Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dhanush, Akshara Haasan shoot for Balkis film: photos added from sets

Posted: 10 years ago
TUESDAY, FEB 25, 2014

ENTERTAINMENT

Dhanush, Akshara Haasan shoot for Balki's film

Written by Divya Goyal , Edited by Sarika Sharma | New Delhi | February 25, 2014 9:29 am

Print
Dhanush AksharaThe yet untitled film by R Balki will be Tamil superstar Dhanush's second outing in Bollywood.

SUMMARY

The yet untitled film by R Balki will be Tamil superstar Dhanush's second outing in Bollywood.

National Award winning actor Dhanush and Kamal Haasan's younger daughter Akshara were seen shooting with Filmmaker R Balki for his next venture in Mumbai on Monday (February 24).

The yet untitled film will be Tamil superstar Dhanush's second outing in Bollywood after his successful debut in 2013 with Aanand Rai's Raanjhanaa' with Sonam Kapoor.

Balki's wife and English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde along with filmmaker Karan Johar on the sets of the film.

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also reuniting with Balki, after collaborating with him for Cheeni Kum' and Paa'.

Amitabh Bachchan had tweeted: "R Balki me on again for the next film, a unique story as is the norm with him,and working with Dhanush and Akshara Kamal's daughter."

The film's music will be composed by Tamil music composer Ilayaraaja and Balki has roped in P C Sreeram for Cinematography.

Dhanush, who was last seen in Tamil film Maryan, has another Bollywood project with director Aanand Rai in the pipeline.

Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dhanush.
❤️

Akshara is cute. 

Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

Dhanush.

❤️

Akshara is cute. 

KJO kamina visited the sets ..🥱

anyways putting kaala tika on Dhanush .. he is just ..
Star_girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

😡 I hope he didn't jinx it. Loser.
I love Dhanush's look for the film. Any idea about the storyline? 

😡 I hope he didn't jinx it. Loser.
I love Dhanush's look for the film. Any idea about the storyline? 

i swear i was about to tell the same thing that KJO shudnt dare to jinx this film.. and hope he doesnt put his inputs either...🤢🤢

storyline is Dhanush playing a mute man who is a struggling actor.. No idea about Akshara's role though.

PS:- KJO is such a effing **** .. he cannot call Dhanush for KWK but visits the sets of his film.. HATE HIM BIG TIME..
Star_girl thumbnail

i swear i was about to tell the same thing that KJO shudnt dare to jinx this film.. and hope he doesnt put his inputs either...🤢🤢

storyline is Dhanush playing a mute man who is a struggling actor.. No idea about Akshara's role though.

PS:- KJO is such a effing **** .. he cannot call Dhanush for KWK but visits the sets of his film.. HATE HIM BIG TIME..

The loser does not even speak about him.
I mean how nepotist can you get?
I hope all of KJO's movies flop, and he is thrown out of the industry. 😡

I am so excited for this film. Sounds like great project. And I love Balki's films, they are so subtle and moving. 

The loser does not even speak about him.
I mean how nepotist can you get?
I hope all of KJO's movies flop, and he is thrown out of the industry. 😡

I am so excited for this film. Sounds like great project. And I love Balki's films, they are so subtle and moving. 

he is a racist ... he prolly thinks Dhanush isnt eligible to be talked in his evergreen show ..  he can call all the ABCDS of industry and doesnt even try calling him after he had a great year in bollywood last year ? .. can u believe he even called Kashyap guy and Abhishekh and many others whom ppl dont even bother to watch ..

my excitement for this film is like more than anything else now ... its indeed awesome that Akshara, Balki, Dhanush, Illiyaraja they all r tamilians .. they definitely will deliver something good.. and yeah excited to see Big B sharing screen space wid Dhanush .. he was very impressed wid Dhanush after he watched Raanjhana.
DianaPrince thumbnail

i thought he was kinky Johar😕(JDJ)
if he is going to invite dhanush to insult him,better not to🥱
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aww Dhanush looks cute Tfs.