Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Reliving IPK ...
Episode 160

EPISODE 159- 160

New Year's eve''

"This is the first night of the New Year; everybody must wish their loved ones Happy New year. On the first night of New Year, everybody has new hopes, new dreams, '.. 

New year eve new plans and hopes'.that is the theme of these epis.Akash started to  explore ways to see Payal @12 and same for NK to see Khushi from which Arnav is unaware for a while but another Nand Kishore has planned some sweet melodies for NK at GH.Arnav and Khushi are adamant not to see each other yet fate once again make them one at 12.

Symbolism and connection:12 is the number of unity'yet 1+2=3 where 3 is the masculine # as well as victory'it joins human body with soul and spirit.3 also represents triangle which joins three sides.three relations,three people.CONNECTION is easy as Arnav and Khushi are joining here today and having a contract to see each other for the rest of their lives'souls and spirits'.While it also is mentioning three relations'..Arnav ' Khushi ' Shyam as the Bermuda triangle as NK mentioned'.Anjali-Khushi- Shyam,Anjali-Arnav-Khushi and more are going to be affected by this midnight stroke.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: from epi 122-123

He threw the milk in the pool but before that Khushi was trying to tell him the time of his meeting in Sharade @ 12 but that was Noon [Half day has been passed]and here it is night...[New day has emerged]... 

That day.. By  122-123 when she comes after bandagement , half ritual is done...and today new transformation as they are joining clock hands with new day and they will be one and married as one because day has reached to its end and last ritual needs to be done.

From 122-123

Symbolisms and connection: #12 is playing its role'...Milk represents purity meaning Khushi and Arnav throws milk in the pool as he will be pointing fingers at her purity, her innocence during forced marriage'...but he saved her following in the dirty pool as he will save her from Shyam. πŸ‘

Arnav entered the house for his phone and Khushi entered to celebrate new year with her Jiji.She comes in her room with full of excitement and tries to wake Payal up.He is baffled for having trouble not showing his passionate desires for her while Count down starts from both side as he is looking his phone and finds it right in front of her on the floor and she turns around to see her Jiji and Thada'. Both are facing each other.The way he gets up holding his phone yet keeping his gazes at her with such softness and alluring desires sending all the vibes to shiver her through her spine and she with all of her innocence and bewilderment yet grasping the moment to inhale his presence and his ambiance for her whole life to wish for this moment to freeze for ever.

The frozen moment has two string notes in the air simultaneously ,their heart beats and soft Raba Ve along with the chiming gazes of alluring desires.The curtain is sharing its own joy in their proximity as her Dupatta does as always.She lowers her gazes down as she can't handle his passionate desires any more which is very much visible by her un even breathing and did not go unnoticed by him."Rehne do tum seh nahin paoogi.."[leave it ..you will not handle it'] is lying right here and that day she jolts down by knowing his intentions'..which started way back when he jams up in front of seductive red saree'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav and Khushi both got approval under the stars as their parents brought them together that day especially Arnav's mom.Today again under the stars as they are making em one but this time Khushi's parents' approval comes along.These stars brought "ring ceremony" their engagement under the sun'..as these twinkling hearts are helping em since the day one..

This is the first time he is in his room in his in Laws and he will use windows to come in and out too to make Khushi shut up.

The moment of enchantment gets done by Khushi's paagal pan and non chalet train of thoughts of him being in her room after all now it's time to shake off the vulnerability of longing by putting on undeniable EGO avater. He tries to assuage her with his phone story which she doesn't buy , obviously your phone didn't came here by itself, it came with you."

She starts grumbling by holding her head,"Oh God whose face I've seen at 12".

Arnav retaliates in return  "excuse me, I saw your face too."

But Khushi with her paagalpan makes a big fuss. She reminds him of his pomposity of not coming in front of her, but she somehow will be in front of him.

Khushi by pouting and complaining,"you came wrong place at the wrong time Mr. Raizada to just ruin my whole year."

Khushi's frivolity just exasperates Arnav. But Khushi does not stop her bullet train ,She thinks, he must came through the window. Arnav gets flummoxed hearing her blabber with rage and grabs her from her waist closing her mouth with his hand and pins her down near the window. Khushi's fidgeting under his strong grip does not stop her train of thoughts with big moaning sound till he tells her about Payal's whereabouts.

Pause here: He is touching her lips with his hands first time and it sure does change his expressions which speaks volume through his eyes as he wants her to understand his intentions yet regardless being aware of it she is ignoring it and that makes him more arrogant.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is going to touch her lips later with his finger to make her stop calling him "Swami"'.

Other side the sky is setting new limits for Akash and Payal..where he is promising to reach for the stars for her and making her family his and assuring her as his family will be hers'.wondering what happened later'..hmmm'

Khushi's happiness has no limits for his Jiji and Jijaji.Her comparison ofAkash with Arnav makes him annoyed and he lurches her with question."excuse me'"What"

Khushi covers up quickly,"Khushi and her filmy ideas'

"I mean Akash ji believes in love and all and that' he did this for jiji, so that he can see her face at 12".

But Arnav thinks this are all stupid and nonsense stuff. He also said the same thing to Akash.

When he walks away  Khushi asksthe most difficult question ever"

" This is the first night of the New Year; everybody wishes their loved ones Happy New year. On the first night of New Year, everybody has new hopes, new dreams, but you have so much acerbity and harshness that you think Love is nonsense too'.Why are you like that?.

Piano Rabba Ve is in the BG reflecting their inner turmoil and desires,yet Arnav hurdles with his denial towards her with pain and passiveness by gulping his desires down along with her ill thinking of him which he never likes'but today she awkes his past pain by"aap aise kyuon hain"[Khushi's reflection in the mirror from her back as she is totally unaware of his internal war with his past yet]

"The whole world is crazy thinking like that. You don't get anything by simply wishing. The world doesn't get beautiful by enhancing surroundings  with fake flowers and stars. The world remains inexorabl and stone hearted as always."

Pause here:There is a concealed pain of his past is reflecting in his voice. This world ,he came across was really brutal to him as he can't stand in her voice any judgment for him..

"But you will not understand. Cause you don't have the thing to understand the depth of this words."

Khushi asks him what is that thing?

Arnav turns around with big smirk and says, "I thought you will never even ask.

it's called dimaag (intellect) KKG, which you don't have."

His arrogance  makes her angry and she goes to stop him to give him some peace of mind of her own but some knocks the door.It's no other than NK who came with a big bouquet of roses with Smiley face but he is 5 after 12 as the auspicious time has passed away.

Khushi knows Payal can't knock the door .Arnav and Khushi come out to check but fortunately Buaji make them back to pavilion  with the bouncer as a 'What The" and Khushi's hands get fortunate touching her prince charming's lips which she devoures.My grabber is he lets her'.The expressions on both sides are fully dipped into desires.She is inhaling the essence of this moment and so is he...Their proximity is melting both of them and the moment got frozen again yet this time Arnav jerks her up... 

She begged him not to go outside."mein kaan pakadti hoo." [I'm ready ready to hold my ears.]"If buaji finds him she will not spare her and Payal too. I think she will not spare you as well." Arnav gets agree with her after her exercising right of practicing "What the" and sit ups as a punishment'Sanaya is truly a true comedian'..

Outside the sight is horrified for Buaji's Nandkishore.poor Thing is imagining Khushi his bride and the dream shatters with the heavy landing of Buaji with "Humhoh do" and pulling cheeks.Amma gets baffled with his presence at late night though.

Khushi slips through the door and comes out with her brilliant story plan which makes everyone forget what actually they are up for.

Arnav is frowing at NK"s presence at GH and lurking over Khushi..., pacing back and forth,He takes out the watch from his pocket and wears it .hmmm interesting.so you were keeping the time to see your queen on time.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Later he will keep the track of time to wish her Happy Bday with Rose wrapping his heart with it.

He opens the door slightly and sees that khushi and NK are shaking hands and NK is wishing her happy new year. Before NK can give her the roses, bua snatches the bouquet from his hand.

Everyone gets astonished with her odd behavior. 

She bids good bye to NK out of the door and Buaji and Amma to their room and comes back to room with Flowers in her hand flabbergasting over the whole situation by pacing back and forth and blaming him for showing his face on New year's eve, "I saw your face at 12, how I can be alright?"While he is worried about her as always"Tum Theek ho'" [ r u ok?]

Khushi  pleads him to leave and it infuriates him."What I was doing"He was already fuming over NK lurking over his girl.The moment his gritted teeth make noise to leave with his fuming engine ,Buaji voice comes"Titliya"'

Khushi begs him not to go outside which makes steamy engine more growling and at the top she asks her LG to lie down on her bed'..Her spreading arms make him fall down which infuse more rage at his face with astonishment over her guts and Khushi dissipates it as DM's wish.She covers him with Blanket and suddenly Payal got height and physique..

Buaji scolds at her for opening the door late and Khushi some how gets succeed diverging her attention from Payal. Buaji tells her to lie down quickly right next to tall and handsome Payal and Khushi feels like crying. Bua yells her,

"leto Maharani.(lie down princess)" ...indeed Maharani she is as her Maharaj is right here to protect her as always...

Pause here:He is in their bed.under the stars ,with parents watching them.DM statue on the table is delivering blessings'..for this @ 12 Union' 

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Today first time they are sharing their bed'Later this is their bed to share with Arnav's Rekha in the middle without any use as she sleeps on him with Taekwando pose anyway and then it will be a massage bed for shirtless Arnav.😳 and Later he will seek her forgiveness here.

Maharani in fear, glancing at her Maharaj with side view and lies down by clutching strongly on blanket with closed eyes and breathing heavily at the edge'.while under the blanket Maharaj with glaring eyes ready to spit fire at her.He gets up with jolt and the sight of his Maharani with all the innocence of this world covering in white purity with some hair strands on her face replaces his anger with the most tendered ,loving ,passionate desire.Such a powerful Ghussa changes into such a powerful desire in nano seconds''[Barun is awesome here] yet keeping Maharaj ASRish attitude intact.

He gets lost in her angelic face while Raba Ve makes this scene more sensuous than ever for the King and the queen[Maharaj and Maharani] The misty air among them is binding a knot in between em and takes over him to have desire to touch her ,feel her.His soft sensuous glowing expressions shows his undeniable need for her and he flows with this urge and tries to remove those extra locks from her mesmerized face.His presence over her face with that misty air makes her to jolt up but he is not ready to let go this overwhelmed and soothing aspiration and proclivity of the sight of his Maharani''..

c
credit to uploader

The paralyzed moment gets really heated and offensive movement to avoid vulnerability for each other.Arnav with anger," "kya zaroorat thi mere saamne aane ki..." [ What was the need to come in front of  me.]"mera naya saal barbaad kar diya..." [ruined my new year].

Pause here:So he believes in such a thing as Akash reminded him later in the car, but he does not have any answer as it's upsetting and new to him that how he can lose to her while he was the one who gave her the ultimate speech of her goofyness .Khushi after covering herself with her Dupatta retaliates by scrutinizing her eyes ,"hum! hum aapke saamne aaye... bade jyotshi banke bhavishya vani kar rahe thay keh ghoom phir keh tum mere samne aoogi..ab kaun aya kiss keh samne.. aap humare samne aaye humara nya saal barbad karne keh liye" [ I came in front of  you, you are the one who were being the great astrologer and predicting the future...that I will goof up to come before you,it's you who came to destroy my new year]

khushi's bina break keh gari [car without breaks] just takes off '.which stops by a threatened finger "don't think you've won because I came in front of you "She points back at him with childish face[love Sanaya here]... "I will not think'. no need to think... because I have won."Arnav screams at his lost bet,"Shut up"

Pause here: They fight like kids yet one thing is clear if he is so relaxed and out of his ASR shell near her no matter what and loves her for her childish moves and joins her now and then , she loves his propelling heated attraction and joins him in that intensity too'in which they both forget their surroundings

The next scene brings the biggest "O" on her face  when he rips her shirt while taking out his phone during Buaji's attack as his watch gets stuck in there and the moment she wants to rip him apart'..a famous IPK hand stops her .Payal is out at the door but before leaving he chaffed at her ripped shirt "Jeetne wale ki shakal aisi nahin hoti..."[ winners don't look like this]...didn't stop yet while moving towards her as a predator to pin her down in her own game  "tum haar gayi, khushi kumari gupta, have a good year." [you've lost, KKG, have a good year]...

Khushi in her bemused "O" wants to give this high-fi boy some piece of his meds and I want to join her '.

Two parallel scenes with siblings''

In car with Akash , it's hard for him to let down his ego "dammit... itna kuch sunane ke baad main aisa hone kaise de sakta hoon."[Dammit, after saying all  to her, how could I let this happen] He blames on Akash... "Yeh sab tumhari vajah se hua hai." [this is all because of you!] He miffs at her winning power over him.Again Poor Akash gets the heat , "sab tumhari vajah se..."[All becoz of u] Akash with helpless yet with  derisive look ,"But you don't believe in it"

Akash,Listen to me, he does at least in her Maharani case,oh yeah  he does'..This Yummilicious is so tempting towards his Temptalicious these days...Ufff...Ufff...Ufff!!!😳

Other side the declaration of War by the Maharani " Khushi Kumari Gupta'"to her Maharaj over the victory is being announced but whose victory'',The clock has been winded, Time has been  set and the shunk has already  blown a long time ago''during Janmashtami by Khushi for her Kaans'..now it's the time to dance at it's tune''.for the rest of their life'.

Pause here:She is saying "yeh saal Humari jeet keh naam hoga"[This year will be victorious for us]Indeed it was ,she won Arnav's heart and Brain completetly as he can't breath without her at the end."Haal chahe be haal ho par hum har haal mein jeet keh dikhayegey"[ I will win at any condition no matter what]..Indeed she went through hell.forced marriage.Arnav's wrath, homefront, then Shyam's filthiness during kidnapping, Dadi's wrath'and all till her victory]

Love payal's perplexity over this win or lose game'..and then her irritation by this Maharani of dramas' "Inteqam ki aag agar sulagh jaaye na..tou sone aa jana."[ Come to sleep after putting this revenge fire off]..OK I am trying to recall which movie,because this dialogue is so familiar'

Cute denial awakes his ownership and ghunssa for a man who was in his territory today..NK..He confronts him with his jet lag hinglish'.and then he is the second one is declared as "Unbelievable' after Khushi.. hmmm'.so this gritted man adores purity and innocence with goofiness which is in abundance in both of these lunies'awww..No wonder, they were bro and sis of the same species'πŸ˜†

The Fate is playing funny games on this side as a married man Scorpion is lurking at Khushi's picture while making his wife blind in his so called love.Just irks me'..but Fate is promising to get rid off him this year for sure'.His bracelet connected hand is holding the phone with Khshi's Pic with his BG music making it more tacky and sticky'😑

Arnav gets to know his Di's little accident and screams at her for not taking precautions .His Di makes him calm down and then asks her question"Did you go to a party?" which brings back the Angelic face in front of him with all the innocence of the world to sooth his pain.He bids good night as this party has just started for him.HIS KHUSHI AND HER DREAMS as always

Today's epi

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xziq0e_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-160_shortfilms

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1dUAn7KQU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Es6j7HO5Lo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 160

Phasa hua ...

Months ago, he had carried her home in a dead faint and had laid her on her bed. The same bed on which he now lies, barely fitting on it, draped, almost suffocating under the heavy blanket.

The new year begins with a promising start ... Their first time in bed together ... But also, as is the case with any association with the love of his life, A new drama ... Him, playing petite, demur Payal, in the worst casting of all times. Her playing her own self, only far more deranged and Buaji playing a loud, loving Aunt, crushers of men's libidos, hovering over, instructing on proper bed room etiquette ...

Not exactly the torrid stuff of his dreams ... Her in bed with him ... One more perfectly erotic dream down the tubes ! How is he ever supposed to purge this scene from his memory ...

Her Buaji smacks her. Scootch over ! Payaliya say chipak kay layto, she instructs. He knew there was a reason he liked her Bua. Yes Khushi, chipak kay layto. What do they say about lying in beds that you make ... Well ??? Chipko !

Had he been in a playful mood he might have winked her and said ... What do you say, In for a penny ... In for a pound ? How about, Make hay while the sun shines ... Yeah ? ... No ? Just so he could see her blush.

But really, those days are far far away ... For now, he is seething. This girl has had him jump through hoops before, but never anything this absurd. He is going to rip at her the first chance he gets.

After much forceful, unwanted pampering, for fear of discovery, Buaji leaves, Finally ! Ab aap soo jaygi ? Khusi confirms, worriedly from her stiffly prone position, not moving an inch, least she touch him.

Buaji gone, he lifts the smothering blanket off his face and evaluates the situation once more. He has ended up in bed with her ... Yup ! She deserves every bit of flak he is going to give her. Jaw set rigid, he leans over to snarl at her.

She is not asleep, but her eyes are squeezed tightly shut, her forehead is creased with fearful thoughts of impending doom. She is breathing deeply, open mouthed, dragging in long draws of air, clutching her covers close, tight to her chest ...

His reaction tempers instantaneously ... He is a man in love ... Their song returns, never too far for their hearts ... It brims desire in his eyes, it floods his heart with yearning. It carries with it, his memories of her ... Gently draping him in them ... Reminding him of the times he has watched her sleep, reminding him of the restless hours he has spent thinking of her ... Whispering to him, her fear ...

He leans forward, his hand reaches to push the errant strand of hair that lies across her face. She opens her eyes, jolting to a sitting position. He watches her struggle to gain composure, adjusting her Duppatta, the offending strand of hair, teasing him further. He too is caught in a awkward moment.

Before she has the chance to scathe him again, he preempt a her, Kya zaroorat thi meray samnay aanay ki, mera naya saal barbaad kar diya, he accuses her with her own words, knowing fully well that this will set her on fire.

Like a firebrand she launches at him. Hum ? He the one who showed up to ruin her new year. She pouts. Don't think you won, missy just coz I showed up here, He warns. Think she won ? She doesn't need to think anything at all, coz she won ! Well and truly !

And so the battle degenerates to sophomoric tirade ... Pointed accusatory fingers, one upmanship, childish bickering, needless rivalry ...

Or another way of dealing with the frustration that is clawing through him, the unsatiated passionate burn leaves him seething ... His desire, his need, stonewalled every corner he turns. If he could have it is his way, he would shut her up for good, once and for all, the best way he knows how. Instead he riles her, watches her erupt, goads her, falling into the trap he himself is laying ...

Each moment spent with him, sends her blood pressure shooting, her heart palpitating, her palms sweaty, her mouth sputtering ... And she has no clue how to deal with all these physically exhausting emotions other than to launch at him, spitting, hissing ... like a wild cat ...

But karay bhi toh kya ? Everyone, including their Devi is fed up ! You two are meant to be together ! Not like a mature, languid river that slips silently into the ocean to become one ... But like two turbulent mountain streams merging, frothing, bubbling, fighting for control ... But they are linked ... They are bound ... They are caught in each other ... Unravelable ... Untangleable ... Like he will say to Aakash a short while later, Phasa hua hoon ...

Phasay toh dono hai ... Her Duppatta gets caught in his car mirror, her sari get stuck in car seat, her earring hooks into his shirt, his shirt cuff tangles with her dupatta ... How many ways is her Devi tying them up ... How many times is she saying, you are tied ... Like day and night ... Like sun and the moon ... Stop fighting this ... And now, in the midst of their childish battle, another entanglement ... Her kameez Gota gets gets stuck in his watch.

Sooch low, he warns, aggressively. Soochna kya hai ? She counters, thoroughly annoyed at his dense question. Of course she wants him to answer his stupid phone ! Irritated beyond belief, with her blessings, he yanks his arm up, ripping her kameeze ...

Another symbolic forewarning ... He had ripped her Duppatta, had trampled on it and now, he rips the Gota from her kameeze ... Her honor, her dignity, in play again ... But not just a layered symbolic warning ... Also a deep hidden subtex ... The setting, her bedroom, their first time together, laying in bed ... The act, the ripping of her shirt, A latent, frustrated need, a furious, seething, unfulfilled, uncontrollable white hot desire ...

How does one win losing battles ? By turning them on their heads, decisively. Arnav Singh Raizada, who has pretty much danced to everyone else's tune the entire night, turns around, from her bedroom door, to face her. Very smoothly, all visible traces of the fury that was flashing in his eyes not a moment ago, gone. He narrows his eyes, Thodi dayr pehlay tum kuch kah rahi thi, mein jeet gai, tum har gaya ... Something of that sort, he minimizes. Jeetnay valay ki shakal aisi nahin hoti, he nods at her torn kameez with his head, Assa hal toh harnay valon ka hota hai.

Eyes sizzling, a sinful smile playing on his lips, he advances forward, Tum haar gayi, Khushi Kumari Gupta ... Have a good year, he wishes insincerely. He spins on his feet, with both hands throws open the door, that she had guarded so zealously, and boldly, stalks out, without so much as a backward look ...

He leaves our girl befuddled ... Huh ?? How did that happen ? She won ! And yet he says he did ... Payal, for the life of her cannot not understand what her sis is so worked up about. So her future jethji came here ... What was Khushi's problem. Iss mein har jeet kahan say aa gai ? But Khushi, she is still in battle mode, licking her wounds, but also preparing for next the next round.

Hum Khushi Kumari Gupta, our dramatic heroine throws her hand forward and takes an oath ... Devi Maiya ki kasam katay hai, ki yeh naya saal humari jeet kay naam hoga. Hal chahay bayhal ho, par hum jeet kay dehagay. Iss phatay Gota ka badla oos Laad governor ko apni har kay saath chokana hi hoga ...

All indications are for troubled times ahead, but so are we reminded, our girl is a fighter. She will not go down easy ... She seals her pact with her Devi, by schemingly munching on a jalabi.

Kuon gaya thay vaha ? He bites at NK. What a ridiculous question, Nanav. Why do you think ? Why does a young man go to a young girls house with red roses ? Our man burns ... Unbelievable !

Not so unbelievable ASR ... You'd better get your act together, or this pink pajama clad dilwala might just steal your Dhulania ...

Edited by Ipoona - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New Year's Eve when Time stilled for a moment,heartbeat races with erratic desires. The  audible sound of which seems musical notes in between them now. Both became oblivious of their surroundings , forgetting all the challenge, the ego and the pride at this moment. Romantic rabba vey is playing on the BG,  Arnav's gazes are shining with tenderness,longing desires and  flickering with emotions. Both are transfixed by their intent gaze. Khushi who was eager to celebrate the New Year with her jiji is astonished to see Arnav in her room right at  New Year's eve. But Buaji's Sanka and Arnav's crazy vacated  brain spoiled the moment between them. She comes back from her terrace  and starts to berate Arnav. She plays her unbelievable game to come out of her vulnerability and he grits his teeth to show her no concerns while both are beseeching the ways to be with each other for forever as one as the hands of 12.

credit to creditor

ArshiH and Ipoona wonderful postsπŸ‘

will come back for individuals...

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
div26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome posts from both of you πŸ˜Š

Nothing much to say, those were such amazing episodes and you people did full justice with your words 😊
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi!! thank you arshihamesha and ipoona for your wonderful  writeups!!its so amazing reading the episode with your poetic writing!!! and ipoona a big thank you for the PM!!😊
Edited by kyph21 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: div26

Awesome posts from both of you πŸ˜Š

Nothing much to say, those were such amazing episodes and you people did full justice with your words 😊

Thnx div πŸ˜Š 

really appreciate it, glad you liked it.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyph21

he thank you arshihamesha and ipoona for your wonderful  writeups!!its so amazing reading the episode with your poetic writing!!! and ipoona a big thank you for the PM!!😊

kyph πŸ˜Š

Welcome to our thread πŸ‘

I am honored with your comments.😊 Thnx
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful posts...ArshiH and Poona...
Preety_Nebula thumbnail
Awesome Arshi Di. and Ipoona πŸ‘
Their new year's eve is setting their union for forever.

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 160

Phasa hua ...

Love the title - so apt!! 

Months ago, he had carried her home in a dead faint and had laid her on her bed. The same bed on which he now lies, barely fitting on it, draped, almost suffocating under the heavy blanket.

The new year begins with a promising start ... Their first time in bed together ... But also, as is the case with any association with the love of his life, A new drama ... Him, playing petite, demur Payal, in the worst casting of all times. Her playing her own self, only far more deranged and Buaji playing a loud, loving Aunt, crushers of men's libidos, hovering over, instructing on proper bed room etiquette ...

🀣

Not exactly the torrid stuff of his dreams ... Her in bed with him ... One more perfectly erotic dream down the tubes ! How is he ever supposed to purge this scene from his memory ...

But really, those days are far far away ... For now, he is seething. This girl has had him jump through hoops before, but never anything this absurd. He is going to rip at her the first chance he gets.

After much forceful, unwanted pampering, for fear of discovery, Buaji leaves, Finally ! Ab aap soo jaygi ? Khusi confirms, worriedly from her stiffly prone position, not moving an inch, least she touch him.

Buaji gone, he lifts the smothering blanket off his face and evaluates the situation once more. He has ended up in bed with her ... Yup ! She deserves every bit of flak he is going to give her. Jaw set rigid, he leans over to snarl at her.

She is not asleep, but her eyes are squeezed tightly shut, her forehead is creased with fearful thoughts of impending doom. She is breathing deeply, open mouthed, dragging in long draws of air, clutching her covers close, tight to her chest ...

His reaction tempers instantaneously ... He is a man in love ... Their song returns, never too far for their hearts ... It brims desire in his eyes, it floods his heart with yearning. It carries with it, his memories of her ... Gently draping him in them ... Reminding him of the times he has watched her sleep, reminding him of the restless hours he has spent thinking of her ... Whispering to him, her fear ...

Lovely words, Poona, making music here.πŸ‘

And so the battle degenerates to sophomoric tirade ... Pointed accusatory fingers, one upmanship, childish bickering, needless rivalry ...

Or another way of dealing with the frustration that is clawing through him, the unsatiated passionate burn leaves him seething ... His desire, his need, stonewalled every corner he turns. If he could have it is his way, he would shut her up for good, once and for all, the best way he knows how. Instead he riles her, watches her erupt, goads her, falling into the trap he himself is laying ...

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lovely analysis.

Each moment spent with him, sends her blood pressure shooting, her heart palpitating, her palms sweaty, her mouth sputtering ... And she has no clue how to deal with all these physically exhausting emotions other than to launch at him, spitting, hissing ... like a wild cat ...

But karay bhi toh kya ? Everyone, including their Devi is fed up ! You two are meant to be together ! Not like a mature, languid river that slips silently into the ocean to become one ... But like two turbulent mountain streams merging, frothing, bubbling, fighting for control ... But they are linked ... They are bound ... They are caught in each other ... Unravelable ... Untangleable ... Like he will say to Aakash a short while later, Phasa hua hoon ...

Ohh absolutely brilliant!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Breathtaking!! Love, love, love the way you use that metaphor.

Phasay toh dono hai ... Her Duppatta gets caught in his car mirror, her sari get stuck in car seat, her earring hooks into his shirt, his shirt cuff tangles with her dupatta ... How many ways is her Devi tying them up ... How many times is she saying, you are tied ... Like day and night ... Like sun and the moon ... Stop fighting this ... And now, in the midst of their childish battle, another entanglement ... Her kameez Gota gets gets stuck in his watch.

And love how you develop the thought...

Another symbolic forewarning ... He had ripped her Duppatta, had trampled on it and now, he rips the Gota from her kameeze ... Her honor, her dignity, in play again ... But not just a layered symbolic warning ... Also a deep hidden subtex ... The setting, her bedroom, their first time together, laying in bed ... The act, the ripping of her shirt, A latent, frustrated need, a furious, seething, unfulfilled, uncontrollable white hot desire ...

Loved how both Akash and Arnav find themselves in parallel situations, under covers, hiding from Buaji, hidden by their loves, who manage to extricate them from the mess...And, of course, it's all Akash's fault, always!!

This, of course, was my most favourite episode in the New Year series, for that shared bed, and their shared chemistry that goes from playful to serious in a heartbeat.

A lovely episode with your beautiful writing and sharp insights - truly, a Valentine's Day gift!!

Edited by tvbug2011 - 10 years ago