Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Newly wedded couple-IshRa :-)

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome episode today!! All the wedding rituals were shown beautifully!! I think its for the first time, the whole YHM title song was played in the back ground... Aweee so lovely song...And whats more beautiful is, it was played during the whole wedding sequence of IshRa!! I loved it...Each lyric emphasize IshRa's relationship!! My hearty congratulations to IshRa on their wedding..😳

And god, this guy Raman...where is he from? Always rush to work...even on the wedding day? That scene was so funny...he forget the whole world around him when on call!! And how quickly he changed his wedding outfit...Ishu is so lucky to get such a hubby!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And Simmi seems so lively today...Kya baat hain Simmi ji? IshRa first night magic or what?πŸ˜† She was talking about her sweet memories and blushing...lol!! Poor Ishu got booked!! I was like just leave Ishita dammit and let her go to Raman's room...lol!!😳🀣

By the way, Raman was doing chance pe dance out there...Ishu baby look at ur hubby's condition on ur wedding night...So sad!!🀣

Precap...Cant wait!! Ishu gonna blast Raman!! 🀣

Over all a beautiful and extremely enjoyable episode with fun elements around...!! πŸ˜†

Share ur views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
lovely. Episode:)))
Simi is too much
LMAO precap poor Raman
Ruhia20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha really, whatta episode 😳 just loved every single bit of it.. from wedding to its night ROFl πŸ˜† Bichara Raman! poor guy already suffering from indigestion and now he has to suffer ishu baby's anger..Lolz I pity him!!
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz to the newly wedded couple IshRaπŸ₯³

\I so enjoyed the whole wedding ceremony... Raman very obediently did as he was told by pandit ... Ruhi was so happy πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah he forgets everyone if related to his work... if only he pulled a bit more... Ishita would have also rebound πŸ˜†

Mrs Bhalla was so sweet to her DIL ... Shagun ke upar bomb pathega lol

Simi was on a roll today... so excited to give advice ... satin ... lace ... and poor Ishu thinking ...i'm a doctor get me out of here 😳🀣... and i'm thinking Simi leave her alone and let her go

Poor Raman.. gunpowder 🀣... honestly the whole scene reminded me of Andaz Apna Apna where Salman comes to Raveena to say his dil ki baat and has loose motions and comes back and forth and each time looking more dishevelled 🀣

Precap... hmmm Ishita will not spare Raman... this is going to be a eventful first night (pun intended)🀣🀣  oh the perks of a 11pm show

cssudha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babycakes23

lovely. Episode:)))

Simi is too much
LMAO precap poor Raman

Hahaha...Simmi out of happiness gone freak!!🀣

LOL...Raman babu!!
cssudha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ruhia20

Haha really, whatta episode 😳 just loved every single bit of it.. from wedding to its night ROFl πŸ˜† Bichara Raman! poor guy already suffering from indigestion and now he has to suffer ishu baby's anger..Lolz I pity him!!

It was a laughing riot!!πŸ˜†

Tomorrow we gonna have a gala time!!πŸ˜›
cssudha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreciousPri

Congratz to the newly wedded couple IshRaπŸ₯³

\I so enjoyed the whole wedding ceremony... Raman very obediently did as he was told by pandit ... Ruhi was so happy πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah he forgets everyone if related to his work... if only he pulled a bit more... Ishita would have also rebound πŸ˜†

Mrs Bhalla was so sweet to her DIL ... Shagun ke upar bomb pathega lol

Simi was on a roll today... so excited to give advice ... satin ... lace ... and poor Ishu thinking ...i'm a doctor get me out of here 😳🀣... and i'm thinking Simi leave her alone and let her go

Poor Raman.. gunpowder 🀣... honestly the whole scene reminded me of Andaz Apna Apna where Salman comes to Raveena to say his dil ki baat and has loose motions and comes back and forth and each time looking more dishevelled 🀣

Precap... hmmm Ishita will not spare Raman... this is going to be a eventful first night (pun intended)🀣🀣  oh the perks of a 11pm show

Its 11PM show... Come on...🀣

Absolute entertainment!!
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cssudha

Its 11PM show... Come on...🀣

Absolute entertainment!!

Seriously I'm just 🀣🀣 thinking about tomorrow... they will be arguing without saying what they are fighting for creating more misunderstanding... Ishita how dare you ask for this?? Raman... I needed it so I ordered it what's your problem 🀣
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The whole episode was a blast!!!!!! Totally enjoyed it!!! Simmi giving tips ti Ishita was so hilarious!!!
Precap...ROFL!!
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL..great episode!  Loved the expressions! Fabulous acting by all and hats off to Karan and Divyanka!!!

The precap was the icing on the cake...Ishu's expression when she see's what it is ROTFL!!! 

wondering what Raman's expression is going to be like when he sees the lingerie Simi bought Ishu!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow's epi...just dreading the court epi..hope its a dream of either Ishu or Raman