Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post Tanvi 
Ur title summaries yestdys epi ..
Though felt bad for meethi ..I'm happy tht she gt to knw wht adi ws doing all these dys behind her bck
As a wife she deserves to knw abt it ..

It ws a thrilling epi for me 
Mjs behavior twrds Tara in their bedroom is justified 
He ws shocked to knw abt it ..he ws jst being a husband there showing authority ove his wife! 
Tara ws a bit scared of him ..I liked it 😉

Further through the queries he understood tht Radha ws present in all the ritutals 
So will get to knw abt the level of her stupidity 

Track is getting build up for the next week 
Fingers crossed 

precap ..kala won't give a loaded gun to mj ..she's A drama queen 
So,Its a  trap ..I feel tht balloon is connected to the noose on Radhas neck ..

Edited by dsnair - 10 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Good post Tanvi dear both Tara and Meethi r going to face tough times hope the both will be each others support and give each other the strength to fight the enemy. Testing time for Adi too wish he wins back Meethis trust by supporting Tara and MJ in their fight.

i some how think maybe Adi might take the blame of raping Radha...just to prove Meethi that he is indeed changed person...that how lending the sport cums where Mjay maybe saved from going to jail...

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

Well loved the way you compared both the situations ...

wondering wats gonna happen next  , wat will meethi do ,

and more importantly wat will kalavati do ??????????

Thanks dear :)

i think she will question Adi..Kala is unpredictable...
Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

yeahhh same for me more than Radha finding hunting...how they entwinded the two woman's fate together today both belongs to same house...
i knoww see Meethi is no more meethi...its good ...she was living in dreamworld too while reality stuck to her ..it better bcoz kay pata Adi kal ko phir behaves like that...
Let's c how she will accuse him...on raping Radha...
but i guess ur right on Adi will help Mjay to bring him out of jail to prove Meethi of he has changed...to get her trust back in him...

I feel Adi-meethi confrontation will happen soon... & meethi will also get to know about his past affairs... so it would be natural for her to accuse adi... because I think she knows that MJ was not at the party & he can't do such a crime... so once adi's character is under scanner she'll question him for what happened at that night... adi might not reveal anything immediately... but somehow I feel he might get instrumental in taking out MJ from jail... because his testimony will be crucial now... & the change in behaviour will also be under scanner... upar se Nimmo ka kya stand hai woh samajh nahi araha... so there are lot of things in store for us...
Edited by misty85 - 10 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

Nice post Tanvi 

Ur title summaries yestdys epi ..
Though felt bad for meethi ..I'm happy tht she gt to knw wht adi ws doing all these dys behind her bck
As a wife she deserves to knw abt it ..

Indeed how much it felt sad...but she needs to knows the truth...as there no relationship can be lived long on lies !!

It ws a thrilling epi for me 
Mjs behavior twrds Tara in their bedroom is justified 
He ws shocked to knw abt it ..he ws jst being a husband there showing authority ove his wife! 
Tara ws a bit scared of him ..I liked it 😉

Ahh...HI5 divya I agree his behviour was f9..if something else his reaction would be i would found it weird...
interesting thing u told...that like totally husband-wife...

Further through the queries he understood tht Radha ws present in all the ritutals 
So will get to knw abt the level of her stupidity

that's true he got to know how many stupidities she actually did no-one knew Tara only knew about the marriage day...its all alone Radha stupidities she is going to pay off

Track is getting build up for the next week 
Fingers crossed 

precap ..kala won't give a loaded gun to mj ..she's A drama queen 
So,Its a  trap ..I feel tht balloon is connected to the noose on Radhas neck ..

hmmm...Interesting she is a playing out person...its a trap for Mjay only

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: MastaT

1stly great analysis of the Poor dolls!! Why do I feel adi is going to do something positive in favour of mriara???

masta this Meethi -adi thing came up with this has something to do with MriAra part...Adi too may thinking about he raped Radha..quite a possibility as Mjay going to jail... Adi might take the blame of raping Radha...just to prove Meethi that he is indeed changed person...that how lending the sport cums where Mjay maybe saved from going to jail...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

I feel Adi-meethi confrontation will happen soon... & meethi will also get to know about his past affairs... so it would be natural for her to accuse adi... because I think she knows that MJ was not at the party & he can't do such a crime... so once adi's character is under scanner she'll question him for what happened at that night... adi might not reveal anything immediately... but somehow I feel he might get instrumental in taking out MJ from jail... because his testimony will be crucial now... & the change in behaviour will also be under scanner... upar se Nimmo ka kya stand hai woh samajh nahi araha... so there are lot of things in store for us...

Ur right Mamta after we had discussion i think maybe Last moment while Mjay going to jail it maybe Adi possibility takes the blame...
as a guilt or trying to show Meethi that he had indeed become changed person...
maybe Mjay might be not going to jail at last moment...
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice analysis Tanvi.👍🏼
and I agree with your title also.
fates of both the DILs of shekhawat mansion are at stake right not obviously due to different reasons.
Episode was really good and I liked you reasons for Mj's outburst, he is not only worried about Radha's safety but his and Tara's future also depend on it which btw i am most worried about 
AS already mentioned by me in other post I don't want to comment on dumb Radha, she called all the troubles on herself, no sympathies for her , only feeling real bad for MriAra.

Waiting for today's episode , I am sure he fired the bullet at kala and it must have been a fake bullet 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

very nice analysis Tanvi.👍🏼

and I agree with your title also.
fates of both the DILs of shekhawat mansion are at stake right not obviously due to different reasons.
Episode was really good and I liked you reasons for Mj's outburst, he is not only worried about Radha's safety but his and Tara's future also depend on it which btw i am most worried about 
AS already mentioned by me in other post I don't want to comment on dumb Radha, she called all the troubles on herself, no sympathies for her , only feeling real bad for MriAra.

Waiting for today's episode , I am sure he fired the bullet at kala and it must have been a fake bullet 

both DIL fate is at stake...that too with involvement of third person...one doesnt need yet being involved other relationship future involves that third person..there happiness...yupp due third person stupidities there happiness is on trouble...
divya was saying same maybe that will be fake bullet !!

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis tanvi. Yes both the shekhawat bahus are going through heartbreak.both enjoyed happiness before hitting the storm. I wonder hie their equation will change when meethi will come to know Tara knew about adi Nandu. Will she be hurt that Tara hid truth frm her as well or will she understand why Tara did it