Bade Acche Lagte Hain 12/2/14 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Puhi, I don't like her. Hope she gets her own dose of medicine soon.
Thanks much for the WU, Ritu! :D 
TFS

after reAding this precap,

i think finally,sammy will accept pihu,after some situation pihu will lose the chance of getting pregnant ,and after wards she will understand mother and baby bonding, 

pihu will change completely

pihu will be there with suhani at the day of suhani's delivery,sammy will come to  know the truth that suhani is sacrificing,and put drama,he will be  rushing towards the hospital,
"when his back ground song playing,'

suhani will left the baby in hospital (in serial anything posible),since there is pihu to take care of that,sammy will accept sasu seperation that is the punishment for taking revenge,

and sapi will happily upbring the kid like natz was taking care of ronaq,

after that suhani may  re-enter  like jaanvi came here before,

FIRST PIHU WILL REFUSE TO GIVE THAT BABY FINALLY SHE WILL GAVE THAT BABY TO SASU

after understanding sammy-and suhani relationship, pihu will step back,by giving divorce to sammy,

pihu will lead a life like natz,by ruling KI,actually she had more business knowledge from the birth,then how that is vanished,,still questin mark(may be affection and infactuation virus attacked her BRAIN)
Thanx for da update dear!!!
I really hate this Pihu!!! Hope all will know truth abt Suhani's child's father!!!🤢
Originally posted by raya50-50

TFS

i think finally,sammy will accept pihu,after some situation pihu will lose the chance of getting pregnant ,and after wards she will understand mother and baby bonding, 

pihu will be there with suhani at the day of suhani's delivery,sammy will come to  know the truth that suhani is sacrificing,and put drama,he will be  rushing towards the hospital,

suhani will left the baby in hospital (in serial anything posible),since there is pihu to take care of that,sammy will accept sasu seperation that is the punishment for taking revenge,

FIRST PIHU WILL REFUSE TO GIVE THAT BABY FINALLY SHE WILL GAVE THAT BABY TO SASU

after understanding sammy-and suhani relationship, pihu will step back,by giving divorce to sammy,

pihu will lead a life like natz,by ruling KI,actually she had more business knowledge from the birth,then how that is vanished,,still questin mark(may be affection and infactuation virus attacked her BRAIN)
In all this RAYA will suffer for ever & ever & ever they will never get together now onwards as d misunderstanding r going bad to worse both r behaving like a teenagers, matured people or couple never do this & atleast that couple who love eachother to death.Priya will never come back to d office again & our dreams of watching office romance will remain as a dream & RAYA will b separated for ever as they r living in dream of misunderstanding forgetting their own rule no 3 that whatever happens theyll never stop talking to eachother.
Thanks for the wu.

Mujhe sasu samjh hi nhi aate kabhi. Su ko mahaan banna hai , to fir phone ko uthana kyun hai , aur sammy ki version ko sunna kyun hai, ye kaisi sacrifice hai?😡😡
Aur sam ko dikhana hai ki he is happy with his lovely wife, isn't he cheating his lovely wife? again he is using pihu here, pata nhi pihu ye baat kab samjhgi. atleast pihu fair hai( i mean though she is wrong to get sammy) saamne se maang liya saamne se sammy ko paa liya (Accordiong to her) , lekin SaSu kya kar rhe hai, ek sacrifice ke naam pe dhokha deti hai, dusra dosti k naam pe.
Suhani Priya k liye jo sacrifice ki thi (Acording to her) she should stic to it , but nahi usse sammy se baat karni hai, lecture deni hai, phone pe bhi usski life ki kahani sunni hai, matlab ye kaisi sacrifice hai, aur priya ko bhi toh dhokha de rhi hai sacrifice k naam pe.

Sammy  apne dost ko sudhrne k husband banne ke pyar jatane ke style se dhokha d raha hai, i mean jab agar wife maan hi liya hai toh uss place ki importance bhi deni hai , respect ,adhikaar sab dena hai na.
I hate these more than pihu though she is wrong she is doing it upfront, but ye dono toh vishwaasghaat karrhe hai😡😡😡

THESE TWO SASU ARE CHEATING EVERY ONE .
Originally posted by raya50-50

TFS

😡 BALH Ka the end  kar diya? What about RaYa? did not give your take on their fate.