Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovebarunie

Love these lines...❀️

@arshiH

""The frozen moment has two string notes in the air simultaneously ,their heart beats and soft Raba Ve along with the chiming gazes of alluring desires.The curtain is sharing its own joy in their proximity as her Dupatta does as always.She lowers her gazes down as she can't handle his passionate desires any more which is very much visible by her un even breathing and did not go unnoticed by him."Rehne do tum seh nahin paoogi.."[leave it ..you will not handle it'] is lying right here and that day she jolts down by knowing his intentions'..which started way back when he jams up in front of seductive red saree'..""

The way he said " rehne do tum seh Nahi paogi"... Gave me goosebumps and sent me to gutter land;))... It's always lines like these with double and deep meaning that I love the most;))!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love you are making me laugh with ur comments...gutter mind...indeed , it was the connection with this frozen moment.
Thnx
@ipoona
""Another symbolic forewarning ... He had ripped her Duppatta, had trampled on it and now, he rips the Gota from her kameeze ... Her honor, her dignity, in play again ... But not just a layered symbolic warning ... Also a deep hidden subtex ... The setting, her bedroom, their first time together, laying in bed ... The act, the ripping of her shirt, A latent, frustrated need, a furious, seething, unfulfilled, uncontrollable white hot desire ...""

Uff ASR and his white hot uncontrollable desire!!!πŸ˜‰

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Ipoona for reading and commenting on this unromantic personπŸ˜†

Love ur comments as always...πŸ€—
Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Lovely Ipoona πŸ‘, loved the connection of ripped shirt  and ASR 's desires ...White Hot Desire...indeed 

Thanks ArshiH ... Yes you guessed absolutely right ... Lot of me in the writing today ... Yes this ASR would never flirt like this ... I was hoping for the ASR of later to show up  ... Sigh ... Thins so much for your lovely commentary ...
Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovebarunie

Love these lines...❀️

@arshiH

""The frozen moment has two string notes in the air simultaneously ,their heart beats and soft Raba Ve along with the chiming gazes of alluring desires.The curtain is sharing its own joy in their proximity as her Dupatta does as always.She lowers her gazes down as she can't handle his passionate desires any more which is very much visible by her un even breathing and did not go unnoticed by him."Rehne do tum seh nahin paoogi.."[leave it ..you will not handle it'] is lying right here and that day she jolts down by knowing his intentions'..which started way back when he jams up in front of seductive red saree'..""

The way he said " rehne do tum seh Nahi paogi"... Gave me goosebumps and sent me to gutter land;))... It's always lines like these with double and deep meaning that I love the most;))!!

@ipoona
""Another symbolic forewarning ... He had ripped her Duppatta, had trampled on it and now, he rips the Gota from her kameeze ... Her honor, her dignity, in play again ... But not just a layered symbolic warning ... Also a deep hidden subtex ... The setting, her bedroom, their first time together, laying in bed ... The act, the ripping of her shirt, A latent, frustrated need, a furious, seething, unfulfilled, uncontrollable white hot desire ...""

Uff ASR and his white hot uncontrollable desire!!!πŸ˜‰

Lovebarunie ... πŸ˜³ Kya bolnay ... He indeed was sizzling ... Thanks so much ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Thank You ArshiH😊

You need a strong foundation to stand a storm and that exactly this track is going to do .This is the most beautiful period ever where not only they will be seeping completely under each other's skin so it will be hard for them to scrape off each other.

I liked what you said about filmy Khushi ,no doubt the way they looked at each other when NK informed about the logic of new year's eve.They knew exactly what they have to😊

That pink is beautiful MehrπŸ‘

Yes the strong foundation of their relationship is inevitable to carry on the next heavy phase of their life.It will be hard for them to stay away from each other no matter what.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic posts girls β­οΈπŸ‘
KhushiDM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing u both...

How beautifully u both describe this amazing episode...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Fantastic posts girls β­οΈπŸ‘

Thnx Sonia .So sweet of you😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiDM

Amazing u both...

How beautifully u both describe this amazing episode...

Thnx KhushiDM πŸ˜Š Good to see you