cvs ne scene hi uda dala :(((((

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys ..i m so so upset ..till today i was hopeful dat we will get the khane wala scene  of akdha
but cvs ne woh scene hi uda daala 😭😭😭😭🤢...this is the first time ever in history of JA that a scene shown in precap has been edited from the show ..that too such a cute akdha scene 😭😭😭😭...and today's editing is pathetic ...in yesterdayz epi they had shown akdha in forest where jalal's lights the fire ...and then they go into the village where jodha makes rotis and in today's epi they are again bak to the forest ...wat sort of editing is it.,...cvs are just rushing wid akdha scenes it seems ...to accomadate more of adham sharif crap along wid javeeda's stupidity 😡😡😡😡😡not to mention their darling ruku

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raparthidolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree yaar totally episode
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
s buddy dnt say abt dese cvs😡😡wen it cmes to akdha scenes dey wil rush lik express train wer as rest of the unwanted  scnes dey go lik passenger train...i know dey deleted y cvs y Edited by Akdhaparijatluv - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
they should not have edited that scene😭
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CVs ki toh..😡
may be ye scene kl dikhaye😒
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
y cant we ppl be happy with what e getting...its time for rejoice ppl be happy ...aise kitne scenes aayenge ..i agree they r like rushing i understand but stl happy...