shivering and frustrated.
a bride twice in 10 days.
"Am I doing the right thing"?
"Am I supposed to do this?"
"I haven't even shed tears for my husband.I am dressed up again."
"I am to marry a Jallad."
"for what?so he will not burn my village and villagers to ashes?"
"Is it worth it?"
"Please Bholenath Please give me some sign to show that I am doing the right thing.anything.let a wind blow,let a leaf move something.Please."She prayed with all her heart.
She waited and waited for some sign.nothing happened.

The auspicious time is getting near.Maithili and Sunehri came to get her.Mythili all serene and Sunehri all giggly telling Paro all cheesy lines from a romantic magazine.

Paro slowly walked with them to the big hallway where a Pandit  was chanting the mantras.He pointed at the seat next to Rudra. Paro sat down with Rudra,remembering all the blackmails and threats he hurled her way.
Sign this,I will not marry you.
sign this,I will leave you alone
sign this,I will spare you.
If only he had said sign this I will spare the villagers,She would have signed it gladly.But he didn't
Paro looked around to see if there was some sign.but none was forthcoming.even the breeze seem to have left the haveli,leaving a dead weight on her shoulder.

The Pandit looked at Rudra and said the time has come to marry her,to put the mangalsutra on her.
Rudra got  the mangal sutra from Chachi,looked around to see all beaming faces and looked at Paro.she looked scared and jittery.
he didn't have a choice,Rudra thought to himself.He gave her all the options,but she was hellbent on protecting those good for nothing villagers who was engaging in arms deal.

The Mangalsutra was coming near to Paro's neck.She looked at it .It seemed like a cobra ready to strike.kill her,put her out of this misery.
It got closer and closer to her neck.Paro could not take it any longer.She reached out and held Rudra's hand before he put it on her neck.
"Stop", she said in her mild voice.Finding strength from within.
"I cannot marry you".
Rudra looked pleased.His plan worked.he actually beamed.He looked relieved too.
She said again" I cannot marry you.You killed my husband.whether he was in arms deal or not, I don't know,But I know that you killed him."
"I am a widow.I am entitled to some pain."
"I am telling you again that i cannot marry you nor will I sign those papers.Come what may.You cannot force me to marry you or keep me quiet anymore.I will not do it."
"I feel sorry for your situation,about BSD firing you.But you cannot use me to get out of the situation.I told you many times that I am innocent,I don't know anything.You chose to ignore me.Even after everything I tried to help you,but you decided to blackmail me into marrying you.That I will never do."
Paro stood up and walked away from the  mandap,head held high,not once turning around to see the dumbfounded faces of all the family members and also Rudra's.
And a heavy breeze came flowing into the building,rattling everything in its path.
Edited by DN2012 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome , I wish that happen in the show 
Imagine if this were to happen on the show. Dayum!!
Originally posted by samirao

Awesome , I wish that happen in the show 
Thank you.I actually want this to happen in the show.Not Paro getting married and staying with him.No.I don't want that.hence the OS.
Exactly! This is what should happen. Paro has 2 options other than the ones Rudra is giving her - Tell everyone the truth or Suicide. While the second one is NOT the one to do, why can't she just say out loud his intentions to everybody and step away?
Originally posted by aruni50218

Exactly! This is what should happen. Paro has 2 options other than the ones Rudra is giving her - Tell everyone the truth or Suicide. While the second one is NOT the one to do, why can't she just say out loud his intentions to everybody and step away?
Hopefully it will😉
loved this piece..i so want this to happen on the show too..
Originally posted by shagun-rocks

loved this piece..i so want this to happen on the show too..
Let's all hope so
Ok read it ! That was great
Originally posted by Jaz1990

Ok read it ! That was great
Thanks