Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The concept is intriguing and I loved it Nidha πŸ‘ I loved Robbie and Ryan πŸ˜† But I have a feeling Siyara will head her family's legacy. Not her brothers. Also is the one whom she has captured her mate? πŸ˜• The rougue alpha? I didn't exactly get this point. I mean one pack will always have one alpha na? So does it mean this guy abandoned his? I smell something fishy abt Robert πŸ˜• Or is it just my hyper active crappy brain in action again? 🀣

Wonderful update Nidha πŸ‘ And I will always be ur reader dear. I am surprised and touched too that u think of me to be a good writer 😳 though I am no where in ur league. Keep writing πŸ€— 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Serendipity-

Interesting update
I love d family bonding u presented in this update...
thats ur forte I guess

Family and friendship are two things I am very grateful for. I guess that reflects in my writing too. Bonds forged from heart with love will help us to go a long way. A human soul without love and care will become hollow. At any time what anyone really wants is perhaps a little love and care. Like your comments and opinions. It's a friendly as well as encouraging gesture. Helps any writer and friend.
Thank you Rads πŸ˜Š
Love
Nidha. 
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

Rob and Ryan are so adorable.
Yaar iss duniya mein fathers ka problem kya hai?? Humans ho, animals ho, keede makode ho ya supernaturals ho inn fathers ko bachchon ko rokne aur tokne ke alawa lagta hai aur koi kaam nahi hai..
Jaan ab teri hero ki entry karaade.. (waisse I read those parts and I in lubb with him *blushing*)

Totally out of context but I wanna tell you here. Jaan you know why your stories are unique and amazing? Because you show strong and matured female characters. Seriously no other writer have ever portrayed the female leads like you did. Not even I. My female leads are strong but they are bratty like me. Maturity and Tich can never go together. And I really thank you, because of your characters I understood that you can be strong without being rebellious.

With loads of love.

Rokhna bhi ek thareeke ka pyaar hi hain na. Unka care hain. Haan magar jab rukhawat sapno par hon tho baath alag hain. Kyunki sapne har kisi ke alag hothe hain aur kisi ka haq nahin bantha ki kisi aur ke sapno par lagam lagao.
Acha you lub my heroπŸ˜†. Chalon tu usse propose kar lein. Siyara ko mein raasthe se hata dhoongi * secret hain hum dhono ka*.

Jaan strength varies for each person. Kuch log hamosh reh kar apna strength dhikhathe hain tho kuch log awaaz utakar. Kuch log rebel bankar apna strength dhikhathe hain tho kuch log baathon ko maankar. Zaroori yeh hotha hain ki jab kisi rule ka palan karna ya phir koi kaam karna insaniyath ke khilaf hon tab peeche hatne ki , galthi ko rokhne ki himmath honi chahiye. Chahein woh galthi kithni choti hi kyun na hon , chahein woh guna kithni bhi chothi hon. Tabhi hum strong kehlane ki haqdaar honge. Baaki humaari strength kaise hotha hain yeh mayine nahin rakthi. And I think it's good to be a brat kabhi kabhi. Too much seedha pan boring ho saktha hainπŸ˜‰ Zindagi mein thoda mazaak tho zaroori hain.
Love you tooπŸ€—

Edited by CavingIn - 10 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

The concept is intriguing and I loved it Nidha πŸ‘ I loved Robbie and Ryan πŸ˜† But I have a feeling Siyara will head her family's legacy. Not her brothers. Also is the one whom she has captured her mate? πŸ˜• The rougue alpha? I didn't exactly get this point. I mean one pack will always have one alpha na? So does it mean this guy abandoned his? I smell something fishy abt Robert πŸ˜• Or is it just my hyper active crappy brain in action again? 🀣

Wonderful update Nidha πŸ‘ And I will always be ur reader dear. I am surprised and touched too that u think of me to be a good writer 😳 though I am no where in ur league. Keep writing πŸ€— 

Intriguing?  Err is that soπŸ˜† Thank you Mandy. It's humbling to know that you find it interesting. 
Nope the rogue is not her mate but he has a role to play.
Yes a pack has only one Alpha. But in here the pack is like Kingdom. Hence the Alpha is the King and he has Royal Guards.
Siyara is thr second in command of that Royal Guards. Her father was the Chief of Royal Guards.
Alpha Robert is okay Mandy you don't need to shoot himπŸ˜† and don't you dare call that excellent brain of your crappy. Because it isn't! 
Off course you aren't in my league.  That's because you are in a league of your own. It's bad that you won't be writing here much.Seriously one of these days I am going to grow arrogant from all these praise. I just hope someone kicks my behind soundly then.
Hoping to read your work some day.
Love
NidhaπŸ€—
NidhaA thumbnail

The Northern Pack Kingdom 

Training Ground

Chief of Royal Guards, Raynaud watched as the dusky skinned young woman headed towards him. She resembled her mother every bit except for her height. At five seven Siyara was taller than her mother but just as curvy. She had her father's spirit and her mother's looks. He had taken a liking to her ever since she was put under his training. Though he didn't show it much in his own subtle ways he had favoured her too. But right now he was really furious at her. What was the stupid girl thinking running off behind a rogue?

Siyara came to a halt before him and bowed to him once. She met his gaze steadily , looking ready for whatever he was going to give her. If she was nervous, she didn't let it show.

"Have you been to meet the Alpha Krent?" he asked in an authoritative tone.

"Yes sir" Siyara replied without missing a beat.

"I hope he told you how foolish you were" Raynaud emphasised on foolish'

" He told me just as much" Siyara replied.

"I am sure he would have let it slide too" Raynaud sounded annoyed.

" He told me I was to meet and you would decide what do with me" Siyara replied steadily again.

"I think you realise that you deserve punishment for that rash move" Chief Raynuad said

Siyara nodded in affirmative.

"Well then, for a week from now, your only duty will be watching over the guards at every point they are posted at. See to it that they are doing their jobs properly. You will not go with any patrol groups or squads I sent out . And you will absolutely stay away from any rogue tracking" Raynaud declared , looking satisfied at the slight dismay on his second in commands face.

Siyara could not think of a worse punishment. She loved to be in action and amongst her comrades. Doing check on the guards was boring as hell.

"Yes sir!" she let out a frustrated breath.

"Am I clear Krent?" Raynaud asked , a little more louder.

"Loud and clear sir" Siyara replied

"Good, you may go then" Raynaud dismissed her.

He saw her hesitating and asked

"What's it Krent?"

"Chief I was wondering if it would be too much if I asked about The Sountherner's" Siyara asked with slight trepidation.

Raynaud considered her for a moment. As his second in command she had the right to know. After a beat he replied

" We have a doubt that they are planning for an organised movement against us" 

Siyara looked momentarily outraged before composing her features. But the anger was still evident in her eyes.

"They still haven't given up have they? They still want bloodshed" she said through pursed lips.

"They won't until the tyrant on their throne is removed" Raynaud replied " And we all know that no tyrant can last for long"

Siyara nodded slightly agreeing with him. The Southern Pack were her worst dreams. They had taken too much from her, they had taken her family.

Meanwhile a long distance away.

He woke up with a start drenched in sweat. His hands were clutching the sheets around him and he was shaking slightly. He cursed himself at his lack of control. If anyone his kingdom ever knew this side of him, they wouldn't probably believe.

Jared Nainad was known for many things and fear wasn't one of them.

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yet another powerful update!!
Siyara gets the worst punishment she could think of and Jared ...makes an official entry!!
or is he the one Siyara injured??

NA_pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Serendipity-]Yet another powerful update!!
Siyara gets the worst punishment she could think of and Jared ...makes an official entry!!
or is he the one Siyara injured??

[/QUOTE/]
To someone used to being in the centre of action ,sitting idle is the worst punishment. But Siyara upholds duty and hence will abide by rules.
Oh yes! Our Hero makes official entry but who is he. Let's see in the next update.
Thank you Rads and loads of love.
NA_pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The Southern Pack Territory

Jared ran through the woods not paying attention to his surroundings. He didn't care that his body , even in the wolf form , would soon be tired. He wanted to get away from his nightmares. Wanted the wind whipping his fur to take away his inner pain. Tiring himself out was the only way out.

Jared came to a skidding halt on the river bank. The river was southern border of his territory and it was his place of peace whenever he was disturbed. Panting heavily he plopped down on the bank. He drank slowly from the river enjoying the coolness of the water. Gradually he felt the anxiety and tension leaving him. He wondered when this nightmare would leave him. Probably never. From his tenth year onwards, the year he lost his father, the dream had been with him. He saw his father being torn to shreds by wolves and heard his painful howls though he had never been at the big battle. He felt anger coursing through him. Anger against them.

Suddenly his ears pricked up. He sensed a presence behind him and turned back swiftly. A grin like expression formed on his face as he saw the newcomer.

How the hell do you always do that Lindy, his best friend, voiced through their mind link.

Told you I am the best Jared replied in a smug tone.

Oh please! Lindy said.

In her human form she would have rolled her eyes at him. They settled down together at the river bank.

Bad night again? Lindy enquired casually

Jared just nodded his head in reply. Lindy knew him best and didn't need words to understand him. She rubbed her paw on his showing her support.

Your uncle wants to see you. He sent Wester to get you and Wester came to me Lindy said.

Wonder what he wants Jake muttered mentally.

An hour later

Jared walked into his Uncle's study dressed in jeans and a blue shirt. He had the looks and charm every werewolf attained on turning. With a height of six foot three, he was a sight to behold. Many a girls in the southern pack drooled over him but he didn't pay much attention. His attention was mostly on honing his combat skills and learning to be a good Alpha when his Uncle stepped down.

"Did you sent for me Uncle David?" he asked in his rich deep voice. "What's wrong?" he asked looking at his Uncle's troubled face.

" Jared I have bad news" his usually composed Uncle looked unruffled.

"What's it Uncle? I will help you in any way" Jared said looking earnestly at David.

" Brian has gone missing from the infirmary" David told him in a grave voice "He is nowhere in the city"

"How the hell did this happen?" Jared spoke after a moment of shocked silence.

Brian was the closest he had to family , his mother's sister's son. He had been in the infirmary owing to his unstable mental state for a long time. He was kept under tight security which made Jared wonder just how did he get out.

"We have to send search parties for him. I just thought I should tell you first" David said , looking carefully at his nephew.

"I will go with them. We are going to find him" Jared said firmly.

"Let's hope we can" David said.

Jared nodded once before turning to leave the room. As soon as his nephew was out of the room David smiled. His plan was in motion.

Three days later

The Northern Pack Kingdom

" Come on Mother! I am fine" Siyara heard her friend shout as she reached Reva's home. She smiled picturing her friend having a tantrum.

Being half wolf had helped her friend heal faster along with her mothers excellent healing skills. She had been kept in her home to ensure complete healing . Being the outdoor person that her best friend was Reva didn't one bit like it. She had been asking her mother to let her out for days and today Siyara had decided to help her.

"Hey Maggie" Siyara smiled at Reva's mother as she got in through back door.  Soon she was engulfed in a tight hug by her best friend.

"Siii! I am so glad to see you" Reva spoke , still holding onto her best friend.

"Me too Rev. You are getting stronger. I can feel it in your hug" Siyara said chuckling.

Reva giggled letting go of Siyara. Her face soon turned serious, looking sternly at her friend.

"You are the most brave and also the most stupid person I have met" she said.

"That's a weird compliment" Siyara smiled.

"And you are foolish. What were you thinking shooting off behind that rogue alone Si! What if the twins weren't with you? You could've been hurt" Reva almost screeched at her friend.

"You don't believe in my skills" Siyara tried to act offended.

"Of course I do dummy! I just don't want you six feet under so soon. We still have to find mates you know and then I get to plan our weddings, name our kids" Reva face turned dreamy.

" Do I get to do anything?" Siyara asked snickering.

"Yeah , you get to have kids, am not gonna do it for you" Reva smirked.

" Rev! Your mom is here" Siyara looked embarrassed.

Maggie smiled at the girls shaking her head slightly at her daughter's comment.

" Si I want to get out. Please help" Reva whispered to her friend tilting her head towards her mom.

"I heard you Reva and it's still a no" Maggie said sternly "Siyara is much more sensible than you , she will understand"

" Maggie, she could've a small run right. She is healing pretty good" Siyara said in a requesting tone.

" Si not you too" Maggie said exasperated.

"I know you are scared Maggie, but you trust me right. I won't let her go far" Siyara persisted.

She knew that her not far word was going down the drain as soon as they were out. Trust Reva to do that.

Maggie looked undecided for a minute but then relented. 

"Okay but as promised not far" she said reluctantly "Be back before evening"

"Mommy you are the best" Reva flung her hands around her mother.

"Yeah , yeah I know" Maggie rolled her eyes.

Soon the girls were out of the house heading towards the woods.

" This is heaven" Reva screamed as she began running towards the woods. Siyara laughed at her friend's craziness

Once within the woods the girls shifted and began running in their wolf forms. They were running towards the western edge of their territory. They were heading towards the river 

The Southern Territory Borders.

Jared ran a hand through his hair frustrated. Three days, three whole days and there was no sign of  Brian. He had vowed to not go back until Brian was found. He wouldn't believe he was dead until he found the body either. He eyes strayed to the borderline formed by the river,

He so desperately wanted to crossover and search for his brother. 

But the treaty between the packs prevented him. They couldn't get on the others turf.

"Jared , I think we should head back. We have scoured" Niyam , his Uncle's beta began

"I know Niyam! I know" Jared said frustrated "I just don't want to go back without him" his eyes again strayed to the borderline.

"You aren't thinking of crossing over are you?" Niyam asked sharply.

"There is no sign of any border patrol here" Jared said casually.

" Jared I strongly advice against it. It's dangerous, they could be stationed somewhere nearby" Niyam warned.

Jared growled in frustration. 

"I am going for a run" he muttered before shifting and bounding off. He didn't wait to see if anyone followed.

Jared didn't know what the hell he would tell his aunt. He had promised her , Brian would be back. With Brian having no control over his senses, his shifting was dangerous. He killed indiscriminately , humans and animals alike. Jared was scared that his cousin was already gone.

No! his mind screamed in protest We will find him!

He began slowing down . He listened for any sound of paws but there were none. His companions were probably far behind. He was a maverick at running. He strolled slowly thinking of any area they had left out. He couldn't think of none except the Northern land. Jared took a deep breath wanting to ease the tension within  him.

That's when his senses were assaulted by a heady, alluring smell.

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oooh!!alluring smell!! aah!! so the Hero will soon meet the heroine!!
trust u to give me a taste of my own medicine eh??πŸ˜†
desperately waiting for the next part girl...
needless to say..ah-mazing job...oh n I m already liking Jared!!
looks to die for eh? πŸ˜‰

hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aesm updates...
I like siyara and her brothers bonding
the wokf injured by siyara is brian right ...