Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tuesday 18 Feb, 2014

Anjali tells Shruthi will tie rakhi for him, Shyam is so angry and upset. He calms and tells Anjali that he has work may not come, Anjali says try to come and hangs up.

Athai asks Shyam what happen he looks disturb, he leaves sayng urgent work.

Anjali ties Rakhi to both brothers so cute. She gives laddu to Ashwin, law says stop it has sugar, Anjali tells Sugar free. Ashwin says this year laddoo too good, Anjali says it is made by Shruthi and  he looks at her, rabba ve plays.

Shyam walking and hits an auto, the guy scolds, Shyam keeps thinking shruthi tieing Rakhi, gets angry and pulls the driver and beats him i nrain. later realize and apologize to him and gives money.

In Ashwin house, Anjali tells Shruthi to teach everything to law, about their practice. Shruthi tells no worries I will teach everything tell me when is the wedding. Law shock tells there is no wedding but we live in together. Shruthi is shock asks what is that, Law tells live in means no thali, no wedding but we do everything like married. Shruthi shock andeats a samosa fast. Ashwin comes asks Law for a file and Shruthi starts hiccupping. Ashwin gets annoyed. Takes law away ti discuss the file.

Shruthi leaves saying it is getting late. Sees Ashwing talking to Law telling her he needs the file, Law tells she has no time and whole day she is busy with nattupuram. Ashwin says I am alrready irritated seeing her and you too do not behave like that and leaves.  Lavanya talks to herself saying  will see if she will work tomorrow.

Shruthi goes home and pulls aside priya and tells her about Ashwin/Law plan of Live in arrangement and both girls get shocked. She tells he might have threatened them to accept his plan. Priya says then why go there, Shruthi says Patti and Anjali are good and going only for that.
Athai comes, tells Shruthi to go check on Shyam as he is angry.

He seems to be packing. Shruthi asks if he is upset because of her. Shyam tells you go Ashwin house, leaving manam mariyadhai, shruthi tells I need to help father. I will do anything to save the store. Shyam angry, tells to himself I wanted to do this long hesitated and now it is time to do it.

Thodarum...

Precap: Lavanya pottu koduthufy to Ashwin about Shruthi condition that she doesn't want to see his face.
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday 24th Feb 2014

Madhumathi tells Sruthi that she cannot see Sruthi being insult like this. This family has given them alot of trouble. Sruthi says, for her this is just a job and nothing else.
poojai begins and Sruthi teaches Lavanya all the rituals. Sruthi gets ghee, and bumps into Ashwin. She sees ghee on his shirt and says that it's a good sign. Ashwin says his shirt is destroyed because of this ghee. Anjali comes and Sruthi tells her to stop him. Ashwin says this is his house and he will do what he likes and Goddess Krishnan cannot even stop him and leaves.

Sruthi comes with an idea and tells it to lavanya, so she can impress pati. Sruthi helps her to wear a saree. Sruthi comes with another idea to make Ashwin attend the poojai, she tells it to Lavanya, so she can impress Patti.

Lavanya asks Ashwin to come down, but he shout her and demands her to go. Sruthi tells Patti that Lavanya has gone to convince Ashwin, but Patti sees Lavanya coming without him. Sruthi comes with another idea and tells it to Lavanya.

Ashwin sits with his laptop in his room, when suddenly the light go off. Ashwin wonders what happend and calls Jai Prakash and goes down and lights the lamp. All the light gets on and Ashwin looks back and see everyone happy. Everyone welcomes him. Ashwin asks Anjali what it's all this, and walks away but Anjali stops him and wants him to stay and eventually he agress and attends the poojai.

Shyam is at Laksmi Nagar and is doing poojai all alone and is thinking about Sruthi and says he want Sruthi at any cost.

Lavanya tells Sruthi that it's a secret between them about this idea and Nobody should know that it's was Sruthi's plan. Sruthi says that she never wanted this credit, this was all Krishnan's leelai. Ashwin hears all this.
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago