Fate of Shekhwat Bahu's- 26/2 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...Oyshee...

Meethi ka pati uske paas hai/ hoga...but because of his truth, meethi uss se dur ho jayegi..Meethi ki taqleef..Meethi will be near her Aditya, but wont be with him (Pass honge dono parr paas nahi)

On tyhe other hand, Tara ka pati uss sey dur chala jayega..Tara ka dard..parr dono dur hoke bhi ek rahenge!! ek dusrey ke saath honge ek dusrey ka pyar aur himmat  bankey..Mrityunjay and Tara wont be near, close - dono paas nahi honge, but they'll be together whatever may come- dono saath honge..

Both Shekhawat bahus r gonna be apart from their loves..but one in heart and the other in presence...

Meethi will need to stand up to her, and also might face a time where she'll need to stand up against her, husband- to get him on the right path. While Tara'll need to fight with and for hers.

Both r going to suffer, and need immense strength and will power!!...i hope they support each other in this tough time!!

Meethi said today.."a woman is a woman's biggest enemy" bu a woman is also ones biggest friend!!

Absolutely true... there fate is entwined but the difference u pointed rightly👏
yes if one sister is becoming a enemy other is seen as friend...the other two woman stand as sport system in difficult situation there life !!

Originally posted by misty85

For me Tara & Meethi's fate was the highlight of the episode... on one hand Tara was worried for radha & her safety ... at the sametime about MJ's case & on the other hand meethi finds out that her husband was a flirt... kal tak jo tara bolti thi ab meethi bolne lagi... mera pati janwar hai..😆  may be she'll accuse adi of raping radha... because till now she doesn't know anything about radha... & that she was alive... agar brain use karne lagi toh dimage mein pata nahi kya kya ayega... & I guess this has been done so that adi-meethi confrontation can happen & real truth of that night comes out... ab isse dhayan aya... iss context mein adi ki testimony important hogi... kyonki agar woh real mein change ho gaya hai toh meethi ka bharosa jeetne ke liye woh MJ ko zaroor bachahayega... in that case MJ will get released from jail...
u know, i want to believe in this changed Adi!! i want to trust him, want him to be a better person..and i want him to stand beside mriara in their fight with meethi..i really hope he has actually changed and not pretending, and he proves to meethi in any and everyway he can..and that too by helping in getting MJ out of jail!!

P.s. i know the upcoming tracks gonna be gr8 and interesting...but🤢🤢 MJ ke jail jaane ke khayaal se hi mai🤢🤢
arrey YAAR!! bohot dukhne waala hai...apna dard, upar se tara ka dard, upar se tara ko dard mei dekhne ka dard🤢🤢
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Absolutely true... there fate is entwined but the difference u pointed rightly👏
yes if one sister is becoming a enemy other is seen as friend...the other two woman stand as sport system in difficult situation there life !!

exactly!! in times like this..woman power is very essential..a true friend is a definite need, and these two only have each other..kyunki Tara apna dard+pareshaani openly apni Mom se nahi baategi+ share karr payegi!! Vasu bohot choti hai dono bhabiyon se so none would actually give a piece of their grief to their dear nanand..Nandu toh Nandu hai aur Nirmala ki toh baat hi na karu toh behtar hai..
aise mai Tara and Meethi are stuck with each other only😉
Originally posted by Archi21

Nice analysis dear

What Meethi will do is big question

Kala is playing dart game

Meethi will confront Adi..😆 be in her own space...

Originally posted by ...Oyshee...

u know, i want to believe in this changed Adi!! i want to trust him, want him to be a better person..and i want him to stand beside mriara in their fight with meethi..i really hope he has actually changed and not pretending, and he proves to meethi in any and everyway he can..and that too by helping in getting MJ out of jail!!

P.s. i know the upcoming tracks gonna be gr8 and interesting...but🤢🤢 MJ ke jail jaane ke khayaal se hi mai🤢🤢
arrey YAAR!! bohot dukhne waala hai...apna dard, upar se tara ka dard, upar se tara ko dard mei dekhne ka dard🤢🤢

Itni jaldi bhi nahi ja raha😆

abhi agar Parole tym end ho gaya toh kya karega...
dont worry Mjay abhi tak even didnt landed in jail..so lets c how they show whether he really goes or not...
Originally posted by MriArafan

Very interesting post Tannvi.. 👏
And Misty very relevant point about Tara/MJ & Meethi/Adi 👍🏼

Thanks dear :)

Good post Tanvi dear both Tara and Meethi r going to face tough times hope the both will be each others support and give each other the strength to fight the enemy. Testing time for Adi too wish he wins back Meethis trust by supporting Tara and MJ in their fight.
Well loved the way you compared both the situations ...

wondering wats gonna happen next  , wat will meethi do ,

and more importantly wat will kalavati do ??????????
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Exactly!!!!

His and Tara's life and their happiness depends on Radha!!!

Yeh accha huya that MJ found out that even Yug knew that Radha was at Shekhawat Villa!!!!!😊 😊That way he won't blame Tara for what happened to Radha!!!!

Indeed..waise how she cant be blamed..as she didnt called radha to meet she herself came...but at that moment more than angry on Tara he was worried too..so for that moment it was f9...

plus Yug it did created less angry on Tara...

Poor Tara!!!!😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Now her husband will go away from her!!!!!   

i think they will cum more close there bond will get more strong...maybe shown physically away but from heart more near !!

Meethi is heart-broken but then this is the truth!!!!!🥺

She knows Adi is like this as she too went through the same thing!!!!!😔

yuppp...

I hope Tara and Meethi continue to be each other's support!!!!!😊

Tara needs all the help she can get!!!!!

they will be emotional sport in this tough tym !!

Originally posted by tina_28

nice post dear😊but ab big question ye hai ki kya mithi ye jaanne k baad ki tara ko aadi n nandu k relationship k bare me pata tha,uss se naraj ho jayegi ya fir bure time me uska as a dost saath degi😕...jo bhi hum sab hope karte hain ki  EBI pahle ki tarah interesting ho jayega😊 

i think she will understand that what Tara did after Tara was one who bought them close too...
it is going be interesting Radha naam ki bala chali gayi bahut pakka diya tha