The Eighth black hole .invitees only - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Look at this Shama thinks this is funny I think it's cute new way of  teaching emotions .

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Hey 🤗

The new stress test 🤣  it sure will save a lot of healthcare dollars. 
Originally posted by Heema22

Look at this Shama thinks this is funny I think it's cute new way if teaching emotions .

This is really funny.  The first one reminded me of something I saw somewhere...Replace the S with a dollar sign $ in sun raha hai na tu, and replace the R with the rupee symbol in roh raha hun main 🤣
Did you disappear ? Or still here ? I just saw the episode . I thought I was good . I love to see emotional men. Usually we ladies are emotional . I thought Raman did well.

Now way past your bed time . Goodnight ! If you are going home have a good time . ⭐️
Originally posted by Heema22

HI Dia 🤗
Desi girls ki attitude to dekho .😭
 Choti Aai  aur bump deke chali gayi .👏
Badi Aai aur Gana gake chali gayi .👏Phir choti Aai aur Gane ko dad  Deke chali gayi🤣
👏
 NA DUA NA SALAM  ? 😭😭
 No hi or how are you ,😭 no happy feeling for new home for long time to come .😭

But today I feel that these two are family members and not guests! 🤣

When family members enter in to the new home they are not obligated to say any thing but If guests visit you they must be polite .🤣

Chalao Maff Kiya  dono ko .👍🏼. Darshan to ho Gaye shvaratri ke din !!👏
🤣
Bigg Boss dekha hai kisi ne 🤣 in that tone, Bigg Boss chahte hai ki , Dia, is ghar ke niyamo ka nirnday kar ke sabhi gharwalo ko, khaaskar ki , Saumya aur Kanan ko bata dein. Saath hi, Bigg bOss chahte hai ki Saumya aur Kanan in niyamo ka paalan karein aur kisi bhi niyam ke ullanghan ki sthiti me inhe anya gharwalo ki daant sunni padegi 🤣

@blue : you know me so well Honey 🤣 🤗
I want to change my username. Suggest something na... Saumya is kinda boring 
Oh! and please refrain from suggesting me iluvratidi and the likes 🤣
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
koi aat ahi nahi hai jab hum aate hai fir sab hum pe hi gussa hote hai
Originally posted by _saumya_

koi aat ahi nahi hai jab hum aate hai fir sab hum pe hi gussa hote hai

Main hu na 🤗🤗

🤣
Bigg Boss dekha hai kisi ne 🤣 in that tone, Bigg Boss chahte hai ki , Dia, is ghar ke niyamo ka nirnday kar ke sabhi gharwalo ko, khaaskar ki , Saumya aur Kanan ko bata dein. Saath hi, Bigg bOss chahte hai ki Saumya aur Kanan in niyamo ka paalan karein aur kisi bhi niyam ke ullanghan ki sthiti me inhe anya gharwalo ki daant sunni padegi 🤣

@blue : you know me so well Honey 🤣 🤗

🤣🤣

I want to change my username. Suggest something na... Saumya is kinda boring 
Oh! and please refrain from suggesting me iluvratidi and the likes 🤣

Many times I think about user name for you and first one comes in my mind  is  Badmash , second one is Chulbul . Perfect ones but these are very common and  probably  over used . 
Then I think about you and I  remember  novel I read and later mini serial I saw and I loved. I will never forget the story about forbidden love " Thorn-birds " priest and young girl love story and having child together . 
A mythical bird that searches for thorn trees from the day it is hatched. When it finds the perfect thorn, it impales itself, and sings the most beautiful song ever heard as it dies. dying  part is horrible but the bird searches the most perfect tree to end his life and songs incredible song is very meaningful and has lots of hidden massages to us so my choice  is " Thornbird " no one will ever have this one .