Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Aaye haaye.. The pics.. Uff..
Water sequence. I'm still positive. Abhi village track khatam nahi hua..
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Btw 1000 jhappiyan for the title.. Kya sahi pehchana..
SUV_Ashton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
HAHA epic post> Thanks for the amazing review+pics. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

AHHH Fire ko dekh kar randhir ko kiss yaad aa gayi... OLALALA Randhir u naughty bouyyy πŸ˜†

I was laughing like a maniac after reading this

I knew woh end ko hero jaisi entry marega but then too i screamed when he entered hahaha! my grandma got scared πŸ€£ poor her...πŸ˜†he defended her project! eeks 'Koi bevakof hi hoga jo is project ko bekar bolega' AHHH! πŸ˜³

Epic dialougues!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SanDhir flashback scenes  β˜ΊοΈ
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Last weeks episode particularly Friday was just too good. Nothing abt this show is OTT. Even the flashbacks were subtle and delivered just the right message. Randhir never got over that kiss though he teased her abt it πŸ˜† Just his way of making himself feel better but dude u can't escape this. And Sanyu's smile when Randhir finally arrived and told Kabir off! Priceless! She was like that's my man! Best scene ever!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anisha, IKR? nothing about SH is even a little over the top..They know how to show which scene at the right time...very appropriate. The flashback scenes were so subtle, such a delight to watch scenes like that..gaah! gotta love this show man! its perfect <3
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Yams I can go on singing praises of this show πŸ˜†..but even that won't be enuf. Yes! I watch this show for Sandhir πŸ˜†..Completely addicted to them<3...but I love the plot and supporting cast. Coz if that was lousy I don't think I would be able to watch it.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

^^ Yams I can go on singing praises of this show πŸ˜†..but even that won't be enuf. Yes! I watch this show for Sandhir πŸ˜†..Completely addicted to them<3...but I love the plot and supporting cast. Coz if that was lousy I don't think I would be able to watch it.

Ikr? i can praise this show endless and yeaahh, SanDhir are amazing. and even the entire team is doing a brilliant job! β­οΈ πŸ˜³
Edited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago