Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
thank you for those lovely wonderful comments, will be back very soon with the next part of the story, till then enjoy reading RaYa
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Enjoying the story very much
will be waiting for next part
jineejiggs thumbnail
Update is coming up in minutes
jineejiggs thumbnail
Kehte hain jiska arambh hota hain uska ant bhi hota hain, jiski shuruaat hain uska khatam hona bhi lazmi hain. Aaj iss kahaani ka bhi ant hain lekin Ram aur Priya ki kahaani khatam nahi hogi, kisi aur mod pe kahin aur hum phir unn dono se mulaqaat karenge ek nayi roop me ek nayi kahaani ke saath. Peechle der saal se jo lagaav judd gaya tha aaj woh khatam ho jayega, par yeh ant bilkul nahi hain balki ek nayi shuruaat hain ek nayi aur kahaani ki. I thank to my readers for their immense love and support for this story, without their love and support I would not have been able to create my own Ram and Priya. Now I present you with the last part of this story, hope you will enjoy this too.

recap

...before claiming her mouth and body with his mouth, hands and his member. Let them drench in the rains of love.

Kehte hain agar apne saath ho toh har din Holi aur har raat Diwali jaisi lagti hain aur yeh baat Kapoors ke upar pure se lagoo hoti hain. Karwachauth bohot ache se nipat gaya, everyone enjoyed, Priya ki yeh peheliwali thi aur phir khaandaan ki bahu hone ke naate everyone blessed and teased her also. But the best gift she got was when she saw enormous love in the eyes of her Man when he saw her gift to him. Initially she was reluctant and hesitant too to do such thing but then she thought about it and even went to the parlours and talked with the guys and they assured safety and hygiene. Though she did this for Ram but she too went under pain. It was painful after all but she embraces that too and when she saw the smile and overwhelming love for her in his eyes along with the desire burning behind those emotion she was happy too. And Ram too gift her the best night ever they could have. The entire night they worshipped each other with their burning desire for another, they made love in every possible way they wanted to do. Surrendering in each others arms is the only way they found peace at. They create their own world of eroticism to be submerged in.

Karwaachauth ke baad Vikram aur Neha wapas chale gaye aur baki sab apne apne kaam me masruf, ghar me shaadi hain toh uski taiyyari chal rahi hain par everyone is busy with their own world. Ram aur Priya ko bhi waqt nahi mil raha hain zyada but they make sure raat ko they share about their entire day's activities and very occasionally they make out too. Priya is in heaven, finally she got the life which she dreamed since childhood. She was on cloud nine whenever she was in her Man's arms, Ram take care of her and pampered too like a little girl sometimes specially when Priya pouted her lips in frustration. He liked to tease her too. Before being a wife and lover Priya is his best friend with whom he can share his every thoughts. Starting of as stranger their relationship has come a long way just as they both come a long way and with that their relationship also got stronger. For any relationship three things are very essential fidelity, trust and respect which these two person have in this relationship. Kehte hain pyaar ka hona bohot zaroori hain ek rishte me lekin main manti hoon ke jab ek rishte me vishwaas aur samman nahi hoga waha pyaar kabhi nahi aa sakta, ek insaan se pyaar tabhi ho sakta hain jab hum uski respect kar payenge.

On the dinner table everyone were discussing about Diwali preparations when Priya said,

Priya - dadi, ma mujhe kuch kehna tha aap logon se                      

Dadi - bol na puttar kya baat hain

Priya looked at Ram for once and then said, dadi main iss ghar ki bahu hoon aur yeh mera pehla saal hain shaadi ke baad Diwali ka toh main chahti thi ke iss baar hum Amritsar ke pushtayni haveli me puja rakhhe, iss baar ki Diwali hum sab wahan manayenge aur phir Neha aur Vikram bhi wahi hain toh...

Ram - but Priya har saal Kapoor Mansion me Diwali party hoti hain bohot saare guests invited rehte hain and this is very important for us...

Dadi - tera party bada hain ke ghar ki lakshmi ki puja?

Ram - nahi dadi aisi baat nahi hain...

Dadi - jeeyunda reh puttar, waheguru teri meher kara

Krishnaji - iss ghar ki badi bahu hone ke naate yeh tumhara haq bhi hain beta ke tum uss ghar me puja karo, turning to dadi, Krishnaji said, beeji aaj ek bar phir se saabit ho gaya mere Ram ke liye Priya se achhi koi nahi ho sakti thi

Dadi - Ram hum sab iss baar Amritsar me hi Diwali manayenge, sab ko keh de ke taiyyari shuru kar de aur Neha ke saasuralwalon ko bhi nyota bhej de. Ghar ki bahu peheli baar apni pind jaa rahi hain muh dkhayi bhi rakhhni hogi toh hum do dn pehele hi jayenge aur sunn tub hi ayega hamare saath mujhe koi na nahi sunni hain, samjha!

Rishabh - dadi main toh redy hoon ab jab bhi bolo

Natasha - ufff! Iss baar ki Diwali special hi hogi am sure, thanks bhabi yeh programme banana ke liye.

Priya smiled but from corner of her eyes she can feel Ram's expression which wasn't good at all, it seems he didn't liked the idea, while thinking such her phone ranged. It was Rajat on the line. Priya immediately took the call and answered it. Everyone was staring at her as she uttered the name Shruthi...for few seconds everyone was holding their breath, then finally when Priya said congratulations then everyone was relieved to hear such. She disconnected the call and turned to everyone and said Shruthi ko beti huyi hain.

Krishnaji - dono theek hain na?

Priya - bachhi aur maa dono ache hain, nothing to worry

Dadi - babaji ka meher rahe unn dono par hamesha

Krishnaji - chalo iss saal ki Diwali ki shuruaat ghar me lakshmi aane ki khushi se huyi hain sab achha hoga phir!

With this news everyone chatted regarding the Diwali celebration in Amritsar and also the new born baby. Ram was too participating in the discussion but Priya can understand that his mind is drifted to somewhere else.

When finally they both came in their room, Priya went to change for night and came back finding Ram was on phone. By the time he ended the call Priya was waiting for him to talk.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor main...

Ram - Priya iss ghar me dadi ki decision ke upar koi kuch nahi kehta hain, iss baar bhi wahi hoga

Priya - mujhe nahi pata tha ki Diwali party is so important for you then I would have never raise the topic

Ram - its okay Priya, saying he got out of the room

Priya was now feeling bad, usne jaan bujhke aisa nahi kiya tha, if she had known that the party was so important for Ram she wouldn't have raise the topic. Shaadi ke baad peheli Diwaali hain uski aur woh bas yeh chahti thi ke yeh Diwaali woh sabke saath Amritsar ki haveli me manaye jo uska asli saasural hain.  

Priya was lying on the bed and was reading something but her mind wasn't into the book, she was constantly thinking how to rectify the situation, she was constantly tossing in the bed. Ram still didn't came back and slowly Priya fell into sleep, much later when Ram came back he found Priya is in deep slumber, he put the duvet on her and took his place beside.

Priya wanted to go to Pune and meet Shruthi and her daughter, in fact she and Ram and were planning to visit Little Angels to meet them and to give their Diwali gifts. Though there was a tension between them but they didn't let others to know such, bedroom ke bahar they were very normal, infact Priya was trying every possible way to mend the situation but it seems this time a real damage has been done par jo bhi ho koi bhi problem itni badi nahi hoti hain ke uska koi solution na ho, so Priya is trying every possible way to do that.

When Ram told her about buying the gifts for children Priya didn't give a second to think, she accepted it and they went for the shopping. Priya never thought that Ram will take out his precious time for this shopping but when he took time and choose each and every gift keeping in mind about each child she was baffled, she never thought that Ram will devote such precious time of his in all these work. Priya helped him in choosing gift for each child but when Meethi's turn came both choose the same doll for her. A pretty gift for the most prettiest girl of the world.

Priya - Meethi ko yeh bohot pasand ayega am sure!

Ram - usse doll bohot pasand hain, jab bhi dekhti hoon usse uske haath me uska doll hamesha hota hain.

Priya smiled and said, woh jaan hain uski

Ram - woh khud hi ek doll hain, all of 3 years only.

Priya smiled. She knows what Ram feels for Meethi. After buying gifts for everyone they both came to a chocolate shop where Ram bought chocolate hamper for everyone and then they came to a famous bakery where he ordered a 15 pound cake and asked to put all the names of the children on it.

Ram and Priya was on their way to Pune, today is Sunday. Diwali ko ab sirf 3 din baki hain, everyone will be leaving tomorrow for Amritsar but Ram will join them a day later. Ram is still not happy with this decision of Priya but he doesn't say anything to her and that's what Priya feels bad about. Both were enjoying the ride. A bright sunny day with a tinge of cold make the ride more enjoyable. They will first visit the orphanage, then will be having lunch with Mishras and in the evening will go to Rajat's house to meet Shruthi and her new born. Priya today was wearing a ink blue churidaar kurta, its full sleeved with white lace adorning cuffs and neck. Her hair was in loose bun with a hair pin in it, some loose strands were on her forehead. Her mangalsutram dangling from neck and a small jhumka adorning her ear. Sindoor was on her maang and deep kohl eye were brightly shining. Freshly bathed and floral scent of her body gave Ram a tickle in his dirty mind but he was concentrating on the steering wheel...when they reached Little Angels it was almost mid day. Children hearing and seeing their Priya di and Golu uncle came running to them. Ram and Priya met with them and gave their love to everyone. While Ram went to meet Mother Cecily, Priya along with Shailajaji gathered everyone in the hall and waited for Ram and Mother. As soon as they came everyone cheered and the cake was presented in front of them.

Ram - maine aur aapke didi ne socha ke kyun na iss baar Diwali hum kuch different se manaye, aap sab ko pasand aaya yeh cake?

Everyone cheered and Ram along with the children cut the cake and feed each one. Now time for gifts so Priya distributed that along with chocolate hampers. With all these Ram brought all the crackers for them and those were already kept aside. When Ram gave gift to the Meethi she gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek and said in sweet voice thaankk you. Ram smiled and returned her kiss and said you are most welcome sweety. Meethi opened her gift and found a doll, she became instanteously happy to have another doll. She turned to Ram and said,

Meethi - yeh mere liye hain?

Ram - kyun aapko pasand nahi aaya?

Meethi - bohot achha hain, pata hain Golu uncle Priya di ke paas ek bhi doll nahi hain

Ram - aapki di ko bhi doll chahiye?

Meethi - haan par sachhiwali chahiye, maine apni deni chahi toh di ne bola tha ke main hi uska doll hoon...kahan unka kabhi doll nahi ayega toh main hi hoon unka doll.

Meethi told this without knowing what actually she said but Ram understood the underlying meaning, he knows how much Priya loves children and crave to cradle one in her arms.

Ram hugged Meethi in his arms and said yeh aapki doll hain aur aapki di ko doll main dunga woh bhi sachhiwali.

Meethi - sachhi aap doge di ko doll?

Ram looked at Priya who was alking with Shailajaji on the other end of the room for few seconds and then said I promise main aapko di ko doll zaroor dunga.

Meethi - tab di bohot khush ho jayegi, sad bhi nahi hogi, royegi bhi nahi.

Ram - haan Meethi aapki di nahi royegi aur...

When they both came out from orphanage both had reasons to be happy. Priya always become happy whenever she met with children and this time Ram too was happy just to see them happy.

Mishras were waiting for them to come. They welcomed both of them. Krishnaji sent some gifts for them and Priya got something for special for Shipraji, her favourite sweets. The lunch went well, all were happy to meet after long time. Food was as usual yummy, Karthik and Ram both geled well along with Sudhirji. Ram always respected Sudhirji as his father-in-law and he too welcome Ram as his own son-in-law. The day ended with chattering, blabbering and all sorts of fun, masti and on happy note.

By the time they came to Rajat's house it was almost evening, darkness set its paws. Rajat welcomed both of them, while Ram hugged and congratulated him, Priya smiled and asked about Shruthi and new born.

Rajat - tumhari dost kabse wait kar rahi hain come...

They came in their bedroom and for moments Priya stopped and kept looking at her friend. Shruthi was glowing in the light of motherhood holding her bundle of joy in her arms and was sitting on the bed. A thin layer of water covered her eyes but Priya blinked it and smiled at her friend when she looked up at her.

Priya - hello new mum!

Shruthi smiled and greeted Ram while the later congratulated her.

Priya simply looked at the baby, she was so tiny but she is happily nestled in the warmth of her mother who blanketed her with her protective arms.

Priya - kaisi hain tu?

Shruthi - achhi hoon, tu kaisi hain?

Priya - bohot pyaari hain...

Shruthi gave her to Priya to hold her, Priya with fumble hands took her in her arms. A shudder run through her body, a feeling buried deep inside rumbled in her chest, she caressed and put a feathery kiss on that tiny forhead of that bundle. For the next hour Priya's only attention was on her only though she have her back to Shruthi still was looking keenly about her little profile.

The journey back to Mumbai was in quiet only the music from the stereo was in the air.

Amritsar ki galiyaan sitaaron jaise jagmagah rahi hain, Diwaali hain, deeponwaali raat hain, andhera ko haraa ke roshni ki jeet ki raat hain. Aaj lalaji ki kothi phir se dulhaan ki tarah saaji hain, dohri khushi hain aaj, Diwaali ka jashn aur Surendranath Kapoor ki bade pote ki bahu ki aaj muh dikhayi hain, pure Amritsar sheher me niyota gaya hain. naayi bahu nu dekhne vichh pura pind jama hoiyyasi.

Priya was all decked up in her bridal wear, Neha and Natasha were helping her with it and was teasing also. Priya ko bohot ajeeb lag raha tha yeh sab, thoda sa sharam bhi lag raha tha par dadi kea age kisiki kya majaal. Function started and in this Ram was also accompanying her and he was too in his marriage attire. Lalaji ke ghar se niyota aur woh bhi itni khushiwali, sab log isme shaamil huye hain inn dono ko ashirwaad dene ke liye. Dadi ne sabse milwaya Priya ko aur sabne bohot khushi inn dono ashirwaad diya. Priya was very happy to get all the blessings from people, though she was smiling and laughing and chatting with ladies but her eyes were on her Man who was looking outstandingly ravenously handsome and suave, aaj phir se ekbaar Priya, Ram Kapoor se pyaar kar beythi.

The stars were shining brightly in the sky, night was complete dark but the entire city was soaking in the lights. Priya was standing in thr terrace and looking in front, door se Harminder Sahib bohot khoobsurat lag raha hain, she was thinking about today's function and all those blessings she got. She was feeling cold so she wrapped her arms around herself but was content with her moments, suddenly she felt two strong arms wrapped a shawl on her shoulders and Priya without looking rested her head on that broad chest of her Man.

Ram - how did you know that its me?

Priya - aapki ahat se

Ram - hmmm, so what are you doing here now, thand lag jati toh, tumne shawl tak nahi ora hain

Priya - bas bohot mann kiya toh chali aayi

Ram wrapped his hands on her petite frame and said, yaad hain uss raat bhi tum aisi hi khari thi yahan aur main tumse baat karne aaya tha

Priya remembered that fateful night when she surrendered herself first to her Man but the following incidents...

Ram - uss raat ke baad meri zindagi hi badal gayi, for the first time I felt something for you, something very deep isi liye agle subaah I was afraid and I left you like that way. I am sorry Priya, uss din ke liye, I am sorry ke maine tumhe itna hurt kiya but I was scared...

Priya turned and kept her finger on his lips and said uss raat ek ladki ko ladki se aurat bana diya tha, uss raat me maine apne jism hi nahi balki rooh ko bhi aapko sonp diya tha, I took you as my MAN, I loved you Ram and I will love you forever.

Ram kissed her hand and uttered those three magical words followed by capturing her lips in him. Aaj phir bin mausam ki baarish huyi, phir do dil uss baarish me bheege aur ek ho gaye. Ram smiled and scooped her up in his arms and came in that room where they first surrender themselves. He put Priya on the mattress and looked at her. Priya smiled and opened her arms and Ram came in her arms. Their bodies lay tangled as they both find themselves in each other. They both found themselves finally in others.

Inn dono ki kahani jahan se shuru huyi thi wahi pe aake khatam bhi huyi, jis raat ne inn dono ko ek kiya tha phir se wahi raat ne inn dono ko hamesha hamesha ke liye judd bhi diya. Sach kehte hain sab jo jahan se shuru karta hain samay ka pahiyya wahi pe aake usse pura bhi karta hain.

Beep...beep...beep...beep...the sound of the monitoring machine and the ticking sound of the clock are the only sounds in this room. White walls with curtains closed down and only a night lamp glowing this room belongs to one of the most expensive suit of the most famous hospital of the city. In the middle of the room in the bed lying Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor with all the tubes attached to her body as the monitoring machine constantly monitoring her. Just beside the bed in a crib a baby is sleeping peacefully and on the couch which is near the wall Ram was sleeping in sitting posture. Moments later he opened his eyes and check the time, it was 1:30 am in the night. He checked the baby and then come near the bed, very softly he kissed Priya's forhead and then pecked her lips caressing her hair and wished her Happy Anniversary Priya. It was their anniversary, third one.

Three days back Priya delivered their little bundle of joy, their son but due to severe blood loss and internal complications she was in coma. Doctors are trying their best but Priya isn't responding. For last three days Ram didn't move from her side. He has been constantly with his son and his life. He sat beside her and took her hands in him and said, yaad hain na Priya hamari shaadi, maine tumhe nahi bataya tha par uss din you were looking so gorgous that I couldn't keep my eyes off from you. Its been three years that we are together and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You too promised me that you will not leave me then why now Priya?, you know I can't raise our child without you, you know I am at loss without you, please come back to me Priya. Ram came to the crib and very softly took his son in his arms and came and sit beside Priya. He took her hand and kept that on her son's small body. Can you feel him Priya?, you always wanted a son, you always wanted your junior Mr. Kapoor, see he is with you now, wont you see him, touch him, take him in your arms, you love children so much, you were so excited when you came to know about your pregnancy then why don't you get up and take your son in your arms?, get up Priya and take him, touch him, feel him. Priya you once told me that a child needs a family then how come you are leaving your child, he needs both of his parents, come back for him Priya, come back to me, we both need you, just come back, saying this he hugged her son and clutched Priya's hands and sobbed. Moments passed and he could feel some movements in his hand, he looked up and saw Priya is trying to grasp his fingers and moment later a gasp from her mouth, the only word RAM came out. Ram immediately put the baby on the crib and came to Priya and also called the nurse.

With the new day, with new light a new chapter in the life of RaYa started. Doctors declared Priya out of danger and everyone was very happy. Everyone came and wished the couple on their anniversary and also congratulated them for being newly parents. Priya, all the time was clutching her son and met with everyone with that beaming smile of hers. After everyone went away, Ram came and sat beside her, she gave him a smile.

Ram - how are you feeling?

Priya - I am good but I think you should go and take some rest, maa keh rahi thi ke aap teen din se yehi pe ho...

Ram - am perfectly fine waise bhi mere biwi mere bachhe yehi hain so I will also be here.

Priya again looked at her bundle of joy and said to Ram, thank you for the most precious gift of my life.

Ram - thank you for coming back in my life, happy anniversary

Priya - happy anniversary saying Ram kissed her on the lip.

Ram - we have to think about a name for our son

Priya caressed his small features and said Prateek

Ram - when did you think that?

Priya - he is our symbol of love so Prateek

Ram - true, so Prateek he is saying he softly kissed his forehead and took Priya in his side hug and watch their son sleeping peacefully, his family is complete now.

If you all liked the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.

Edited by jineejiggs - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG  Its the last part πŸ˜­  I didn't expect this is last update re
But as you said every story has its start and its end. Gonna missing your story dear 
come back with New one again .. 

The update is just mindblowing , uteerly beautiful 
The family functions  priya's wish and every ones blessings and teasing 
and where they met again is such an beautiful place .. 
and they blessed with a baby boy  and Prateek is such a nice nameπŸ˜›.Superb  update asusaul 
Lovely  ending πŸ‘

Thanks for pm 
Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ek Bahut  khoobsurat  kahani ka khoobsurat ending.
Loved the last part.
Keep writing and entertain us..
afshaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your work is really commendable,stay blessed always and come back soon.
Sreya08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You know Ujjaini, I always felt you will probably end the story with a similar situation in Amritsar. You executed it superbly!

I have enjoyed both your FFs tremendously...there's a sense of comfort in your stories. The characters are dynamic and even in the direst of situations, you present them in a way where the reader engages with hope that soon everything will be fine.

I am really sad to see this ending(for the last one & a half years, I looked forward to reading an update from MKL...even Second Chance as well, no matter how long it took you between the updates). But congratulations on completing such a beautiful story.

I should also tell you that you've probably inspired a lot of budding FF writers, including me. Thank you for writing these!

Hopefully, we will see you around the forum and writing a new chapter of a new journey very soon.

Cheers,
Sreya.

P.S. I am @msreya BTW. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sreya08 - 9 years ago
rampriya7aug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mene akhiri kb bola to akhari upadate de diya? mene to akhir kb bola tha
this is not fair.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’this is not fair

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by rampriya7aug - 9 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update... and a lovely FF...
Please continue to write more...