#os PART 4 pg 7 may 19

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 1

it was one of the finest day and arjun was working on his one of the most important projects that he had taken and was on the verge on completion .. he was for a change was sitting in his room on the couch instead of the study as he was looking at his sons who were engrossed in playing one was playing with his blocks making something may be a  new creation of his just like his dad .. the shy and reserved natured aryan was thereby engrossed without disturbing his dad and just like a gentleman the three year old was busy just like his dad.. here in the Singhania Mansion compound the other junior singhania was trying to hit the ball and was busy playing with his friends under the strict vigilance of SM staff who were playing with him..while his daadu was bowling and junior arjun singhania was hitting the ball..

it was the next ball and aarav missed it but he didnt cried but he was ready to face the other challenge as he saw his daadu and the next ball and arav managed to hit the ball between the wickets as he saw someone seeing him...

the next moment arav ran inside while with his slow steps he looked all around in order to find his mom or daadi he know that if he found arohi alone than there are great chances of him getting scolded so to save himself he need either aryan or daadi..

aryan slowly climbed the stairs and as soon as he was out of kitchen way and his mom's sight he ran to find his dad and ask him something.. and he also knew that he wont get it easily so he need to find aryan as he can convince his dad...

aarav as soon as reached the room saw his dad on the couch and typing something while he was talking on the bluetooth..

aarav looked at arjun's phone and mad an apologetic face..

arav st : salil uncle. Hmm.. ... daddy seems to be in a mad mood.. arav needs ari to set his mood...

his eyes to calm and composed aryan and he just smirked that was not any negligence but a total devilish one...

he went and sat near aryan.. aryan smiled just like he does everytime but this time arav was showing interest in building blocks which he usually ran away to do...

arav seeing his dad calming a bit knew that he need to execute his plan now...

arav whispered...

arav : ari , arav needs help...

aryan left his red block and look at his brother.. his brother asking help means what..usually arav is so I CAN DO ANYTHING types but now he asking something means something is amiss..

aryan first ignored and continued to play.. he was just ignoring arav just like he had seen his father does when his mom talks continously ... arav saw his twin behaviour and he knew that he is not going to help..so do what he usually does.. that is blackmail the poor soul...

arav : ari i wont sit next to you.. and will make gungun sit next to you...

aryan and girls a big NO he was the shy baby and he made a cute baby face nodding arav telling him that he will do whatever he wants him to do..

arav hold his hand and made him stand.. aryan was slightly scared knowing his brother.. both of them were born in the difference of five minutes and aryan was younger ...

aryan for the first time tried to speak and he inwardly wanted his mom to be there and prayed to also...

arav smiled at aryan and boosted his courage...

arav : ari i am going to ask daddy something just say yes.. and agree with arav..

aryan : aru , aryan is scared...

arav : shh .. i am here...

arjun who was completing his work was looking at the laptop when he found his sons standing in front of him.. though he knew that right now aru and ari were his priority as arohi was in the kitchen so she raise his eyebrow and saw them intendedly .. arav was holding aryan that was rare since aryan always stays away from arav as he is little loud and fearless types.. just like arohi.. but today something was different...

arjun kept is lappy aside and asked him...

arjun : arav , aryan whats the matter..

arav : dad me and ari wants something... arav said with so much conviction that poor

aryan chocked and looked at his dad hopefully he will caught arav..

arjun : so which game you want arav.. i have told you not to disturb me when i am doing work...

ari : dad ..

arav : dad.. me and ari wants girl fliend...

arjun : ya right.. okk i will get it...

ari's yes popped out while arav smirked when he saw arjun ...arjun  when formulated his words asked him again...

arjun : come again arav...

arav : dad me and ari want girlfliend...

arjun : you want girlfriend .. arav are you out of your mind... who told you this all.

ari has already started pulling arav to go but arav was adamant...

arav : dad me want ruh... and aryan want gun..

arjun was losing his patience his three year olds were asking him to get them a girlfriend and he was speechless.. he was numb for the second..

arjun : arav aryan just leave before i will scold you... and dont you dare to utter those words again...

for god sake his son was asking some ru for him and gun for aryan

he scolded them.. poor aryan he somehow ran.. but arav threatened his own father...

arav : arav wants ruh... oll.. arav wont talk to dad.. and arav will say mom ..

arjun  was amused more than seething in anger his son was blackmailing his own

father..

arjun crossed his arms and asked him ..

arjun : what will you say to your mom...

arav : mom will say..

saying so he went...

******************************************************************************  

PART 2 PG 15

part 3

page 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105974684

part 4 pg 7

Edited by suhaaana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters