Posted: 10 years ago
I felt so bad for her family in today's episode! I get that she needed to go through that transformation, etc. for the sake of her revenge. But sill, couldn't she have told her family the truth? I can't imagine having to put them through that distress unnecessarily!  Hopefully she tells them everything next episode or sometime soon...
Her family has been with her all along- no doubt! BUT I think it was a wise decision made by Shikha (and Neeraj) to break off all ties with the family!! Because

- It will cut off all the 'emotional' connections which may hinder their plans in the future! No 'senti' feelings allowed ANYWHERE (not even between Samaira and Neeraj) *sob sob* 😆 😉

-It will provide safety to the Gupta family while Shikha is gone! Sameer won't come around knocking on their doors to enquire about Shikha and her whereabouts since she's DEAD!

- Her parents are a carbon copy of how Shikha used to be before transformation! They believe in doing things the 'right' way- lawfully- following all kaydaa and kaanoon! They would have STOPPED Shikha in plotting against Sameer (remember Avinash DID sign those papers in court when pressurized by the lawyer, which clearly stated Shikha would not interfere with this matter anymore). So her dad, particularly, is an extremely decent man who fears for her daughter's safety! Nothing wrong there, BUT it's a HUGE hindrance in her way when she's embarked on an independent mission which will definitely involve unlawful activities.

- Her parents would finally be at PEACE! It may sound weird but IMO Shikha did "free" her parents of this stress and responsibilities they had been experiencing ever since she was thrown off the cliff!
How grueling and punishing it can be to see your child go through misery after misery, face physical and mental trauma, weep all day for her baby, and see her running around door to door for justice!! Yes, they'd be grieving for their dead daughter but they won't be anxious 24/7 for her safety or how she can get justice!! They can now move on finally! Time will heal their wounds and who knows - Samaira may disclose her secret this week itself and seek forgiveness for making them go through all this! We all know, one day she WILL have to come back to them! 😊 😊

By the way, I loved the performances of these actors today- especially the Gupta family- Avinash and Sudha!! Marvelous acting- when the police tells them about Shikha's death! Those scenes were done SUPERBLY!   
👏
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Her family has been with her all along- no doubt! BUT I think it was a wise decision made by Shikha (and Neeraj) to break off all ties with the family!! Because

- It will cut off all the 'emotional' connections which may hinder their plans in the future! No 'senti' feelings allowed ANYWHERE (not even between Samaira and Neeraj) *sob sob* 😆 😉

-It will provide safety to the Gupta family while Shikha is gone! Sameer won't come around knocking on their doors to enquire about Shikha and her whereabouts since she's DEAD!

- Her parents are a carbon copy of how Shikha used to be before transformation! They believe in doing things the 'right' way- lawfully- following all kaydaa and kaanoon! They would have STOPPED Shikha in plotting against Sameer (remember Avinash DID sign those papers in court when pressurized by the lawyer, which clearly stated Shikha would not interfere with this matter anymore). So her dad, particularly, is an extremely decent man who fears for her daughter's safety! Nothing wrong there, BUT it's a HUGE hindrance in her way when she's embarked on an independent mission which will definitely involve unlawful activities.

- Her parents would finally be at PEACE! It may sound weird but IMO Shikha did "free" her parents of this stress and responsibilities they had been experiencing ever since she was thrown off the cliff!
How grueling and punishing it can be to see your child go through misery after misery, face physical and mental trauma, weep all day for her baby, and see her running around door to door for justice!! Yes, they'd be grieving for their dead daughter but they won't be anxious 24/7 for her safety or how she can get justice!! They can now move on finally! Time will heal their wounds and who knows - Samaira may disclose her secret this week itself and seek forgiveness for making them go through all this! We all know, one day she WILL have to come back to them! 😊 😊

By the way, I loved the performances of these actors today- especially the Gupta family- Avinash and Sudha!! Marvelous acting- when the police tells them about Shikha's death! Those scenes were done SUPERBLY!   
👏

Yeah you are right. Some of those things did come to my mind but then she could have just told them and then threw the phone and not listened to their disagreement or something! But I guess to make her death more believable to Aditya and all it made more sense to just fake the death in everyone's eyes! 

It was so cute though when Neeraj said that he would never leave her side hehe 😳

I'm hoping that Samaira still has some of Shikha's characteristics, because in the end its still her in there, and its Shikha's betrayal that they are avenging!  I'm hoping she isn't a totally different person to her family and stuff too. Its okay if she is totally horrible to Aditya and Madhurima though! 😆

I just felt so bad for the fam, the actors did do a very good job in their portrayals today! 😊
Jahnavi has said basically everything that explains why Shikha did what she did. 😊
I was so scared that her dad might get a heart attack on her 'death'. imagine if that had happened, wonder if she would have stepped out or gone to the hospital in hiding to assure him she was alive and then he would be able to handle the family better and also help her when in need.
I don't understand why she couldn't just scribble down an autograph for her sister? I don't understand how getting a make-over and becoming Samaira means you have to be rude..There's a difference between being strong and having an attitude. :/ I just felt so bad!Edited by xxRoohanixx - 10 years ago
She has to "show" how arrogant she is.. She's gonna be extremely narcissistic.. Airy.. Tantrum throwing.. Venom spewing (ok that's enuff.. I hope u get the idea) 😆
Samaira will be everything that's an extreme opposite of Shikha.. Shikha hesitated to taste champagne.. This one will drink like a fish (at least pretend to when Aditya is around).. And then the Mahi bit.. Why would Samaira (not Shikha) sign an autograph for just another fan? Samaira was in her character and like Neeraj mentioned today- she'll have to forget the emotional ties.. Even if it's Maanav she's looking at.. They cannot risk being too emotional and ruining their very well made plan! No mistakes this time (please)!

Imagine, Samaira signs the autograph for Mahi and then looks lovingly in her sister's eyes- and Aditya is standing behind witnessing their bonding - plan FAIL 😆

She has to "show" how arrogant she is.. She's gonna be extremely narcissistic.. Airy.. Tantrum throwing.. Venom spewing (ok that's enuff.. I hope u get the idea) 😆
Samaira will be everything that's an extreme opposite of Shikha.. Shikha hesitated to taste champagne.. This one will drink like a fish (at least pretend to when Aditya is around).. And then the Mahi bit.. Why would Samaira (not Shikha) sign an autograph for just another fan? Samaira was in her character and like Neeraj mentioned today- she'll have to forget the emotional ties.. Even if it's Maanav she's looking at.. They cannot risk being too emotional and ruining their very well made plan! No mistakes this time (please)!

Imagine, Samaira signs the autograph for Mahi and then looks lovingly in her sister's eyes- and Aditya is standing behind witnessing their bonding - plan FAIL 😆

🤣🤣

I totally pictured that.

I understand separating yourself from everyone and removing all emotional ties. I also get that she has to show Aditya a lot of attitude, and pretend to be this narcissistic 'celebrity'! But, having said that I still feel like giving a little autograph is not that big of a deal? Haha, well clearly I'm making it a big deal but still it was just really strange seeing her be so rude! I guess we shall have to get used to it though since this is her new persona. But this was what I was afraid of in a way-- her being cold towards her parents as well -- I just feel a lot of sympathy for them, even if it is for the best in the end..it's hard to watch personally! 

LOL yeah, he's going crazy though right now and it's awesome! 😛
Originally posted by xxRoohanixx

I don't understand why she couldn't just scribble down an autograph for her sister? I don't understand how getting a make-over and becoming Samaira means you have to be rude..There's a difference between being strong and having an attitude. :/ I just felt so bad!
it must not be easy for her na, having to let her family think she is dead and here comes her sister looking right in her eyes. shikha was bound to go weak in that situation.