how expensive handy cam he is using. He has bought a new phone too.Ask him..from where he got that money to buy these things..Oh I know now why he did not record that incident of pool..ye to bik gaya na Geet ke haathon ...to uske against proof kyun dega..She snatched the handy cam from Suresh's hand and threw that in the pool (She knew if Suresh had recorded that incident  in fav. Of Geet then he could blackmail her for that later or it could be used as an evidence against her ..by throwing that handy cam she destroyed that proof against herself)

Suresh eyes got wider at this act of taiji..

Rahul-See Maan ye hai tumhaari taiji ka proof..you can believe this lady but I can't..If you allow us can we go now..

Maan -nahin Rahul you can't take Geet from here like this..she is still a part of us..abhi uska gunah sabit nahin hua hai ..jab tak gunah sabit nahin hota Geet is  not guilty (To taiji)Taiji what do you think why Geet is doing all this..I mean It was she only who made me agree for this marriage ..Phir wo aisa kyun karegi?

Taiji-Maan beta tumhen vishwaas hai na hum par .But I m not saying anything wrong  Suman ko dekho jo ladki pani ke naam se bhi darti hai wo itni laparwaahi nahin kar sakti ki itne bade pool me gir jaaye..hume to darr lagta hai ..I m scared if Suman is safe here or not..agar shadi ho gayi to uski jaan ko to hamesha hi khatra rahega na Geet se

Kanchan-.. haan bua ji aap theek kah rahi hain hum apni beti ko yahaan nahin chhod sakte

Rajesh-You are right..

Ram-kya bakwaas kar rahe ho Rajesh aisa kuchh bjhi nahin hai

Taiji-Ram you are very simple and true with your heart.so you can't see the truth.I think they all are in a team ..I mean Geet and her family..socho zara .aaj hi Geet ne kyun kaha ki rahul aur Anie ka rishta hona chahiye..I think she doesn't want Maan to get married..She only wants him to run after herself for whole life..that's why she decided to stay here after the death of yash.Arpita's parents did not turn after the their daughter's death  but Handas left their daughter here ..Just think Ram why did they do this? Why did they not took her from here to make their daughter to remarry..she is so young and beautiful too

Maan-what do you think taiji about their this step..Can you tell me why did geet stay here  after Yash left ..?

Taiji-Hume to lagta hai ki wo iss pure ghar par raaj karna chahti hai..She wants this full property in her name ..She does not want it to be shared in two parts..Tum hi socho aur kya wajah ho sakti hai..

Maan-See Rahul ..you know now what Geet want ..Do you want any other evidence against your sister..

Rahul-agar tum logon ka drama khatam ho gaya ho to ab hum jaayen yahaan se?.As I told earlier..bhagwaan bhi aisa kahega to main nahin maanoonga..If you want than you can ..I don't have any problem..

Maan-No Rahul..when a problem is occurred here it should be solved right now..I don't want anyone to think that we did something with Geet that was wrong..Today I will solve every problem which have generated because of Geet. Taiji is scared for Suman that her life will be on threat for always here..Then I have to seek some solution for that. I want to clear all the doubts of taiji today so that she can feel free from every fear about Suman..Right Taiji?

Taiji nodded her head-We all want only the safety of Suman here..

Maan -taiji I promise you..from this moment your Suman will be all safe from Geet.You can relax now.

Maan looked at geet ..she was not reacting in any way..she was standing there as still as she was dead..He held her hand

Rahul-Maan.. ..Don't touch her..I will not let you harm her any more

Maan -leave her Rahul ...But Rahul did not..

Maan again said in an stern  voice-Rahulll I said leave her..Rahul found something in his voice which was very unusual from before..his grip on Geet loosened and Maan Pulled Geet towards himself.

Angel Image

Geet did not protest and she easily went towards him..tears were still flowing from her eyes..Maan dragged her in to the center of the crowd..

Geet uttered again-Maan maine kuchh nahi kiya..mujhe nahi pata wo kaise giri

Angel Image

Both were standing in the middle of the circle..all were watching them

Ram-Maan kya kar rahe ho..Leave her ..But Maan stopped them with his hand and then all saw his hand was full of blood..

Angel Image

He was burning with anger 

..and Ram stopped seeing his injured hand..Nobody knew when Maan picked up a broken glass from the table which was placed nearby and some used glasses were kept which were being used to serve  thandaayi for the guests

Angel Image

.He had crushed that broken glass in her fist  while seeing all that happening there

In his anger he crushed that glass like a flower

Angel Image

..He again looked at Geet who was still looking at him and he lifted his injured hand towards her and her eyes were wide to see Maan's hand full of blood. She forgot what Maan said about her few minutes ago.She shouted-Maan your hand is bleeding

Angel Image

but he didn't listen to her and he brought his hand near her face 

Angel Image

and she closed her eyes thinking that he was going to slap her for her sin..but nothing happened like that ... instead of that slap she felt something wet on her head. she opened her eyes and saw that Maan's injured hand was kept on her head

Angel Image

and next moment Maan filled her maang with his blood

..Geet looked at him shocked-Maannn..

And they both heard some sounds-they looked around them..all mouths were open ..some with shock ,some with surprise some with happiness and some with horror...

Precap-Taiji is shown the exit of KM by none other than Ram himself

Part-40 <<-prev/next->>Part-42

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS