Users

Frequent Posters

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hamesha_always

<font color="#0000ff">Poona,</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Your Lines in redbelow...</font>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="4">Another symbolic forewarning ... He had ripped her Duppatta, had trampled on it and now, he rips the Gota from her kameeze ... Her honor, her dignity, in play again ... But not just a layered symbolic warning ... Also a deep hidden subtex ... The setting, her bedroom, their first time together, laying in bed ... The act, the ripping of her shirt, A latent, frustrated need, a furious, seething, unfulfilled, </font><font size="4">uncontrollable white hot desire ...</font></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Please excuse me a second while I recover from this...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Seriously, between the loaded looks he gives her, the spell she unwittingly casts on himand your prose which flies off the pages more like poetry, I am a dead woman.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          </font>

Hamesha ... Thanks so so much for your enthusiasm ... Loaded looks ...๐Ÿ˜ณ  Yes let leave it at that ... Or maybe not ... Things are going to heat up really fast now ... Thanks again ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
ArshiH๐Ÿ‘

OK I am enjoying the episodes with your eyes.It takes me time to scratch my head but it is interesting how the things are perceived your way.Never occurred to me.seedhi seedhi episode dekhne wali noon.itta na sochoon mai.but I am really enjoying that the way you are describing thingsHow much time you spend on each epi with so much detail. Boht Boht Aabhar ,Dhanyavad, thanks but I sit in front of TV to see this.Just ufff

Thnx Divya ๐Ÿ˜Š

Who is saying to you spend so much brain just adore him.๐Ÿ˜†
Love your comments always , make me chuckle.

Thnx for reading and commenting and seeing him over and over on tv๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

One of my most favorite episodes โค๏ธ and you beautifully summed it ๐Ÿ‘

Awww Lizzie โค๏ธ

Thank You so much.Glad you enjoyed it.Making me humble here.
Ipoona thumbnail
Originally posted by: MehreenB

Beautiful Ipoona๐Ÿ‘

His hot and pure desires for her are always lurking under his skin and she feels the heat in his proximity but ignores it with her cold attitude.Both are completely aware of in what position are they and this awkward moment becomes the most memorable one.

They always shower their love in their yearning which most of the time their eyes reflect and their hearts hear but both denies and shrug off the vulnerability of their deep longing just with their fighting words.

Mahreen

Thanks so much for your comment. Light green - just as you said, both are aware ... But her I don't blame so much ... He confuses the heck out of her ... Right from day one ... He looks at her such and then has a girlfriend ... He will say Rahanay do, tum sah nahin paogi, and then turns around says mein tumhary baray mein scoocta bhi nahi hoon ... Infuriating man, if ther ever was one ... But love him ...

AnywY forgot to compliment you on the multiple gif's in your post ... Every one of them beautiful ... The whole episode right there for us to gush over ... Thanks ...
Ipoona thumbnail
Originally posted by: babycakes23

these two r LMAO. What an episode LOLZ n we get to see on today Valentine day.

lovely post.

Thanks babycakes ... Really I too was laughing hard ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: MehreenB

ArshiH ๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful and intriguing as usually.

12 is a cosmic # which has it's critical point of mergence at noon and midnight and 6PM where day merges with night.All these are auspicious times.Your keen observations really joining these points with their mergence.
Symbolic engagement happened @6 PM meaning day is ending and night is falling...and Symbolic union for forever seeing that person in front of your eyes is happening @12 midnight meaning night is ending and day is about to begin .How beautifully it is connected to the later story.Their union happens but like a DARK night in their life but their union happens at the cliff after the disappearance of darkness.All the signs are directing towards it.
Loved your connection with stars , their parents and all cosmic powers , and why not ,they are star crossed lovers.She got approval from his mother and today he is getting from her parents.

They both are burning with these merging desires to touch and feel each other but Arnav's past pain was visible from his painful boring voice when he was describing the unbearable facts of life to her.Despite the immense emerging love which they hide under their bitter batter , today they couldn't hide themselves behind these masks some how.

Indeed, new promises have been made and new journey is about to start in between these two but will merge everyone lives in this hole where they all will be tested at every level.

Thank You for such a nice piece.๐Ÿ˜Š

Mehr ๐Ÿค—

For bringing out time dear.So you know numerology too.I felt it before too.Thnx so much.Yes those auspicious times are joining these moments till we reach to dark night and all the way to the cliff.Well connected.I stopped putting so many things as it's hard for ppl to understand sometimes and connection is not easy either.

In pink, yes they both are burning with each others proximity .The indeed were too exposed in their feelings today,no way to hide.

Thank You
Ipoona thumbnail
Originally posted by: jani_faizal

You and Arshihamesha sure have a way with words and decoding the situations.. Just love reading both ur updates... It really makes my day.

Jani ... Thanks so much for your lovely comments ... These new years episode were fun to write ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKAD

Just want to share this.

Thanks Kajol 4 helping me uploading this.๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IFLhzIZyUE[/YOUTUBE]

Thnx Divya.It's cute๐Ÿ˜Š
Ipoona thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana1965

superb as always. thanks so much.

Thanks Vandana 
Ipoona thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

One of my most favorite episodes โค๏ธ and you beautifully summed it ๐Ÿ‘

SaRun ... Thanks for such a lovely card ...