Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing OS loved it! good luck for the exams!...and i feel rlly selfish saying this but can't wait for the next part!
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow mihika excellent dear...all the best for ur board exams๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great job!!! Very nicely written...๐Ÿ‘will be awaiting the remaining parts...till then study well and All the best dear!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!! Please update soon!! All the best for your exams!!Edited by iluvrainaarti - 10 years ago
atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nicely written.. ๐Ÿ‘ ..And all the best for exams.. Do well!!
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb mihika dear... plz update soon
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start...! 
Pm me when u update next...:)
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nice os

plz pm when u update
Mihika thumbnail

SO GUYS HERE'S  IS THE SECOND PART OF THE OS

PART TWO

RAGHAV(moved towards Kalpi): Ms.Jadav pakhi ke saath thori der mein lunch ke liye aajana. Aaj tum dono mere aur Sammy ke saath lunch karogi.

KALPI: Thank you sir par mujhe bhook nahi hai.

RAGHAV: Maine tumhe pocha nahi hai bataya hai samjhi.

KALPI: Mera jawan abhi bhi wahi hai sir.

RAGHAV(irritated): tum itni ziddi kyun ho? Ek baar mein baat kyun nahi maan leti ho tum?

KALPI: Ye office hai sr aur yahan log kaam karne aate hai. Aur rahi baat mere lunch ki to "Main nahi aaungi". T heir voice was clear enough to be heard by other office staff. They just could'nt grasp the fact that their boss is being refused by a mere simple girl. But then the girl was Ms. Kalpana Jadav who at any cost will not bow down easily and it is only her who could stand firm on her decision in front of the arrogant and khadoos Mr. Raghav Singhania.

Kalpi was just about to get back to her seat when Raghav caught hold of her hand and took her into his cabin and closed all window shields.

KALPI: Sir aap kya kar rahe hai. Please sir mera haath chodiye.

Raghav ignored all her pleas but Kalpi kept struggling and atlast freed herself from his grip.

KALPI: Aapki problem kya hai sir. Aapke saath reheti hoon toh problem, aapse dur jaane ki koshish karti hoon toh bhi problem. Akhir aap chahate kya hain sir.

That was the last straw for Raghav. He turned towards her and pinned her to the glass wall. Kalpi could see various emotions in his eyes (pain,fear,shock,anger) together.

RAGHAV: Never...never think of leaving me. Mujhse dur jaane ke bare mein kabhi sochna bhi mat..koshish toh bhool hi jao. He gave her a naughty smirk๐Ÿ˜‰

KALPI (angrily): Kyun kyun na jaoon mein aapse dur. Ap hi ne toh kaha tha ki main saath hoti hoon toh aapko sirf musibat hi jhelni parti hai..toh abkya hua jab main aapki baat maan rahi hoon?

Raghav realised that Kalpi took that line seriously and was hurt. He decided not to let go of her. He came closer to her and pinned her more tightly closing the gap between them not leaving space for air even.

RAGHAV: Main bhi dekhta hoon kit um mujhse dur kaise reheti ho. ๐Ÿ˜‰With a playful and naughty smirk he left the cabin while Kalpi stood there calm down her heartbeats which suddenly increased with his close proximity.

That was the moment when realization hit her and she understood why Raghav's each and every word affected her so badly. Be it appreciation or taunts and insults, it always managed to leave a deep mark on Kalpi. She recalled all her past moments, conversations and time that she shared with Raghav. She started smiling thinking all those moments.๐Ÿ˜ณ

KALPI: Shayad maine hi humesha sir ka gussa dekha . Unki concern ,unka mere liye darr, aur unki vo thedhe tarike se mujhe motivate karne ki koshish kabhi dekhi hi nahi. Jab bhi mujhe himmat ki, hosle ki ,madat ki aur saath ki zaroorat thi Raghav hamesha mere paas the aur vo bhi bachpan se. deva ye tune kya kiya mere saath meri zindagi mein khushiyaan bheji bhi toh is tarah ki mujhe pehechanne mein itna waqt lag gaya. Main vada karti hoon sir main aapko chodkar kahin nahi jaoongi chahe iske liye mujhe roz aapke taane hi kyun na sumnna pade. Ab toh mujhe aapke taano se bhi pyar ho gaya hai aur aap se toh..she blushed at this thought.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes she was in love with that kadoos Raghav Singhania. She decided she would go for the lunch and give him a taste of his own medicine. After all two can play the game.๐Ÿ˜‰

All the while there was a pair of eyes who witnessed and heard everything that happened inside the cabin. Sammy even saw the air of realization in Kalpi and smiled widely. But he was very sure that both of them being head strong people would not bow down infront of the other. He decided to take the matter in his hand and made up his mind to talk to Pakhi the very same day.

Meanwhile in Pakhi's cabin.

Why is Raghav behaving so weird and has become more khadoos than before? And this Sammy what is wrong with him..he is also not talking to me infact he is avoiding me..God I can bare Raghav's khadoospan but Sammy's ignorance is killing me. What is happening to me what can't I stop thinking about Sammy?Kalpi has also become quiter than before..Oh God what do I do now kisse baat karoon aur apni confusion clear karoon. Just then it struck her. She took her phone and dialed Kamla maa's  number...

Done with this part ...criticism is welcomed and do leave ur valuable comments๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Mihika - 10 years ago
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow mihika awsum plzz continue soon