Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update February 26th, 2014

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update February 26th, 2014

Tanya couldn't do the update today so I'm doing it. 😊

Samaira makes her entry to the romantic Main Naa Bhoolungi track as the Jaganath and Gupta family watch on. Then she turns around and both families are left shocked to see her as she continues singing the romantic track. The Guptas are a bit sad, but then smiling as they feel Shikha is back. (Well yes and no. She's back, but not as Shikha, but rather as Samaira.) Aditya and Madhurima have confused expressions. Samaira remembers her past as Shikha and starts singing the revenge track. She walks up to Aditya and brings him on stage as Madhurima forces him. (And suddenly Madhu isn't suspecting anything. 😆) Then the song is over and Samaira leaves the stage as Aditya is still looking shocked.

Out in the lobby Samaira is walking past the news reporters as Sudha goes to talk to her, but Avinash stops her. Mahi asks her for an autograph, but she pushes Mahi aside and walks past. (God you should have seen the pain on her face.) Avinash says that if she was Shikha then she would have hugged them and they leave. Aditya walks towards Samaira's green room as she is in the room trying to hide her tears on seeing her family. Then Madhurima and Mahanto are walking along and Mahanto tells Madhurima that he is proud of her and he leaves her with the reporters. The reporters ask about Aditya and she pushes aside.

In the green room, Neeraj hesitantly goes to calm Shikha, but stops and just tells her to stop crying. Shikha says that she saw her family. Neeraj tells her that she has to curb her emotions until she reaches her destiny. She's Samaira and not Shikha anymore. Shikha agrees and thanks Neeraj. Aditya reaches Samairas green room (exactly how long is this hallway that it took so long to reach her green room 😆). Aditya demands to meet Samaira and one of the security guards comes inside. Samaira says to tell him that Samaira has left. He goes out to say the same thing and Aditya pushes open the door to see that she has indeed left. Then Madhu calls him and he says he's coming.

At the new Gupta house, Avinash is convinced that Samaira is not their Shikha because of her behaviour. (Yeah, yeah sure. Did you ever stop to think that if your daughter would actually commit suicide? I thought parents are supposed to know their children. 🤔) Sudha is not ready to believe it as she felt her daughter in that hall.

Aditya and Madhu are in the car and Madhu is praising Samaira and the fact that everyone is so happy with her decision. Then she notices that Aditya is lost. Aditya says that he isn't sure if it was Samaira or Shikha. Madhu is surprised at that comment and Aditya points out that she looks like Shikha. Madhu reminds him that Shikha is dead. Aditya says that we thought the same when I pushed her from the cliff, but Madhu says that this time we saw her body burning. (Actually you just saw a body burning. It's not like you saw her face. And exactly where did Shikha and Neeraj get this body from by the way?) Aditya drops Madhu off and says he'll be back soon.

Inside the Jaganath house, Jai suggests making Samaira into their company's brand ambassador before she gains starry airs. Madhu comes in and says that Jai only thought of that, but she has already prepared the contract and Samaira will sign it soon. Mahanto and Supriya leave and Madhu reminds Jai that she will always be a few steps ahead of Jai and then goes to her room.

At Shikha's new house, Samaira is becoming Shikha again. Shikha remembers the performance of the night as she takes her contacts out and puts her glasses on. She is standing in her room when Neeraj comes there with coffee. (Err coffee at night? Are you kidding me?!!) Then he says that tonight Aditya won't be able to sleep. Shikha says he won't be able to sleep for the rest of his life because he'll keep thinking if he saw Samaira or Shikha. Shikha says that he came into her life as Sameer Verma and now she'll come into his life as Samaira. Aditya reaches Samaira's house at this time and Shikha is watching this from above. The watchman stops him and checks with Samaira. He passes on a message that she has done what she was paid for and she'll meet whoever she wants when she wants. Aditya asks if he told Samaira his name and the watchman says yes and she said it doesn't matter who it is even if it was Mahanto Jaganath she would say the same thing. Aditya is angry. (Oh please Mr. Ghar Jamai. Just because you're a Jaganath it doesn't give you the right to meet anyone at any time. So cool down. 😛)

Precap: Aditya is going through the file on Shikha's death and is angry that everything is a match and tells the police officer Shikha is alive. He gives the officer 10 lakh rupees and asks for the truth about the file.

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arsal_AK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Extremely well written update.Thank you.Thumbs up.

Coming to the episode.I liked it.The story is moving forward nicely.There were a couple of big time flaws today.The writers need to focus a bit more, although I must admit, there have been huge improvements over the past week, less loose holes and bloopers.Today it was the security guards.What are they doing there.Surely Shikha must realize that it will take only a few thousand rupees and the guard will be telling everything to Sameer.How about they tell him about Neeraj?He is then bound to know about this revenge plan.He believes Neeraj to be dead remember.Him and Sumaira together sound awfully fishy doesn't it??

By the way what's wrong in having Coffee at night??

Minionite thumbnail
^ Have you ever had coffee at night? Coffee is drunk to keep you awake. That's why I mentioned that. ðŸ˜†

As for Aditya catching Neeraj, right now he's only suspecting Samaira. So why would he even think about Neeraj? Because like you said Neeraj is dead according to Aditya.
Arsal_AK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I have.Maybe because I am a late sleeper  or maybe because I love coffee, I don't know but I do have coffee at night occasionaly.

As for Sameer catching Neeraj.Don't you think Sameer might bribe the guards who trail Sumaira 24/7 to tell him everything about Sumaira.What then? They will surely mention Neeraj won't they?

Minionite thumbnail
^ I don't drink coffee at all, but I do drink it during exam period. I always drink it around 8 - 9 PM and it keeps me awake until like 3 AM.

Well maybe the guards have been paid a lot by Shikha. After all suddenly she and Neeraj have so much money that Shikha had graphic surgery and they live in such a big bungalow.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful update Shreya!! 😊

Coffee at night, has an opposite effect on me 😆 It makes me sleepy.. 😆 And I have been told that I am NOT the only one who experiences this!! It has the same effect on a lot of people! After the initial high, they'll feel tired as it wears off and fall asleep more easily! 😊

Ok Bahut ho gaya lecture, Maybe Neeraj and Shikha wanted to be up and continue talking! 😉 Waise bhi Shikha HAD to guard her window standing up all night naa 😆 Lassi wouldn't have helped her there.. Rofl.. 😆 JK.. I like the way they are bonding btw- over coffee n things.. 😊 😆

I won't be surprised if Jai Jagannath has paid for the surgery, guards, house, etc. Or it could be Neeraj's money or from Shikha's savings (she did have a job before) or they took a loan.. Pata nahi! 😛

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks shreya for the detailed WU
sameer thinks or should I say he has recognised samaira to be shikha straight away in their first meeting.   This doesn't sound good to me as the idea was samaira was supposed to be a mystery for a long time to take revenge.

precap.   aditiya good at bribing people.  from what I said above, hope this time his bribing will be in vain otherwise we back to square one.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I did comment in yesterday's WU that who paid for the surgery which would not have been cheap?
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update sri..
no comments from my side ðŸ˜³
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ms.S.K. We still have no clue as to who really paid for the surgery.. We can only guess for now!

And Aditya is going to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off 🤢 He's panicking right now and wants to make sure it's not Shikha! That's why he went to the police station and browsed over Shikha's Death certificate and autopsy report (with blood and DNA matches) 😃 I guess Neeraj worked really well in removing every last trace of Shikha! I don't think that cop would give in and reveal the truth.. SAMAIRA will have to be shown winning every game now! Otherwise the show and this track would experience some major setbacks! 😉 😊

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago