Mahabharat

Adharma, Dharma and Divine Promise Mahabharat Written Update 13/2/14

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The Episode starts with Pandavas entering Kampilya . Draupad says how dare you come here . and raises an arrow at them . He says whether my daughter marries these five or remains unmarried she will have to bear insults only. Krishna says To drupad that this is an outcome of his own deeds. When Draupadi was born what had he asked from the Gods? Drupad remembers that he has asked for a life full of struggle for his daughter. He remembers that he had asked that she be given pain and still she remains sacred,  Drupad releases the arrow into the sky. Krishna says if  you sow seeds of neem you will get neem only. Draupadi will have to marry these five but she will sail through her struggles and will be hailed as one of the most sacred women of Aryavrat, She will be worshipped and respected forever 
Vasudev tells drupad to exept his five sons in law
Drupad folds his hands

Draupadi is in her room and is in great thought
Krishna arrives there and says are you content with your decision Draupadi? 

Draupadi starts crying and says how did I take this decesion? How did I do such Adharma?

Krishna says then why did you say yes for this 
adharma Draupadi?

Drauoadi says what could I have done? Should I have allowed Mata Kunti's four sons to take Sanyas? She must have been heart broken at the thought. But she did not even shed one tear.
I saw the sorrow on Prince arjun's face. Then how could I have dreamt of my happy future?

Society has expectations from these princes. How could I have ruined everyone's expectations?

Krishna says you did what you did out of sense of responsibility towards others and compassion. How can such an act be called Adharma?

Draupadi feels slightly better.

She says you had given me five stones. I took them has your command of Dharma and took this decision. Is this really Dharma ?

Krishna says  By calling this an act of Dharma I cannot cause all women of the world grief by calling it Dharma but you did what you did out of compassion and compassion is the foundation stone of Dharma. So for you and you alone this is an act of dharma

Draupadi says but how will I live with five men. How will I be able to do Justice to them?And the society ? How will I hear their remarks? What all, will people think of me?

Krishna says for those who tread the path Dharma, Lord showers their path with flowers.. I promise you Draupadi whenever in need you call me I will come to your aid.This is my promise to you

Precap 
The wedding 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Nandini di 😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
raghavendra1708 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Friends, i'm new to this forum. But let me tell u one thing. Not only lord shiv has given boon to Draupadi in previous birth (daughter of kasi naresh), there is also other reason for having 5 husbands for her. Previous birth to Kasi Naresh's daughter, She was Indrasena, wife of Sage Moudgalya. He is very much ill and highly aggressive. Still Indrasena treat her husband as God and worshipped him dedicatedly. He was very much pleased and asks her for a boon. She asks him that he shud take 5 charming personalities, alike and I should spend time with you in beautiful places of this world (Friends, a woman can express her desire to her husband which is not sin). She had a very good time with her husband in 5 different personalities.

In the next birth, not married for long time, she prayed for Lord Siva. Whatever the boon she got from him, at first she was not happy and told that she doesn't want that boon. He promised that she will remain very pure.

Although Pandavas were born with the blessings of Lord Yama, Vayu, Indra, Ashwini Kumar, they were considered as Lord Indra only. Swarga Lakshmi is Draupadi. Those 5 Pandavas were the form of Lord Indra in previous Yugas.

Please don't show in such a way that Draupadi has no other choice than marrying 5 men and Pandavas are guilty for it.

When it was shown that Ved Vyas is happy with it, why Lord Krishna is shown having a sad mark on his face?

If Pandavas have done adharm in any way, then Lord Krishna will never offer his blessings to them.

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for wu dear...
Surish thumbnail
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update