Sadda Haq Season 2

SanDhir OS \\ Always & Forever

Imaginedragons thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Warning- 18+ for mature content!

Randhir squeezed her shoulders tightly, hardening his grip on her. He saw her struggle, her pain to get out of his arms. 

"Let go of me Randhir !!" she shouted as she hoped someone would hear her scream in the middle of the night in her lonely room. She was locked up alone in the storeroom with Randhir. The darkness had covered up the room making it hard to even see his fierce face. All that came were two shadows, pressed against each other.

"Answer me Sanyukta!! Do you like him?" He interrogated her. His heart melted, torn up with this question that he pondered about day and night.

She kept quiet and stilled wriggled to get out of his strong hands. 

"ANSWER ME DAMNIT! DO YOU LIKE PARTH!" Randhir shouted on top of his lungs.

"Randhir you're hurting me!! Let go!" she whispered and tears of pain fell. Randhir noticed he was giving her immense pain.

"I'm hurting you? I'm hurting you?" He questioned freeing her from his grip. He walked and pushed the books off the rack. "How can I be hurting you? Huh" he questioned her. He turned around in anger towards her and punched his fist in the wall next to her face. "You are hurting me dammit!!" He screamed.

Sanyukta pushed him away from her and he slided against the rack whose sharp corner cut through his shoulder and he let out a slight whisper of pain.

He touched his back and felt blood coming out. "I am so sorry. I .. I didnt.." Sanyukta said as a few drops of tears approached her eyes blurring her vision. She walked towards him but slipped on the fallen books on the ground. Right then, Randhir grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him slamming her on his hard chest. Her face so close to his, her eyes closed and her tears dropping on his hands. He moved his hand to wipe those precious tears off her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry" he said cupping her face. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. He moved closer to her closing the distance between them. He went close to her and whispered in her ear. "Do you love Parth?" Sanyukta gulped and closed her eyes. "What if I do?" she replied back in a teasing tone.

His anger shot back and he pushed her away from him slamming her on the wall. He went close to her and yelled at her "YOU CANT!!!"

"Why Randhir??" She questioned. "You hate me right .. Since the first day of college, you hated me!! what changed you now? HUH. BOLO!!"

"CUZ I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!! I love you and I hate seeing you with that stupid Parth. I HATE IT. YOU ARE MINE. YOU Ms. Sanyukta Aggarwal!! You are the best thing I never had and I want you..I NEED you. CUZZ I LOVE YOU!!" He said breaking down and finally expressing his true feelings.

Sanyukta smiled and looked at his stressed and hurt face. She cupped his face...She went forward and broke into a passionate kiss. He was shocked by her act, but he couldn't resist but follow up on that kiss and he pulled her from her waist towards his body. The heat burning up, both breathless but no one ready to accept defeat in this war. Sanyukta broke free from that kiss and whispered in his ear "Did you get my answer now Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat?" She smirked.

Randhir smiled and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the wall. This time he fought for charge and broke into a long and passionate kiss. Both discovering each other's capabilities and fighting for dominance.Her hands roamed around his hair playing with it and pulling him more and more closer to her. His hands roamed from her slim waist to the back of her kurta's strings. He broke from the kiss pushing her away as he was afraid he would go too far.

"Randhir..." she moaned.

"No Sanyukta. I wont be able to stop if I go there."

"I dont want you stopping now..I love you..."

A smile came upon Randhir's face hearing those words and he went back to his love. She closed her eyes and he pressed his lips onto hers again and this time moved quickly towards the back. His face exploring her face and him kissing every inch of her face and neck as she continued to moan and pull his hair. He quickly pulled the strings to her kurta giving him access to explore her soft back. She felt blissful from his every touch. Her hands went down to his shirt opening up his buttons and pulling off his shirt and pressing his body against hers... Randhir pulled back, his eyes asking for assurance if she was ready. She gave a slight nod. Randhir slightly bit the side of her ear causing her to breath heavily.

She moaned his name but he continued. He went down to kissing her neck and slightly pulled down her kurta showing him her inner self. He was touched with her beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off her and turned her back and started kissing her back and went down to kissing her neck and back. His hands roamed on the inside of her waist and he squeezed her waist causing her to yelp in pain. She pushed him back stunning him. She looked at him with feisty eyes like she wanted him tonight. All of him.

She ran towards pushing him back further near the wall. She wanted to explore him today, she placed wild kisses on his chest. His hands still around her bare waist. Both were working with each other completely today, exploring, discovering each other's bodies like they would on their machines. Each part was a new adventure and challenge for them, each step, each part was a passionate discovery. They were excited as if they had become each other's dreams now.

Randhir broke into another kiss, pulling her hair and strolling through her mouth. His tongue fought for an entry into hers. They played around for a while until Sanyukta finally gave in and opened her mouth. He could taste her strawberry lip gloss and feel her every breathe now. The hotness build between the two of them. Their bodies tightly packed and their kiss growing from a love kiss into a wild and passionate one. None of them were going to give up tonight; they were going to complete each other today. 

Randhir ripped Sanyukta's kurta down even more now fully seeing her upper body. Her curves, her fragile perfect body and him being her bodyguard for tonight. She looked like a doll, tonight he saw a different perspective of her; soft and fragile yet hot and passionate. Today, she wasn't the old Sanyukta who merely fought against Randhir, tonight she was a desirous girl who fought with him to gain dominance over another. He went back to admiring her while she kissed him and her hot fingers strolled along his neck and deepening her mark in him with her nails. She moved to his ear and bit it slightly to see the smirk on his face. As her wild kisses and movements discovered his body; they left a mark embarking that he is only hers now. With each mark, she owned him completely.

Sanyukta pushed back for a single spare second of breathe. She stared at his sexy body that was now filled with her nail marks. She broke into a laugh as he looked down at his marked up body. He looked back at her and smirked.. "Now your gone Ms. Aggarwal!" he embarked and shoved her on a near by table. He threw off all the books on the table and his hand pushed her to lay on the table. She sighed heavily as she felt his body on top of hers now completely. Each part yearning to unite. Even his slightest breath echoed in her mind and she felt his fingers opening up her bra. He saw her shyness at first as he was the first and last to see her like this. But he closed his eyes and put his lips in the depth of her neck and she closed her eyes as well. Her hands strolling through his back pushing him closer and closer to her.

His hands now yearned to discover new parts of her perfect body now. He strolled his hands under her salwar moving towards the inside of her legs. He tightened his grip and slightly pinched her leg causing her to moan louder. "Randhir.." she whispered. She intertwined her legs in between his feeling the crushing denim of his jeans on her bare legs. Her feet drifted towards his legs pulling his jean up and down. A tear dropped from her eye causing her to give him a slight smile. He picked up his face and kissed her tear and cupped her face. "You and me. always and forever. I love you Ms. Aggarwal." He smiled and placed a peck on her cheek.

"I love you too Randhir.. Always and Forever..."

Hope u liked it! Please comment & Like!

-Sia πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Imaginedragons - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh my my thats one hot and passionate of a write up u submitted

amazing work of words nd sandhir loosing control...well well itz amazing..
Gud jobEdited by Gunseerat - 10 years ago
mishree thumbnail
It is so hot os 
Amazing πŸ‘
yatup thumbnail
Wow what a hot OS. Loved it
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what an awsome n hot os...u write those streamy scenes so beautifully...its one of the best i read here..totally loved it ❀️
Rekha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both were working with each other completely today, exploring, discovering each other's bodies like they would on their machines...
Very Funny nd true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice one...continue to write!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is so hot os 
Amazing πŸ‘
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. Hot n passionate..
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I HAVE NO WORDS LEFT @Sia oh my god! this is the hottest OS i've ever read. SanDhir losing control like that is something i would really want to watch in SH. Holy shit! this OS is so intimate, so freakin wild...AHHH not read anything better just yet πŸ˜‰ 
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting...very interesting...this od ws very hot n intense, kudos to u for that!! Want something like this for real too...but i doubt cvs will show this sequence...,lets hope for it...but u gal, r awesomely amazing...plz pm me ur future works...will b waitingπŸ˜ƒ