Honar Soon........HSMHG 3rd thread - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
For more pictures visit :

We just are not going to get anymore JanuShree romance, are we???😡😡😡

Looks like Shree needs only tel maalish after coming back home and can live happily without the wife.  When is reality going to dawn on MD??

The aai's seem to not grow up at all.  Their childishness never seems to end.  C'mon writers, show some seriousness in their behavior and seriousness does not mean making Narmada cry perpetually.  Ohhh...sorry, I forgot that now that contract is given to Sharayu.

C'mon CV's...we understand that there cannot be 24/7 romance, but we want to see at least some sensibility in the story.
Edited by Neela007 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vidya0906

Hi MM...just yesterday someone was talking about you 😛  where were you all these days?  so what new will we get to see in HSMHG?

Yes MM, we just spoke about you yesterday/ day before.  Are you bugged with our negative remarks??  Please make RK and MD read our posts at least once a week and the serial will come on track for sure 😊

Our demands are never ending right?😛

Welcome back though!!  Hope you participate as always in this 3rd innings with us.
today's episode was so boring even if janu shree had a conversation but the subject was sharayu  i mean enough cv's are dragging sharayu's matter to the core 😡
-in the first part din't get the exact reason behind sharayu's crying 😕

-in flashback scene all the characters were looking funny especially baby
@Neela
Believe it or not,RK and MD read all the post,and they enjoy doing so.We can understand your feelings.As I told you,this serial will get snail pace now as both the actors are busy honeymooning in Auckland and Sri lanka.Talking about romantic scenes,we would love to show more of them,but we get messages saying that this serial is watched by all the age groups,please try to reduce those intimate scenes between shashank and tejashri as it is affecting minors.That's why we are keeping those scenes under thifty control.
Apologies,
Madman2651
Third thread! Way to go guys! 👏 Hope MD gives us good things to discuss in this one.

Today's episode...Not much to write except JanuShree scene.

We finally got S and J alone together but the conversation they had was about Sharayu. 😡 J is lying and covering for Sharayu without knowing how her hubby is treating her. She's seen the bump on Sharayu's forehead and she's seen her cry but she continues to back her up without demanding answers from her. Shree told her about how aji kicked his uncle out when he beat up Sharayu but Janu kept saying but they love each other. W*F is wrong with her? She is supposed to be this all conquering woman and she's ok with Sharayu getting beat up? What are the writers doing to J's character? 😡

Shree knows J is hiding something. He asked her point blank today but J lied to him too. This coming from a woman who was telling Shree to trust her and tell her what is bothering him, a minute ago. J is digging herself in a big hole by lying for Sharayu. I have a feeling this is gonna cause problems between JanuShree. 😡 Shree told her he expects her to support Aji and she said she would but tomorrow, she's letting Sharayu use her again.

For someone who's supposedly innocent, Sharayu definitely knows how to use Janhavi. 😡 She wants to take her hubby's fav. dish to him so she asks J to tell everyone to make it for her and J does! What an idiot. 😡

I have finally decided to stop watching this BS until J grows a frigging brain. 😡
Edited by ruchi101 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by madman2651

@Neela
Believe it or not,RK and MD read all the post,and they enjoy doing so.We can understand your feelings.As I told you,this serial will get snail pace now as both the actors are busy honeymooning in Auckland and Sri lanka.Talking about romantic scenes,we would love to show more of them,but we get messages saying that this serial is watched by all the age groups,please try to reduce those intimate scenes between shashank and tejashri as it is affecting minors.That's why we are keeping those scenes under thifty control.
Apologies,
Madman2651

Ahhh...that's so sweet of them 😊😛.  So we must be careful now while writing against them ehhh😉

@ Bold in your post :  C'mon RK and MD...some scenes from hindi & marathi movies watched by the minors in India are worth rating 'R'.  These days even the clothing by the heroines is not worth apeing, leave alone watching, but in real life also you see many girls wearing such clothes.  I dare not show any Indian movies to my kiddos, except some like Taare Zamin par.

The sole factor that has gotten the youngsters also addicted to this serial is the amazing chemistry between the lead pair.  Don't tell us that onscreen 'shuddha' romance between the favorite duo in HSMHG is going to affect the youngsters and the overboard romanticism in Radha hi Bawri does not ???🤔.  Are the youngsters not watching any Hindi serials that have already gone overboard?? Please face the reality guys.  Indian cinema has revolutionized to the extent of 'Shuddha desi romance' ...I could not digest this movie at all...W*F...that was something man!!!!!!

I know after the Auckland & Sri Lanka trip the leads do not need to exhibit romanticism onscreen also😉 (apologies for actually having to state that and intruding their privacy), but if you want to get back the lost audience (including myself), that would be one of THE most important factors.

Forum friends, what say??? 

Ruchi & Ananya,
Thanks for the summary!! I am glad I decided to stop watching. I cannot take the way they have mutilated the characters.  Why Why Why, why in the world do they need to do all of that character crucification and they do it in turns.  First Shree's character was just butchered ...literally 😡.  Then Janu's and then Baby and BG were like a 180 degree turn in 5-6 days after Shree left the house  Agreed, this is a daily soap, but c'mon, can we not expect some sensibility??  Don't think that the audience is so gullible.

And I just cannot digest that this no.1 serial has such poor costume designer and hair stylists😡
Tumhala Indian audiences tar mahitach astil.Especially marathi
Lokanchi choice ekdum wegli ahe
jikde farhan akhtar sarkhya actor peksha log salman khan chya acting war jasta fida astat.
Tyanna movies made bold scenes chaltat pan daily soaps madhe nahi chalat.Tyamule amhala ya saglya goshtinchi kalji ghayvi lagte.Mhanun zee marathi ne YouTube var 30 oct chya hsmhg chya episode var age restriction lavli ahe.Ani ha ekach asa episode nahi ahe,anek episodes var age restrictions ahet.Ekikade log stuti kartat tar dusrikade log naav thevtat.Tyamule hya saglya goshtinchi amhala kalji ghayvi lagte.
hmm  SSK is clever in terms of  planning  from divya marathi interview we all assumed that they hadn't planned for there real life honeymoon but yes SSK has done PH.D in keeping secrets 
glad that at least they are enjoying there real honeymoon 

@neela  👍🏼  in HSMHG never saw the kind of romantic scenes which will make awkward situation while watching them with family  the 9th jan episode was also decent romantic episode  which was being liked by every age group 
on the fb every body gave the positive feedback regarding that episode even on youtube 9th jan episode has got maximum views near about 23000 we are not demanding the romantic scenes everyday but the frequent romance is allowed 

@ruchi  i guess SSK and TP are wearing platinum wedding bands not gold 
Edited by ananya_teju - 10 years ago
MM, I understand you have to cater to all age groups but its hard to buy your argument about 'intimate' scenes. Granted, when SK-TP do romantic scenes, they look very real but IMO, they're not even close to what little kids see on Indian television on a daily basis. Bollywood movies and songs are watched by everyone, everyday. From what I have seen they show worse things than what is shown on HSMHG. The reality dance shows have kids do really cheap dance moves. Do people complain about those?

MD needs to understand, his show became so popular because of the chemistry between SK and TP. The love story btween Janu and Shree is what got hooked people on to HSMHG. No one is asking that you show romance every day. But you gotta give us some scenes every week. Its not a lot to expect since JanuShree are a newly married couple. Last time we got any romance was on January 9th. If they keep this up, they're gonna loose viewers really fast. To make matters worse MD is hell bent on destroying J's character by making her act like a friggin moron. I am done with this show till I hear about some improvement.