Qubool Hai

Afrin lukd female warrior while Zoya's red top lukd too trendy

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday, I cud not stop laughing in my mind seeing Afrin's outfit. It was so congested. She lukd like a female warrior😆. After Billi, v got another female warrior🤣. It was too much for an Australian girl. How r classmates n friends must been reacting in Australia seeing her get up? Sadia was showing off dat she n her daughter has tehzeeb eventhough while living in Australia. How dare she insult Zoya, her parents n her saas?😡 Where her tehzeeb gone then?😡 Eventhough being living in Australia how cud she be so orthodox?😲

I was wondering dat if Sadia can blast Humeira for only not taking pallu on her head then wat she vl say to Zoya who is in mechanic cloth wid her face smeared wid grease?😆 Then, Zoya entered while whistling shocking everyone🤣. She was walking like a total tomboy. Wen Zoya told dat she does not wear these clothes often n she vl change, I thought ahe vl come in previous black n white salwar kameez but she came in red top n jeans. Her top was too trendy than her other tops. D upper part of d top had holes revealing her black camisole straps. It lukd too trendy n fashionable. It lukd like she purposely wore dat red top n jeans instead of black n white salwar kameez to irritate Sadia n give her proper answer. Sadia even told Zoya to change n wear sumthn like Afrin😡. How dare she?😡 Loved Zoya's red top😊.

It was a war of NRI versus NRI. I thought Razia vl taunt Zoya n Dilshad dat Sadia n Afrin r also NRI but they hv tehzeeb n tameez in dressing n they r not besharam like Zoya. But, Dilshad clearly said dat they r just showing off while Zoya truly has tehzeeb n tameez😊.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is one of the reasons qubool hai annoys me .. I've been to Australia and I have cousins who live there and Muslim women dress nothing like afrin or the aunt ! I wish the cvs would do a little research and see that Muslim women wear what they want and they don't let anyone dictate what they wear .. In India I understand that jeans problem but to show an aunt cumin from Australia and wearing Indian clothes is very annoying .. If u go on YouTube and search Australian Muslim woman u will not see anyone dressed like that aunt or Afrin .. The Muslim women there wear jeans just like zoya and are fully clothed so I just didn't understand that over dramatic scene
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Guys i gues it ws booper i far as i remember she playd d role of mariam mum 2 4m mangalpur
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya her hijaab was too conjested. But it was a hijaab which is an intergral part of Islam. So I dont think we should make fun of it.
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

Guys i gues it ws booper i far as i remember she playd d role of mariam mum 2 4m mangalpur

yes she did...
Mariam's mum and Australian khala ... maybe twins 😆
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neenabinu

yes she did...
Mariam's mum and Australian khala ... maybe twins 😆

yes hw can d cvs b so careless
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
people are still judged by their clothes..👎🏼