Hi i m new to this forum

tanukanchan10 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all I am tanu n i m new to this forum...I am a regular watcher of this show ...n i m liking it very much ...I have a new theory to share abt this show ...look now the case will go into court n shikha will lose big time in court n madhu will become MD of jagganath group n then sameer wil try to kill madhu tooo...n madhu wil cum to know of this n join hands with shikha coz she wil cum to know that sameer aka aditya is a very selfish person ...

hey guys plz let me know how u like this theory ...
Thanks 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Heu Tanu! Welcome to this forum! and your theory could be true like any other indian drama court fights or there can be another way instead of just the court. But liked your theory of shikha and madhu joining hands... would love to see that in the show.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum, I think there will not be any court as Sameer / Aaditya will show fake birth certificate to Shikha and does not have any evidence. 

Your theory might not work because Shikha is changing her appearance and Madhu will not know Shikha, she would think Shikha is dead, and Shikha will not trust Madhu.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to MNB  Forum Tanu.  

The premise of this show is that Shika will take revenge for what Sameer /Aditya did to her.

Her main interest is to get her son back.  And Madhu will not give up the boy because she wants her fathers estate.

But then again this being an Indian Serial anything is possible.