Bade Acche Laggte Hai

18th February Bade Acche Lagte Hai Written Updates!

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode starts with Khush exercising while playing music. Suhani brings juice for him. A song plays jaane anjaane yeh kya hogaya hain... Khush falls while looking at Suhani. Khush and Suhani hear about the V Day on the radio. Khush smiles while Suhani looks tensed. Pihu wakes up in the morning, Sammy is seen sleeping on the bed. Her phone rings and her friend invites her for the V Day party. Pihu says, it is first V Day for them and Sammy has big plans for the day. Pihu says, I will talk to Sammy. Sammy wakes up and asks what is the matter? Pihu tells him about the party at her friend tanvi's house. Sammy says, ofcourse we will go. I will come directly to the party.

At the office everyone are celebrating Valentine Day. Rishi brings flowers for Ram. Priya comes to the office. Some kids ask her to buy the balloons. Priya says, I will give you money without buying. They ask her to buy it. She recalls Ram...BALH plays...

She recalls the moments spent with Ram. She agrees to buy the balloons. Everyone wish her Happy Valentine's Day. They pull her leg. Priya says, kids requested so she agreed to buy it. Her colleague ask her to request half day leave from boss. Priya says sorry. Rishi thanks Priya and says you have proved that you are kind hearted. Priya tells Rishi not to take any shortcut to earn money. She says, hardwork is the key to success. Rishi says, I won't do the mistake again. I kept sorry card and bouquet in boss cabin. Priya says, he is having allergy with flowers. He will start sneezing now. Rishi asks, how did you know? Priya says, I read in the newspaper. Why you kept the flowers, what will happen if he starts sneezing. Priya thinks to help him. She goes to his cabin. Priya goes to get the bouquet. She hides as Ram comes. Ram starts sneezing. Priya tells him God bless you. Ram thinks, from where flower smell is coming? Priya asks God to help her. She throws the bouquet from the window.

Ram comes out and hears about the V day. Priya comes out from his cabin silently. Ram looks at Priya's purse with I love you balloons. He wonders to find out about it. Khush plays song on the radio. Suhani asks him to keep the sound low. Patient says, I am feeling better. DJ reads the poem, Suhani and Khush hear it. Suhani looks at Khush.

Saurabh tells Riddhima that he didn't like chinese food anymore. He says, my choices were different then. Cady asks them not to fight. She suggest them to be together like they did. She says, mom was crazy looking after us and we were on terrace celebrating the V day. Riddhima says, what might be Sammy and Pihu's plan. Cady asks them to enjoy. Riddhima says, we will have party at home. Cady asks them to go ahead. Riddhima asks her to call Pihu and invite her.

Cady calls Pihu and invites her for party. Pihu says, we are already have a plan to go to party. Cady says, they have fun life. Saurabh says, I am not a party animal. I will enjoy at home. Cady thinks everything is fine between Pihu and Sammy.

Ram thinks Priya has kept the balloons silently as she won't wish me directly. He decides to do something for Priya. BALH plays...

Precap:
Priya comes back to her seat and looks for the balloons. She wonders where might be the balloons. Ram comes and is happy.

Update credit goes to H Hassan from tellyupdates...

Guys an urgent work struck me due to which i couldnt watch the episode...Original updater given due credit for his hardwork...
Thank You!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU 😊
Nice epi
Surish thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, @Sio! :D 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you.
I could not connect with the episode. What they want to convey?
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tks for WU. After new year party   we had 4 months leap, then how  how come V day? Fine with this  blooper provided we get RAYA   in single frame,  anyway not expecting much, if we get  its a bumper.But they are killing good tracks with separate frames.  Kush and Kady scenes are equally boring and repetitive.
Edited by vm2002 - 10 years ago
Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vm2002

Tks for WU. After new year party   we had 4 months leap, then how  how come V day? Fine with this  blooper provided we get RAYA   in single frame,  anyway not expecting much, if we get  its a bumper.But they are killing good tracks with separate frames.  Kush and Kady scenes are equally boring and repetitive.

Agree with you they r truly killing this supperb track by showing RAYA in d different frames & also they r wasting lots of time by giving coverage to pihu,sam,suhani,kush & now cady & ridtz too😭.Valentine ka topic but still doubt that theyll show RAYA celebrating it as they r not avilable to shoot together.I think this track too is going nowhere & i think d sole respnsibility goes to d lead cast.As if they r least interested now.Its been now more than 2 weeks & they hasnt shared d same frame.Ab toh hadd hi hogayi hai.😑😑😑
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for teh WU
Awesoem hillarious, Sakshi toh fantabulous with her expressions...luv u
johnbips11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vm2002

kady has only one dialogue priya is right bas usko hi repeat and repeat πŸ˜† kuch karti tho hain nahi #wasteofscreenspace
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ