TOI: Aishwarya Sakhuja to turn into a glam doll for MNB

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Aishwarya Sakhuja to turn into a glam doll for 'Main Naa Bhoolungi'

Aishwarya Sakhuja to turn into a glam doll for 'Main Naa Bhoolungi'
Aishwarya Sakhuja
Aishwarya Sakhuja, who was a plain-Jane in 'Main Naa Bhoolungi' (bespectacled and in salwar-kameez) as Shikha, will now go glamorous on the show. Confirms the actress, "Shikha turns into Samaira for revenge. My character had to go ultra-glam and I was uncomfortable with it because I was so used to wearing salwar kameezes and flat footwear on the show." 

Incidentally, Nigaar Khan, who also features on the show, is also seen in a glamorous avatar. Says Aishwarya, "Indian viewers are usually used to seeing only one glamorous woman; they will find two here." 

Fashion designer Swapnil Shinde, who conceptualised and designed the look for Aishwarya, decided to completely 'unbehenji' Aishwarya's character in the show. He said, "I decided to make her hair look longer, and give her a look inspired from the 80s and 90s, so I designed a golden corset with a long skirt and slit, and incorporated a lot of bling in her outfit. The idea was to give her more power and style as her character has to look like she is out to take revenge." 

Main Naa Bhoolungi episode airs tonight at 8 on Sony Entertainment Television.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Aishwarya-Sakhuja-to-turn-into-a-glam-doll-for-Main-Naa-Bhoolungi/articleshow/30951412.cms
She looks quite good in this new look as well.

TFS
eww what's "unbehenji"?
this is so funny how people think girls wearing salwar suits and having specs are "behenji" and don't look hot and the moment they expose and get rid of specs, they can easily look "hot" ðŸ¤ª 

shikha's dad didn't get a heart attack on her 'suicide' but he will surely get one when he sees his 'sanskari' daughter showing her cleavage ðŸ¤£