Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: overactor

i'l try my best..do try my 1st season to c how i dealt with their romance😉\

I did read it,i ws so... in2 it that i read all 50 parts in one go! :) but the hollywood kind of romance (the lip lock) after the first 30 parts some how didnt work with me... i guess it ws becuz the characters are indian and we are used to them that way and i also felt that they lost their typical veebaness (the cat-mouse fight,constant teasing and the hate bit of love-hate they share 4 each other) in the last 20 odd parts.but i honestly enjoyed the first 25 -30 parts they were simply awesome!hope u do a great job with this one cuz girl i love the way u write! :) hope u take my comment in a positive way and this ws only my opinion...we all think and like differently,i hope no one bashes me...i love my veeba as much as anyone here :)
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

I did read it,i ws so... in2 it that i read all 50 parts in one go! :) but the hollywood kind of romance (the lip lock) after the first 30 parts some how didnt work with me... i guess it ws becuz the characters are indian and we are used to them that way and i also felt that they lost their typical veebaness (the cat-mouse fight,constant teasing and the hate bit of love-hate they share 4 each other) in the last 20 odd parts.but i honestly enjoyed the first 25 -30 parts they were simply awesome!hope u do a great job with this one cuz girl i love the way u write! :) hope u take my comment in a positive way and this ws only my opinion...we all think and like differently,i hope no one bashes me...i love my veeba as much as anyone here :)

i knw i added the kiss bcoz sum1 requested..in the last 20 parts i had to do that bcoz i had to end it like a fairy tale..happily ever after..though i tried to maintain their fights..but who fights with their pregnant wife😆...u r in for shudh desi romance i guess haha..but since v cant expect a kiss onscreen v decided to add them here..don't worry no1 would bash u here..its good that u r telling me what u feel i really appreciate that..anyways i hope u like this 1..lots of fights r on the way😃
zainabawoon thumbnail
wow!awesum update sonu,cant wait to read the next part...update soon :)
zainabawoon thumbnail

i knw i added the kiss bcoz sum1 requested..in the last 20 parts i had to do that bcoz i had to end it like a fairy tale..happily ever after..though i tried to maintain their fights..but who fights with their pregnant wife😆...u r in for shudh desi romance i guess haha..but since v cant expect a kiss onscreen v decided to add them here..don't worry no1 would bash u here..its good that u r telling me what u feel i really appreciate that..anyways i hope u like this 1..lots of fights r on the way😃
glad to know u r positive about the feed back.i wud also appreciate a bit more english naration cuz i dont understand hindi too well so i use a translator while reading sometimes...so more english narration in between will help me understand the story better...i hope i'm not troubling u... :)
sanjali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story 
😃
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[/QUOTE]
glad to know u r positive about the feed back.i wud also appreciate a bit more english naration cuz i dont understand hindi too well so i use a translator while reading sometimes...so more english narration in between will help me understand the story better...i hope i'm not troubling u... :)
[/QUOTE]
it would b hard for me to translate the whole..so u can ask me whatever u dnt undrstand..i knw i use alot of punjabi but thats bcoz the show is punjab based and the dialogues appear more real that way..whenever u need help im there..i knw even the translator is not v accurate😃
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great updates, let thw falling In love begin!.
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!! Superb upd8!!!
Luvd it!!!
Plz continue ASAP!!!
Can't w8 4 their marriage!!
Thnx 4 d pm!!
ZainXAliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing, I enjoyed every part of this story and hope you update this ASAP. Can't wait for the VeeBa marriage. 😳
a4aarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow sonu,really an intresting 1,plz update soon